Skincare & Retin-A

Deleted member 11370

Deleted member 11370

Sphinx
@RecessedCel5 so i went to the pharmecies of saudi arabia and they all said retin-a has not been in the market for super long

no idea why they don't have it, but where can i buy retin-a from with the cheapest price and delivers to saudi arabia?

also what is the normal price i don't wanna get scammed by a jew site.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413, Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 12303
niggers help

U FUCKING USELESS NIGGERS

Brutal I cant even get it america without a prescription. Somebody behind the scenes does not want us to ascend.

Brutal I cant even get it america without a prescription. Somebody behind the scenes does not want us to ascend.
why have one medcine to cure you when you can prescribe 20 to doo the same and get 100x the income.

and tell all the doctors retin-a sucks and delete it off the market slowly and control media.

profits through the roof people still have same problem and have to buy more products.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
why have one medcine to cure you when you can prescribe 20 to doo the same and get 100x the income.

and tell all the doctors retin-a sucks and delete it off the market slowly and control media.

profits through the roof people still have same problem and have to buy more products.
but muh skincare routine

دور في علي بابا كل شي في هناك ,بس انتبه شوف reviews

is retinol and retin-A the same thing ?

@RecessedCel5 so i went to the pharmecies of saudi arabia and they all said retin-a has not been in the market for super long

no idea why they don't have it, but where can i buy retin-a from with the cheapest price and delivers to saudi arabia?

also what is the normal price i don't wanna get scammed by a jew site.
Retin-A Is discontinuedin many countries, you just need to buy a tretinoin cream generic, they're the same stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back