Skincare cops

sellatine

sellatine

Island Mogger
I have no acne i’m 15 and im boutta go to sephora, i have cleanser moisturizer. it from the ordinary from cerave am i good? I also have the ordinary hylauronic acid + B2 and some random kinda ass vitamin c serum what should i get

skincare is cope eat raw meat

• +1
Reactions: finn899
I have no acne i’m 15 and im boutta go to sephora, i have cleanser moisturizer. it from the ordinary from cerave am i good? I also have the ordinary hylauronic acid + B2 and some random kinda ass vitamin c serum what should i get
tret/moist/sunscreen. nothing else

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
Unless you have acne, big ass blemishes/spots or shit wrinkles/folds & big pores, nobody gives a fuck about your skin.

You're just pissing money away on shit products if your skin is already clear and pores are minimal.

Just use salicylic acid washes, Stridex pads and that is about it.

If you use any washes or shit only use natural vitamin serums or make your own.

Last edited:
In some cases it may last 5 months +
If you dont struggle with acne and you just want to use it for texture and anti aging ur unlikely to get acne from tret. If your acne is mild it will get worse but not to a crazy degree. if its severe then it doesnt matter u already look fucked so whats the difference. As someone who used to have a face covered in horrible red acne and now has smooth skin I will never not recomend tret to people unless their skin is perfect already. But even if u have blackheads and normal mild teenage acne its worth it.

If you dont struggle with acne and you just want to use it for texture and anti aging ur unlikely to get acne from tret. If your acne is mild it will get worse but not to a crazy degree. if its severe then it doesnt matter u already look fucked so whats the difference. As someone who used to have a face covered in horrible red acne and now has smooth skin I will never not recomend tret to people unless their skin is perfect already. But even if u have blackheads and normal mild teenage acne its worth it.
Bro no one is safe from the purge of tret