Skincare Amount Per Day

IndraBC

IndraBC

Fat Balls
Do I need to do my skincare routine twice per day?

I have mostly clear skin with the exception of very few dark spots / hyperpigmentation

I use Korean skincare products that were said to be designed for the purpose of achieving glowing/glass skin

Instead of doing it twice per day, would it be alright if I switched to only doing it once per day or would they negatively affect me? If it’s okay, should I do it ideally in the morning or night.

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
Images 15

"Muh skincare"

Keep doing your skincare routine and be a good goy

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, ShawarmaFilth and likenesss
honestly doing it twice per day is preferred and better but if u want to do it once i suggest doing it at night.

you might prefer doing it at night to allow those products to work on your skin while you sleep. However, if you prefer starting your day with a skincare routine to feel refreshed and ready to face the day, then doing it in the morning would be just fine.

;)

Last edited:
grey thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns and IndraBC
Depends on the products, skincare is mostly shit anyway except for salycilic acid and beef tallow

It’s mostly your diet

But yes, ideally cleans in morning, put on products, cleans at night, put on products

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and n9wiff
Semen retention is your skin care savior

Twice a day for cleansing and moisturization. Retinols/tretinoin at night.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Depends on the products, skincare is mostly shit anyway except for salycilic acid and beef tallow

It’s mostly your diet

But yes, ideally cleans in morning, put on products, cleans at night, put on products
Diet ain’t gonna get rid of my dark spots

This is what I’m using^

Diet ain’t gonna get rid of my dark spots

This is what I’m using^
Use paulas choice salicilic acid

Gets red of blackheads on nose too and ingredients arent bad

Do I need to do my skincare routine twice per day?

I have mostly clear skin with the exception of very few dark spots / hyperpigmentation

I use Korean skincare products that were said to be designed for the purpose of achieving glowing/glass skin

Instead of doing it twice per day, would it be alright if I switched to only doing it once per day or would they negatively affect me? If it’s okay, should I do it ideally in the morning or night.
Skincare does not work you clown.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother, St.TikTokcel and n9wiff