(Skincels gtfih) Just ordered Reticor brand tretinoin

It takes 2-3 months to work and you will be purging. Be prepared.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and .*my*.
man you buy expensive retin a jfl with 20 dollars you can get 5 tubes from expresspct

man you buy expensive retin a jfl with 20 dollars you can get 5 tubes from expresspct
I specifically want cream in 0.1%, and this is the cheapest one I could find.

There are legit only two brands that offer cream in 0.1 I can find online - Reticor and Vitacid. I'm going to give both a try. If you can find another source please share.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6573
why 0.1%? 0.05% is probably the best in terms of balance between side effects and benefits, also tretinoinis very hard
on the skin in the start, you risk acne scaring and fucking your skin a bit, also a longer purge, many even start with 0.025% for that reason (I personally started with 0.05% because 0.025% doesn't seem to always bring perfect results, and I want to get adapted faster)
also I hope that you bought a moisturizer and a cleanser along side with it

why 0.1%? 0.05% is probably the best in terms of balance between side effects and benefits, also tretinoinis very hard
on the skin in the start, you risk acne scaring and fucking your skin a bit, also a longer purge, many even start with 0.025% for that reason (I personally started with 0.05% because 0.025% doesn't seem to always bring perfect results, and I want to get adapted faster)
also I hope that you bought a moisturizer and a cleanser along side with it
Simple. 0.1 > 0.05 in terms of results.

• +1
Simple. 0.1 > 0.05 in terms of results.
I am pretty sure that after 0.05% the difference is very small
also buy a moisturizer and a cleanser, and apply after you wake up and when you go to sleep to minimize the side effects,
while improving results

I am pretty sure that after 0.05% the difference is very small
also buy a moisturizer and a cleanser, and apply after you wake up and when you go to sleep to minimize the side effects,
while improving results
Anecdotal, but it's been a massive difference. Skin quality skyrocketed when I upped strength.

• +1