-obviously Indian

you can use kojic acid soap
and here are some good youtube channels about it

Why whiter the skin?

Attachments

• jbw.png
    jbw.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 140
I hate self-hating deathniks. Your skin color has nothing to do with the fact you're not slaying, you're just ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
It at least add you 0.5 to 1 psl

how should do it:

-Arab or north african
-dark skinned blacks
-mixed race
-obviously Indian

kojic acid you mean the soap ? how many times a day ? i'm using it since 1 week and didn't notice great change

I hate self-hating deathniks. Your skin color has nothing to do with the fact you're not slaying, you're just ugly.

• +1
Reactions: subanimal and Ethnicsmatter
I can use beta carotene in Winter? Any effect?
Beta carotene to eat

It's a affect if your caucasian you can pull off you just need to eat lots of carrots and carentoids

kojic acid you mean the soap ? how many times a day ? i'm using it since 1 week and didn't notice great change
daily before bed cuz it might make your face a lil bit orange

It's a affect if your caucasian you can pull off you just need to eat lots of carrots and carentoids
jfl you are saying I am right

They mog Europeans
they do . but their smv might be lower.

ded srs. you may not see the effect but most women hate brown skin

• +1
Reactions: subanimal
Thanks, 3-4 carrot everyday Is food?

• +1
You can just whiten your skin and then move towards that the affect were looking for is that orangy stuff
not that simple bro

daily before bed cuz it might make your face a lil bit orange
i already have a ligh skin, like a turkish guy, more white than average iranian.
Why do you say "orange" ? i though it makes it whiter

i already have a ligh skin, like a turkish guy, more white than average iranian.
Why do you say "orange" ? i though it makes it whiter
the soap is orange

• +1
they do instead. but their smv might be lower.

ded srs. you may not see the effect but most women hate brown skin
They don't hate brown skin, otherwise black (both dark skinned and light skinned) wouldn't be desired. Curries just have a bad reputation. Our color has nothing to do with this. Same for Arabs. They have white skin but they also have low smv due to stereotypes.

We've seen the effect on chad o pry
sean O pry isnt your average Indian with 24 von lsuhcan skin
They don't hate brown skin, otherwise black (both dark skinned and light skinned) wouldn't be desired. Curries just have a bad reputation. Our color has nothing to do with this. Same for Arabs. They have white skin but they also have low smv due to stereotypes.
no. ded srs. negroids fit dark skin. if they had white skin they would mostly look horrible.

but look at Indians they would mog most of the world if ALL of us had white skin

• JFL
sean O pry isnt your average Indian with 24 von lsuhcan skin

Yeah i know but bleach skin first then aim for the carentoid look plus my skin is not that dark it's more brownish but not blackish

Yeah i know but bleach skin first then aim for the carentoid look plus my skin is not that dark it's more brownish but not blackish
mjmaxxing looks like shit tbh.

try it tho.

imo after like a couple of shades maybe even at your original skin tone it looks weird

Major cope. Wannabe whites will suck this up though, mainly Iranians and Indians.

but maybe thats because this dude is more likely to get skin bleached:

than this guy:

Major cope. Wannabe whites will suck this up though, mainly Iranians and Indians.
are you paki?

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter
mjmaxxing looks like shit tbh.

try it tho.

imo after like a couple of shades maybe even at your original skin tone it looks weird

''mjmaxxing looks like shit tbh.''

I never said MJ i never would over due it tbh i would just go with a lighter shade and then carentoid max.

My skin tone seems brownish tbh

''mjmaxxing looks like shit tbh.''

I never said MJ i never would over due it tbh i would just go with a lighter shade and then carentoid max.

My skin tone seems brownish tbh
was it lighter?

It at least add you 0.5 to 1 psl

how should do it:

-Arab or north african
-dark skinned blacks
-mixed race
-obviously Indian

already thread about this