Skinmaxxing and eyebrowmaxxing products arrived.

Blitz

Blitz

Broken
- Effaclar Gel for face cleansing (using 2x day+night)
- Ato cream from evidermia to moisturize
- Epiduo gel (adapalene) to treat my mid - low severity acne

(I also use indoxyl gel few times per week because my skin is sensitive and too much use will cause redness and flaky skin)

Also bought Castor oil for eyebrowmaxxing

@Pendejo If anyone else has any other products feel free to suggest me.

Attachments

• 1580659541178-1074598851.jpg
    1580659541178-1074598851.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 25
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Deleted member 1476
That moisturiser seems to be out of sync with the rest of the routine? Its very moisturising while the cleanser is quite stripping.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
That moisturiser seems to be out of sync with the rest of the routine? Its very moisturising while the cleanser is quite stripping.
Can you elaborate more on this

Can you elaborate more on this
The cleanser contains sodium laureth sulphate at quite a high concentration and is quite drying while the moisturiser has a ton of heavy emollients in like shea butter and avocado oil.

• +1
Reactions: yang
The cleanser contains sodium laureth sulphate at quite a high concentration and is quite drying while the moisturiser has a ton of heavy emollients in like shea butter and avocado oil.
Just curious--how did you learn so much about skin? You sound like a dermatologist lol.

Just curious--how did you learn so much about skin? You sound like a dermatologist lol.
I'm not a derm. I work as a cosmetic chemist, formulating cosmetics is my job.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kingkellz and yang
I'm not a derm. I work as a cosmetic chemist, formulating cosmetics is my job.
That's actually a really cool career. Glad we have someone as knowledgeable as you on the forum (y)

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Kingkellz
That's actually a really cool career. Glad we have someone as knowledgeable as you on the forum (y)
I quite enjoy it. Glad I can be of some use- that's why I'm here :)

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, Deleted member 3702 and yang
Should I get a weaker Moisturizer or cleanser?

Should I get a weaker Moisturizer or cleanser?
That absolutely depends on what your skin needs. Personally, I'm not a fan of foaming cleansers for the face. Have you used these products at all yet?

That absolutely depends on what your skin needs. Personally, I'm not a fan of foaming cleansers for the face. Have you used these products at all yet?
I've been using the cleanser for almost 2 years. It's true that it dries the skin up but it doesn't happen all the time. At summer for example dryness isn't that evident. Moisturizer helps counter it somewhat but it doesn't help that indoxyl is harsh on my face and it happens only in areas like chin next to nose and browridge
I've been using the cleanser for almost 2 years. It's true that it dries the skin up but it doesn't happen all the time. At summer for example dryness isn't that evident. Moisturizer helps counter it somewhat but it doesn't help that indoxyl is harsh on my face and it happens only in areas like chin next to nose and browridge
It's not my whole face that gets dry

It's not my whole face that gets dry
If you can use it in summer then just use it in summer and switch to a more moisturising and hydrating cleanser in the winter or while you're using the indoxyl although honestly I'd recommend a more gentle cleanser year round. In the summer when you use the cleanser, does your face feel tight or "squeaky clean" afterwards?

If you can use it in summer then just use it in summer and switch to a more moisturising and hydrating cleanser in the winter or while you're using the indoxyl although honestly I'd recommend a more gentle cleanser year round. In the summer when you use the cleanser, does your face feel tight or "squeaky clean" afterwards?
It feels kinda tight yes.

My outer eyebrows are thinning slowly :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: DianabolDownie