Skincare routine for keeping clear skin clear and avoid breakouts (face)

D

donkeyskin

Iron
This is for those with almost perfect skin (small breakouts sometimes)

I used to have relatively bad dry skin a few years ago with rosacea but for that I just used Pond's cold cream at night and I believe it worked well. However, nowadays my skin stays clear most of the time when I don't use anything on my face with an occasional pimple or two appearing. This is my simple skincare routine I use to keep my skin clear, youthful, and avoid even small breakouts:

Morning:
- Hypochlorous acid spray (alternative for tower 28, I use this to cleanse my face gently from products used last night, does not dry out skin at all. I hate washing my face because water dries out my skin and using a towel risks bacteria, unless you're using a fresh one every single time. I prefer this because it dries quick. Also smells like pool water but you occasionally get used to it where you can't smell it anymore)
- Madascar centella water-fit sun serum SPF 50+ (my ride or die sunscreen, tried it and never went back, no white-cast, not greasy, not smelly)

Night:
- Hypochlorous acid spray (same thing as morning, cleans off sunscreen, general bacteria)
- Emu oil (smiliar to sebum/oil produced naturally by skin) to moisturize skin and anti-aging benefits (alternative: beef tallow)
- OPTIONAL: Volufiline on under eyes and lips (might be cope, but worth a try for me)

My skin type is dry so might not work for other skin types

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and faustianspirit
Skincare is cope, just eat healthy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fluoride1337 and majesticincel
Skincare is cope, just eat healthy
I agree, but since I'm still young sometimes hormones can cause a few breakouts. Also, it is simple and most can benefit from anti-aging benefits

• +1
Reactions: ey88
All of that nonsense when the cause of your terrible skin is consuming carbohydrates

• +1
I agree, but since I'm still young sometimes hormones can cause a few breakouts. Also, it is simple and most can benefit from anti-aging benefits
False. It has nothing to do with “hormones”. That’s a Jewish lie. It’s your diet consisting of plant toxins.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fluoride1337 and ey88
All of that nonsense when the cause of your terrible skin is consuming carbohydrates
I actually have perfectly clear skin right now and have for a while, only started slightly cutting carbs a week ago

False. It has nothing to do with “hormones”. That’s a Jewish lie. It’s your diet consisting of plant toxins.
Idk bro sometimes my skin is rough due to dryness this just helps soften my skin

I actually have perfectly clear skin right now and have for a while, only started slightly cutting carbs a week ago
Cut them all out

• +1
Idk bro sometimes my skin is rough due to dryness this just helps soften my skin
You mean the dryness caused by the anti-nutrients in the plant material?

• +1
This is for those with almost perfect skin (small breakouts sometimes)

I used to have relatively bad dry skin a few years ago with rosacea but for that I just used Pond's cold cream at night and I believe it worked well. However, nowadays my skin stays clear most of the time when I don't use anything on my face with an occasional pimple or two appearing. This is my simple skincare routine I use to keep my skin clear, youthful, and avoid even small breakouts:

Morning:
- Hypochlorous acid spray (alternative for tower 28, I use this to cleanse my face gently from products used last night, does not dry out skin at all. I hate washing my face because water dries out my skin and using a towel risks bacteria, unless you're using a fresh one every single time. I prefer this because it dries quick. Also smells like pool water but you occasionally get used to it where you can't smell it anymore)
- Madascar centella water-fit sun serum SPF 50+ (my ride or die sunscreen, tried it and never went back, no white-cast, not greasy, not smelly)

Night:
- Hypochlorous acid spray (same thing as morning, cleans off sunscreen, general bacteria)
- Emu oil (smiliar to sebum/oil produced naturally by skin) to moisturize skin and anti-aging benefits (alternative: beef tallow)
- OPTIONAL: Volufiline on under eyes and lips (might be cope, but worth a try for me)

My skin type is dry so might not work for other skin types
I knew this is bullshit cause the volufiline
Volufiline is cope and use tretinoin

You mean the dryness caused by the anti-nutrients in the plant material?
Doesn't meat cause cardiovascular disease to some degree because of it's make up? Humans were not really destined to eat purely meat because our digestive tracts are too long and the meat starts to rot (lions intestines are much smaller), plus look at our teeth. This is just what I've heard, don't take my word for it. (Watched game changers documentary)

I knew this is bullshit cause the volufiline
Volufiline is cope and use tretinoin
I said volufiline is optional and even mentioned potential cope, I just started using it a few days ago so no results yet. Also I am extremely weary of tretinoin because there have been cases of thinning out skin, therefore making undereye area worse

Doesn't meat cause cardiovascular disease to some degree because of it's make up? Humans were not really destined to eat purely meat because our digestive tracts are too long and the meat starts to rot (lions intestines are much smaller), plus look at our teeth. This is just what I've heard, don't take my word for it. (Watched game changers documentary)
Absolutely false

Eating only meat does not cause any disease
Is there any research on this? Anytime I've seen anyone with a purely carrnivore diet they always seem stressed, red, and jacked up as if about to explode

game changers documentary was funded by a veganism brand and kellogs
never trust documentaries and videos online. Just eat like a caveman and you're good

Is there any research on this? Anytime I've seen anyone with a purely carrnivore diet they always seem stressed, red, and jacked up as if about to explode
that's liverking you're referring to and he's just on copious amounts of roids. most athletes and models are carnivores

game changers documentary was funded by a veganism brand and kellogs
never trust documentaries and videos online. Just eat like a caveman and you're good
Sounds about right jfl

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin
that's liverking you're referring to and he's just on copious amounts of roids. most athletes and models are carnivores
How did you know haha, and is pork included in this diet? It's my favorite type of meat but people say it's bad, something about how pigs can't sweat

How did you know haha, and is pork included in this diet? It's my favorite type of meat but people say it's bad, something about how pigs can't sweat
beef and organs are the no1 type of meats. pork is still meat so no it's not bad, aslong as it's natural.
watch the blood warriors documentary on national geographic, it's really interesting to see their diet, health and genetics.

• +1
Don't listen to the carnivorecels, simple carbs and sugars from fruits and vegetables are fine. Acne is primarily caused by hormone fluctuation and inflammation, avoid processed/fried foods and added sugars and your skin will clear up. If you have cystic acne you will either have to do an elimination diet and stick to it or go on accutane.

Don't listen to the carnivorecels, simple carbs and sugars from fruits and vegetables are fine. Acne is primarily caused by hormone fluctuation and inflammation, avoid processed/fried foods and added sugars and your skin will clear up. If you have cystic acne you will either have to do an elimination diet and stick to it or go on accutane.
Thanks, btw where is your pfp from? I've seen that picture before

Griffith from berserk

• +1