Ultimate guide regarding carbohydrates, Randle Cycle, calories, weight, and nutritional science | Why humans are obligate hyper carnivores | High IQ

You obviously didn’t watch my video of me eating raw meat
I didn’t, I just made an instant reply based off our interactions like a month ago.
What made you change to raw meat?

• Love it
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
It’s natural
it’s a lot better imo. even in the past when I ate cooked meat, the less cooked it was the better. cooked meat is wholly unpalatable unless you load it up with salt, and raw meat has a very pleasant taste

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
I did quit milk btw.

@Never Get Up

I was drinking it just to get calcium but I quit because it fucks up my digestion too much. I can’t actually use the carbs since it I am lactose intolerant but still.
I’ve decided to just eat small fish on occasion for calcium.

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
it’s a lot better imo. even in the past when I ate cooked meat, the less cooked it was the better. cooked meat is wholly unpalatable unless you load it up with salt, and raw meat has a very pleasant taste
Dude raw meat taste like shit i’m sorry lmao

I eat mostly raw meat still but it literally taste disgusting

I have to load it up with salt and bulgur and olive oil (basically make kibbeh nayeh or kaftah nayeh) be able to enjoy it, i use to eat it plain and it was just gross

Also i hopped off keto, mostly cause i felt like actual shit both times i did it (the most recent one was a lot shorter)

And other reason was cause its just retarded, if you do more research yeah eating carbs causes a bit of inflammation but literally every other thing about including carbohydrates in ur diet is just better

I have to load it up with salt and bulgur and olive oil (basically make kibbeh nayeh or kaftah nayeh) be able to enjoy it, i use to eat it plain and it was just gross

Also i hopped off keto, mostly cause i felt like actual shit both times i did it (the most recent one was a lot shorter)

And other reason was cause its just retarded, if you do more research yeah eating causes a bit of inflammation but literally every other thing about including carbohydrates in ur diet is just better
Fuck i miss my juicy ribeyes and skirt steaks

And other reason was cause its just retarded, if you do more research yeah eating carbs causes a bit of inflammation but literally every other thing about including carbohydrates in ur diet is just better
if you’re used to eating carbs it will feel like shit because your liver needs to physically change to a) increase ketone production for tissues that can use them and
b) ramp up gluconeogenesis for tissues that cannot

Inuit people have larger livers due to processing more protein and converting it to sugar via gluconeogenesis, but this is done on an as-needed basis and

The taste again can vary depending on diet of animals, and I would say it varies a lot more than people wish to believe.

Mixed carb and meat are definitely not optimal for longevity, since a mix of carbohydrates and proteins will increase IGF-1/mTOR significantly more than just eating one or the other as well as cause insulin resistance and ultimately diabetes, but a meat/organ and fat based diet provides all that your body needs while a carb based one will cause glycation, protein deficiency, and typically micronutrient deficiencies due to the nature of carb sources.
it’s not just inflammation but rather the complete degradation of the tissues/proteins in the body.

I also love the taste of raw meat

• +1
Reactions: Jova and ShawarmaFilth
if you’re used to eating carbs it will feel like shit because your liver needs to physically change to a) increase ketone production for tissues that can use them and
b) ramp up gluconeogenesis for tissues that cannot
I did keto for I THINK almost over 3 months and felt like shit the whole time

The most recent time was like 2 weeks and i was just like fuck it dude
Inuit people have larger livers due to processing more protein and converting it to sugar via gluconeogenesis, but this is done on an as-needed basis and

The taste again can vary depending on diet of animals, and I would say it varies a lot more than people wish to believe.
Well i eat halal meat so it has to be pasture raised and in a good environment, probably both grass and grain fed in a stress free environment

I still dont enjoy pure raw meat unless its the kind we use for arabic dishes such as kibbeh nayeh or kafta nayeh
Mixed carb and meat are definitely not optimal for longevity, since a mix of carbohydrates and proteins will increase IGF-1/mTOR significantly more than just eating one or the other as well as cause insulin resistance and ultimately diabetes, but a meat/organ and fat based diet provides all that your body needs while a carb based one will cause glycation, protein deficiency, and typically micronutrient deficiencies due to the nature of carb sources.
it’s not just inflammation but rather the complete degradation of the tissues/proteins in the body.
Longetivity as in what? An extra 5 years of incel life lmao

Honestly would rather enjoy cookies and fat shit and trade those 5-10 years as long as i’m enjoying myself my whole life

Also i’m completely against grain just cause of how shit it is, no nutrients at all and disrupts gut microbiome

What I’m definitely into is fruit, one kiwi has like over ur rdi for vit c, 200g blackberries has rdi for manganese and a bunch of other minerals

All that is what? Like 70 carbs which is still typically low carb

keto diets reduces gut microbial diversity, skyrockets ldl, and lowers scfa

but the thing that literally completely got me off it is the fact that it decreases bone creation and increases bone breakdown, idk the exact scientifical reasoning for this but its probably cause of vitamin K and calcium
ur not getting even close to ur rdi of calcium with fish bones jfl, iirc one in bone salmon can has like 10% rdi

wouldnt u say thats probably why the inuit are like 4'10 or some shit?

• +1
Reactions: Jova and TheLookInYourEyes
Nutrition science:

1. There are 0 100% controlled, long term studies with humans locked in labs for multiple decades to provide proof on ANY aspect of health and nutrition science.

2. ALL exogenous carbohydrates break down into glucose leading to raised glucose levels which is UNDOUBTEDLY the cause of diabetes (elevated blood glucose levels).

3. Humans evolved off of the animal fat and muscle meat of large ruminant animals, NOT plants.

4. You can eat carbohydrates alone without animal fat or protein (veganism), however if you do so for multiple years, your health will fail on you. 84% of vegans quit around the 5 year mark on average. Most experienced catastrophic heath problems.

5. If you mix carbohydrates and fats (omnivore diet), then you will be activating the Randle Cycle 24/7 also known as chronic inflammation.

6. The glycation from the carbohydrates will be persistent no matter how much you work out. You can not outrun a bad diet such as eating carbohydrate plant toxins.

7. When it comes to science, you base it off of HARD FACTS, not associations.

8. Big pharma has paid off these so called “scientists” to lie to the mass public in attempts to profit and it works.

jews GIF

When you mix carbohydrates and fats together, you’ll experience chronic systemic inflammation. This can last for days until you stop eating carbohydrates. Eating a mix macro diet consisting of meat, fruits, and vegetables (omnivore) is the 2nd worst form of eating right next to the SAD (standard American diet).

They are not required for human consumption. Humans have evolved to eat animals, not plants. Plants do not want you to eat them, so they defend themselves by using poison to deter predators away. All carbohydrates break down into sugar.

Exogenous sugar is extremely toxic and will ultimately destroy your health. Our bodies makes it’s own sugar via gluconeogenesis. If you continue to consume carbohydrates, you are not black pilled nor a looksmaxer.

Calorie - a unit of energy equivalent to the heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water by 1 °C.

1. Calories are units of heat energy

2. Heat has no mass therefor can not be brought to rest via consumption

3. What most incompetent people are referring to is MASS input and output

4. Calories (heat energy) have no effect on body composition

1. Weight is consisted of water, bone, muscle, and fat. The goal is to lose fat, not total weight.

2. You can not out work a bad diet. Your body composition is mainly impacted by what you consume, not the exercise precisely.

fat guy eating GIF

We did not make it to the top of the food chain by eating plants. Humans are carnivores. All you should be eating is the muscle meat and associated fats of animals whether it’s raw or cooked. Avoid all plant materials, fruits, vegetables, grains, and oils. They are not food for humans. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you’ll become healthy and look better.

Filet Mignon Meat GIF

Dr. Gary Fettke - https://m.youtube.com/@garyfettke3210/videos

Dr. Paul Mason - https://m.youtube.com/@DrPaulMason

Prof. Bart Kay - https://m.youtube.com/@bart-kay

Edward A. Goeke - https://m.youtube.com/@e.goeke_

Wouldn’t eating carbs filth fat also make your body convert the fat to fat instead of energy? I read in a normie nutrition textbook that when the body has enough energy it will turn fat into fat instead of using it for energy

I did keto for I THINK almost over 3 months and felt like shit the whole time

The most recent time was like 2 weeks and i was just like fuck it dude

Well i eat halal meat so it has to be pasture raised and in a good environment, probably both grass and grain fed in a stress free environment

I still dont enjoy pure raw meat unless its the kind we use for arabic dishes such as kibbeh nayeh or kafta nayeh

Longetivity as in what? An extra 5 years of incel life lmao

Honestly would rather enjoy cookies and fat shit and trade those 5-10 years as long as i’m enjoying myself my whole life

Also i’m completely against grain just cause of how shit it is, no nutrients at all and disrupts gut microbiome

What I’m definitely into is fruit, one kiwi has like over ur rdi for vit c, 200g blackberries has rdi for manganese and a bunch of other minerals

All that is what? Like 70 carbs which is still typically low carb

keto diets reduces gut microbial diversity, skyrockets ldl, and lowers scfa

but the thing that literally completely got me off it is the fact that it decreases bone creation and increases bone breakdown, idk the exact scientifical reasoning for this but its probably cause of vitamin K and calcium
ur not getting even close to ur rdi of calcium with fish bones jfl, iirc one in bone salmon can has like 10% rdi

wouldnt u say thats probably why the inuit are like 4'10 or some shit?
So adapting to it may genuinely just take awhile, I couldn't say. For me though, I feel normal and I have a near constant blood sugar of 80mg/dL whether I eat or don't, which I suspect is due to liver adaptations. You have to be really consistent. Keep in mind I have been eating this way in a fairly strict fashion for YEARS.

Anyways, not just longevity, but maintaining your health span and youthfulness. I feel I have better skin quality than most people my age due to a combination of a raw high protein low carb diet and sunscreen/tret. Also high amounts of carbs age the brain, and I would like to retain my faculties.

Vitamin C is also not as necessary on a low carb high protein diet, since you get a lot of hydroxyproline, which is why you need vitamin C to prevent scury on a high carb diet, because it is used to hydroxylate proline.

Anyways , the bone creation thing is probably as you said due to the common lack of calcium. Bones should be enough though. Wolves and lions all do quite fine and they have much higher calcium requirements than humans. 100 grams or sardines for example should give 30% of the recommended amount of calcium, and that is without phytic acid and oxalates disrupting calcium absorption in a standard american diet.

The inuit are short almost certainly due to their genetics, as they live in a cold environment and need short stocky features to minimize surface area for survival. Inuits/asiatic peoples are far more adapted to cold environments than other races since they lived there for far longer. White people are not actually endemic to cold regions, they are invaders. Calcium intake has very little to do with final height/bone volume, just bone density. Bone volume and height are hugely genetic and hormonal in nature. I will concede that carbs are better for GROWTH since they cause an increase in IGF-1 indirectly, but this can also overcome with in a caloric excess. Kids on keto tend to have normal IGF-1 levels anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, ShawarmaFilth and Never Get Up
So adapting to it may genuinely just take awhile, I couldn't say. For me though, I feel normal and I have a near constant blood sugar of 80mg/dL whether I eat or don't, which I suspect is due to liver adaptations. You have to be really consistent. Keep in mind I have been eating this way in a fairly strict fashion for YEARS.
Not even one cheat day?

Isnt it more logical to cycle carbs? Like just have one day where u eat carbs

It makes sense cause humans back then only had access to carbohydrates during the summer, and they probably stocked up on nuts before fall ends so they probably did have carbs even during the winter

African tribes eat tubers as carbs and other shit

I mean historically humans have always eaten carbs no? We naturally crave them no matter how much you want to deny it
Anyways, not just longevity, but maintaining your health span and youthfulness. I feel I have better skin quality than most people my age due to a combination of a raw high protein low carb diet and sunscreen/tret. Also high amounts of carbs age the brain, and I would like to retain my faculties.

Vitamin C is also not as necessary on a low carb high protein diet, since you get a lot of hydroxyproline, which is why you need vitamin C to prevent scury on a high carb diet, because it is used to hydroxylate proline.

Anyways , the bone creation thing is probably as you said due to the common lack of calcium. Bones should be enough though. Wolves and lions all do quite fine and they have much higher calcium requirements than humans. 100 grams or sardines for example should give 30% of the recommended amount of calcium, and that is without phytic acid and oxalates disrupting calcium absorption in a standard american diet.

The inuit are short almost certainly due to their genetics, as they live in a cold environment and need short stocky features to minimize surface area for survival. Inuits/asiatic peoples are far more adapted to cold environments than other races since they lived there for far longer. White people are not actually endemic to cold regions, they are invaders. Calcium intake has very little to do with final height/bone volume, just bone density. Bone volume and height are hugely genetic and hormonal in nature. I will concede that carbs are better for GROWTH since they cause an increase in IGF-1 indirectly, but this can also overcome with in a caloric excess. Kids on keto tend to have normal IGF-1 levels anyways.

What if ur just black? Can u pm skin? To this day i havent seen an african/lightskin person with acne, not irl atleast

It’s very hard to eat “a high amount of carbs” unless ur on the SAD

Most days on my deficit i struggle getting over 150 and thats with me TRYING to get carbohydrates in

Eating whole foods you’ll be struggling to eat a high amount of carbs unless ur purposefully trying

Not only that keto lowers free test and the Mediterranean (aka a balanced diet of whole foods mostly lean meats and fruit) showed increase in overall testosterone
what about properly utilizing vitamin D which is crucial for bone density and development? You need vitamin c for that
Makes sense. I do think in the long run carbs will make you look better cause of bone development in the face.

• +1
Not even one cheat day?

Isnt it more logical to cycle carbs? Like just have one day where u eat carbs

It makes sense cause humans back then only had access to carbohydrates during the summer, and they probably stocked up on nuts before fall ends so they probably did have carbs even during the winter

African tribes eat tubers as carbs and other shit

I mean historically humans have always eaten carbs no? We naturally crave them no matter how much you want to deny it
The closet I have had to a cheat day in years was eating small amounts of fruit as a test period(no more than 20 grams of carbs from low glycemic fruits like apricots or raspberries) or if you count milk, but I’m lactose intolerant so I can’t digest the carbs. I have tested it and even if I drink a quart of milk, my blood sugar will not even change within a few hours.

I personally do not consume carbs because I feel I would not benefit from them. If you need to fatten up to survive famine/drought/winter, then yes, a combination of carbs and fats are ideal, but we are modern civilized humans who have an abundance of food, so I don’t have that same need. Consequently I do not feel I would benefit from carbs.

Also, I genuinely do not crave carbs atm. When I get hungry I crave lots of meat though.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
The closet I have had to a cheat day in years was eating small amounts of fruit as a test period(no more than 20 grams of carbs from low glycemic fruits like apricots or raspberries) or if you count milk, but I’m lactose intolerant so I can’t digest the carbs. I have tested it and even if I drink a quart of milk, my blood sugar will not even change within a few hours.
How was sugar? Was it incredibly sweet?
I personally do not consume carbs because I feel I would not benefit from them. If you need to fatten up to survive famine/drought/winter, then yes, a combination of carbs and fats are ideal,
So you’re with this guy who doesnt believe cico?? Unless ur saying fat and carbs together taste really good, causing you to eat more, in which i would agree
but we are modern civilized humans who have an abundance of food, so I don’t have that same need. Consequently I do not feel I would benefit from carbs.
You probably wouldnt, i dont think outside of development years there is much reason to eat carbs other than enjoying your life

Like dont u ever just wanna chill with some retards and enjoy a pizza?
Also, I genuinely do not crave carbs atm. When I get hungry I crave lots of meat though.
Interesting

• +1
What if ur just black? Can u pm skin? To this day i havent seen an african/lightskin person with acne, not irl atleast

It’s very hard to eat “a high amount of carbs” unless ur on the SAD

Most days on my deficit i struggle getting over 150 and thats with me TRYING to get carbohydrates in

Eating whole foods you’ll be struggling to eat a high amount of carbs unless ur purposefully trying

Not only that keto lowers free test and the Mediterranean (aka a balanced diet of whole foods mostly lean meats and fruit) showed increase in overall testosterone

what about properly utilizing vitamin D which is crucial for bone density and development? You need vitamin c for that

Makes sense. I do think in the long run carbs will make you look better cause of bone development in the face.
150g is probably not terrible compared to niggers eating 400grams a day. I just don’t feel like I need it.

Also, why exactly is high free test necessary? Low free T doesn’t mean those androgens are unusable, it just means they are bound. SHBG is used to transport androgens, and binding them to SHBG lowers free T. If you are leaner you will have lower free androgens and higher SHBG necessarily.

My total T levels were 90th percentile on a day I did not sleep and had been fasting, and are presumably higher in optimal conditions.
I’ve also seen studies indicating the opposite, that keto raises total testosterone.

Anyways eating raw meat and organs will still provide vitamin C. You just require less since there is less sugar competing with it for absorption and a lowered requirement hydroxylation of proline.

Having elevated IGF-1 will be optimal for bone yea, but you can just eat a lot.

• +1
I personally do not consume carbs because I feel I would not benefit from them. If you need to fatten up to survive famine/drought/winter,
but we still had carbohydrates year round cause we would save nuts that fell before the end of fall when the trees would be dormant

ALSO i’m getting raw milk soon, i’ve gotten back into drinking milk instead of kefir and it literally makes me so gassy so i’m gonna get into raw milk once i sign my herdshare paper

Why did u quit milk btw? I’m sure it tasted amazing cause it was your only source of sugar

• +1
How was sugar? Was it incredibly sweet?

So you’re with this guy who doesnt believe cico?? Unless ur saying fat and carbs together taste really good, causing you to eat more, in which i would agree

You probably wouldnt, i dont think outside of development years there is much reason to eat carbs other than enjoying your life

Like dont u ever just wanna chill with some retards and enjoy a pizza?

Interesting
Sugar is obscenely sweet to me. Like I said before, milk literally tastes like ice cream to me.

Also fat and carbs together activate the randle cycle as mentioned in the OP. This causes you to store more energy as fat regardless of total intake. Has nothing to do with calories.

I also don’t really crave pizza so no. I just crave fatty meat mostly. sometimes oysters

• +1
but we still had carbohydrates year round cause we would save nuts that fell before the end of fall when the trees would be dormant

ALSO i’m getting raw milk soon, i’ve gotten back into drinking milk instead of kefir and it literally makes me so gassy so i’m gonna get into raw milk once i sign my herdshare paper

Why did u quit milk btw? I’m sure it tasted amazing cause it was your only source of sugar
Sure carbs were readily available in some places, but their abundance would vary from season to season.
I quit milk because it causes me constipation mainly.
I have much better bowel movements when I just eat meat and eggs and some fish.

• +1
150g is probably not terrible compared to niggers eating 400grams a day. I just don’t feel like I need it.

Also, why exactly is high free test necessary? Low free T doesn’t mean those androgens are unusable, it just means they are bound. SHBG is used to transport androgens, and binding them to SHBG lowers free T. If you are leaner you will have lower free androgens and higher SHBG necessarily.
shows how much is being turned into e2

Also carnivore lowers shbg
My total T levels were 90th percentile on a day I did not sleep and had been fasting, and are presumably higher in optimal conditions.
I’ve also seen studies indicating the opposite, that keto raises total testosterone.
It probably is 90th percentile compared to americucks in the united puppets of isreal starting their mornings with cinnamon poptarts
Anyways eating raw meat and organs will still provide vitamin C. You just require less since there is less sugar competing with it for absorption and a lowered requirement hydroxylation of proline.
It’s not enough or even a noticible amount
Having elevated IGF-1 will be optimal for bone yea, but you can just eat a lot.
And becoming fat isnt worth it lol

If you dont believe in cico just eat in a caloric surplus, with no carbohydrates, make sure its some fatty ass food like ribeye with a lot of butter (that way it’s not a lot of mass so you cant say “mass restriction”)

And watch how you’ll gain fat

Go onto tiktok and find a guy named “carnivore ray”

He ate strict carnivore for 1 year, did bloodwork, then introduced carbs into his diet again (most likely around 70-150g carbs considering he was eating only whole foods)

He did blood work on carbs after 1 month

And behold, his blood work was almost the same, the only difference is all the red zones in the carnivore bloodwork were fixed

And his testosterone lowered a bit iirc

Sure carbs were readily available in some places, but their abundance would vary from season to season.
i mean still we had carbohydrates practically year round,
I quit milk because it causes me constipation mainly.
I have much better bowel movements when I just eat meat and eggs and some fish.
Fair enough
Also fat and carbs together activate the randle cycle as mentioned in the OP. This causes you to store more energy as fat regardless of total intake. Has nothing to do with calories.
theres a guy on TikTok who eats hamburgers daily and maintains 10% body fat

Obviously lots of cardio but still

What do you think of just seperating the carbs and fats?

I usually do that, i eat carbs at night cause cause increses tryptophan so better sleep, milk is a good source of magnesium so better sleep, and your body is more efficient at burning carbs in the morning so it’s better to eat them at night

Usually in the morning i’ll eat raw meat, not cause of glycation but cause of amino acids that get shit on cause of heat

And cooked eggs with tomato (5-8 carbs)

And i wont eat any carbs till night

Am i still activating randle cycle?

shows how much is being turned into e2

Also carnivore lowers shbg

It probably is 90th percentile compared to americucks in the united puppets of isreal starting their mornings with cinnamon poptarts

It’s not enough or even a noticible amount

And becoming fat isnt worth it lol

If you dont believe in cico just eat in a caloric surplus, with no carbohydrates, make sure its some fatty ass food like ribeye with a lot of butter (that way it’s not a lot of mass so you cant say “mass restriction”)

And watch how you’ll gain fat

Go onto tiktok and find a guy named “carnivore ray”

He ate strict carnivore for 1 year, did bloodwork, then introduced carbs into his diet again (most likely around 70-150g carbs considering he was eating only whole foods)

He did blood work on carbs after 1 month

And behold, his blood work was almost the same, the only difference is all the red zones in the carnivore bloodwork were fixed

And his testosterone lowered a bit iirc
Carnivore/Keto should not lower SHBG. It should raise it typically

Testosterone is lower in primitive peoples compared to westerners just saying. This is fairly well documented

Nothing really wrong with estrogen as long as it is within masculine levels, and while mine were slightly elevated, they were only 29 pg/mL which is still normal and a quarter of what a woman would have. You can't really make that much as a male anyways, and increased test will increase estrogen no matter what. I don't think it will have any real effect on performance and well-being if you're within standard physiological ranges.

Also I am talking about eating in an excess as a growing lad, which is necessary anyways. Won't make you fat necessarily

Not saying anything about calories with the Randle cycle thing. This is more about how your body ends up storing energy in the presence of both carbohydrates and fats.

• +1
Carnivore/Keto should not lower SHBG. It should raise it typically

Testosterone is lower in primitive peoples compared to westerners just saying. This is fairly well documented

Nothing really wrong with estrogen as long as it is within masculine levels, and while mine were slightly elevated, they were only 29 pg/mL which is still normal and a quarter of what a woman would have. You can't really make that much as a male anyways, and increased test will increase estrogen no matter what. I don't think it will have any real effect on performance and well-being if you're within standard physiological ranges.

Also I am talking about eating in an excess as a growing lad, which is necessary anyways. Won't make you fat necessarily

Not saying anything about calories with the Randle cycle thing. This is more about how your body ends up storing energy in the presence of both carbohydrates and fats.
can i see ur skin

• +1
i mean still we had carbohydrates practically year round,

Fair enough

theres a guy on TikTok who eats hamburgers daily and maintains 10% body fat

Obviously lots of cardio but still

What do you think of just seperating the carbs and fats?

I usually do that, i eat carbs at night cause cause increses tryptophan so better sleep, milk is a good source of magnesium so better sleep, and your body is more efficient at burning carbs in the morning so it’s better to eat them at night

Usually in the morning i’ll eat raw meat, not cause of glycation but cause of amino acids that get shit on cause of heat

And cooked eggs with tomato (5-8 carbs)

And i wont eat any carbs till night

Am i still activating randle cycle?
You can eat hamburgers and be lean, when did I say you can't? I am just saying that when you eat carbs and fats together, your body cannot use both substrates as effectively, which results in more fat being stored than if you were to eat one or the other.

Separating them can mitigate this, but you can see elevated blood fat levels for awhile after eating them, same for carbs depending on insulin sensitivity.

Could be activating randle cycle to a degree yes. But if you have high insulin sensitivity it might not as terrible.

• +1
You can eat hamburgers and be lean, when did I say you can't? I am just saying that when you eat carbs and fats together, your body cannot use both substrates as effectively, which results in more fat being stored than if you were to eat one or the other.
i'm still looking into how your body stores visceral fat all ik is it has to do with eating carbohydrates

also nvm i thought u were one of those guys who dont believe calories exist
Separating them can mitigate this, but you can see elevated blood fat levels for awhile after eating them, same for carbs depending on insulin sensitivity.

Could be activating randle cycle to a degree yes. But if you have high insulin sensitivity it might not as terrible.
how do ik if i have high insulin sensitivity

i'm still looking into how your body stores visceral fat all ik is it has to do with eating carbohydrates

also nvm i thought u were one of those guys who dont believe calories exist

how do ik if i have high insulin sensitivity
All I am saying is that nutrient partitioning can be affected by diet composition.

Also, to get an idea of your insulin sensitivity, just to a glucose test.
Get 40g glucose and ingest it, test blood sugar and see how quickly it returns to baseline

• +1
Bro we're supposed to eat plants not meat our intestines resembles that of a herbivore animal
That's why we can easily digest plants rather than meat .

Also bro you have been radicalised .
I hope you recover well:feelsautistic:
3 ph stomach is lion tier retard

In nature people would still have fruits when they encounter them, and fresh meat (muscle), liver and blood with glycogen

Zero carbs doesn’t exist