Skincare products are a giga scam and jewish (expect retin-A) (don't enter if you spent your whole money on skin care creams, brutal)

What retin a cream would you suggest op , i used tretinoin and i became red like a tomato and had a lot of eczema , i guess my skin is super sensitive and oily

low iq detected: we buy stuff that is scientifically proven to work, not any retarded product

so its tretinoin,vitamin c serum , niaciamide, and peptides like matryxil, aha bha,

and this is bought regardless of the fucking brand or price we just check the components.

wtf is a monetizer?

Im about to purchase some cleanser and mosturize... would you guys says not worth at this point?
Yes they are worth it. Not even that expensive, vit c serum as well.

Even tretinoin isn't a holy grail for everyone and can backfire. Fat loss is very real and it can fuck up and dry the shit out of your eyes (even if you don't put it near them), gives you thin fragile skin so you can't even be near a window without your skin burning if you ever forget sunscreen, etc.

Doesn't Retin-A make you lose hair though?

I’d add to say that Vaseline is an amazing occlusive that keeps my skin plump and I believe helps penetrations of the retin-a.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
Tretinoin, niacinamide, vit c.

My mom is a beautician and I have seen many of her clients (females, males and etc..) wasting a lot of money, and I legit never saw
anyone going to her and ascending with their skins, I have been going to her for 2 years and my skin got worse
since then, every product other then retin-a is a cope and a waste of time and money,
this is just jews trying to make you buy more things, and its funny since they target females and you fall for this scam
now my brother is going to her and nothing is getting fixed, sometimes it gets worse and sometimes it gets better,
its all hormonal changes, those creams and treatments are all scams
every time I tell this she gets mad cuz she knows that I am right

jfl she's always afraid that clients see me because my skin sucks ass and tells me to try and not show myself

TL;DR
Don't buy skin-care products expect reitn-a, my mom is a beautician and I never ascended
and I have never seen any of her clients getting even a single improvement so far

nothing that you read online works
not a lowcarb diet, not cutting dairy and gluten (you are legit retarded if you fall for this), not weight loss, not your shit vitamin-c syrup, not supplements, not sleep and nothing else (you should have a healthy life style and eat healthy and all of that, but don't expect to have acne changes) and yes I did all of those
only retin-a+benzoyl peroxide+monetizer (benzoyl peroxide should be taken temporarily and monetizer is only to give a good enviroerment to your retin-a, make sure you don't have alcohol)
honestly???

fuck ur mom!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬both metaphorically and literally.....

retin-a, microneedle and natural oils are best
Which natural oils do you use and how often do you microneedle?

I think those 3 together with only using cool water are really the best from my experience too