Jm10 is my biggest friend
20200105 232349

Received 470978420469683

• More masc
  • More NT
  • More iois
  • More compliments from GIRLS
  • Easier to mantain + dont look homeless
I used to cope thinking long hair > short by thinking muhh highclass. Then i remembered im ethnic so i need to play low inhib, masc refugee game.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, Retrofaced Subhuman, noped and 7 others
i'll be taking your human rights from now on.

yeah that’s not gonna work on my head brp

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
personally I think u look better with long hair but I can imagine that you get more IOIs with the fuckboy haircut

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nrrr15, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 1680
maybe if i didnt have a gay alien skull

personally I think u look better with long hair but I can imagine that you get more IOIs with the fuckboy haircut
This is the point im trying to make. I may look more aesthetic and be better looking to those on psl forums with long hair. But im more attractive to females with skinfade. This matters more to me, but to others here, they may not prefer the latter

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 470
This is the point im trying to make. I may look more aesthetic and be better looking to those on psl forums with long hair. But im more attractive to females with skinfade. This matters more to me, but to others here, they may not prefer the latter
females are retarded but it is what it is tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
JFL no cap when I cut my long hair girls kept telling me “nice hair cut”. I never got complimented on my long hair. It’s over for long haircels fades are what girls like regardless of head shape or bones on the face .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Deleted member 1680
JFL no cap when I cut my long hair girls kept telling me “nice hair cut”. I never got complimented on my long hair. It’s over for long haircels fades are what girls like regardless of head shape or bones on the face .
Exactly, i have a shit headshape for fades/buzzcut yet i still have more appeal than with long hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
Exactly, i have a shit headshape for fades/buzzcut yet i still have more appeal than with long hair
And it’s so much easier to maintain. I’m never growing my hair out ever again.

• +1
Now you look worse, you look generic now

Shorter on the sides yes, fade no.

Depends on head shape and ears. That shit doesn't work for me at all. I need at least 2 cm of hair in the side but i agree short sides long top is definately better.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 3902, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2846
I get complimented with long hair not short so yeah different for everyone

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Kade, Gengar and 4 others
Generic =/= worse
Ofc a plser would say looking generic is worse
No you literally look worse and generic, the two don’t go hand in hand always. Just my opinion that you looked healthier before, healthier hair too

• +1
Im going for 6mm at the bottom and fade it up

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
I get complimented with long hair not short so yeah different for everyone
No you literally look worse and generic, the two don’t go hand in hand always. Just my opinion that you looked healthier before, healthier hair too
Valid
idk, when i say i look better with shorter hair, im basing it off the opinions of foids as well
Girls never used to compliment me on my long hair, in fact they even used to take the piss

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
You look good with both tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 1680
Caging at this niggas here thinking they look like male models with gay ass long hair and curtains jfl

skin fade And long on top💯

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and Deleted member 1680
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Caging at this niggas here thinking they look like male models with gay ass long hair and curtains jfl

Even tho I hate you you spoke some facts cuz

Valid
idk, when i say i look better with shorter hair, im basing it off the opinions of foids as well
Girls never used to compliment me on my long hair, in fact they even used to take the piss
that could just be them joking around with you out of admiration. Like when guys get called square heads, ie trying knock you down a peg. Don’t be a faggot, own it you cuck.
Can’t always trust what foids say they want.
could just be them doing damage control cos they want to fuck you. Just do what you think looks right

You are black, stick to your skin fades, you aren’t allowed curtains JFL

• +1
Long on top, short on sides

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 2846
Tf you dont look masc at all lol

I just want to show my forehead with nice hairstyle

• JFL
u need to ear ring max
kojic sope maxx
scrub lips til theyre red maxx

and u would be a chadpreet slayer
View attachment 217147
Cheers, I would consider getting an ear piercing, prolly not an earring tho. Also ive neverthought of scrubbing lips, till now ive been using red coloured vaseline which is temporary

• +1
Reactions: noped
You need to go to barber every 2 weeks to maintain something like that just lol

i need the sides long to make my face look wider

how do you make your hand float tf?

psl is still the same lul

ive no hair

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and CristianT