SkinMaxxing: Matte skin, Oily-shiny skin, Radiant-skin.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
Skin "Shinyness"/glowing Study and Attractiveness.

3 type of skin shines were shown.
A: Matte
B: Oily/Shiny
C: "Radiant"
Example of what each shine levelloosk like:
Skin1

Results on attractiveness rating in this Study:
the used rating scale was: 1 (“very unattractive”), 2 (“unattractive”), 3 (“neutral”), 4 (“attractive”), and 5 (“very attractive”).

Rating

MASSIVE RATING DIFFRENCE!!!!

now the study was by and on females. So that's a limitation. For men it probably has less effects. BUT, I think it will still have a significant impact in ratings.

Basically. Take the skincare Pill. Take the Glowing/Radiant skin pill. Spend money on skin maxxing, basically.

How to get that?
I think each person, needs to find their won skincare routine, dependant on their skin. The ordinairy, Hylamide and Niod offer imo good and great products for skincare maxxing.

@gymislife his post may help on the "how to": https://looksmax.org/threads/ultima...n-and-prevent-photoaging.257273/#post-4422489

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7900112/

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 9890 and 10 others
Glowing skin is an indicator of health and youthfulness, hence why it's so attractive.

Skin glows when it’s smooth enough to reflect light. On the other hand, skin becomes dull when rough, dead skin cells pile up and diffuse light. Children and teenagers glow more easily because their skin cells turn over, or renew themselves, every 28 days on average.

As we age, this process increasingly slows down, and is it is also always affected by other factors like overall health, diet, quality of sleep, medication, or hormonal changes that can cause cell turnover to take up to a few months. The result is that your skin becomes duller and loses some of its reflective qualities.

Typically your skin will look good if you are young maintain a healthy diet and and moisturize. Unless you have poor genetics your skin should look good if your health looks good, so I wouldn't try and use skin-care products if the root of my skin issues are my diet, hormonal profile, sleep and exercise.

If you have skin issues you should try supplementing.

Stack
Coenzyme Q10
Curcumin
Glucosamine
Zinc
Vitamin D
Vitamin A
Vitamin C

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Salludon, Need2Ascend and 8 others
Interesting good thread!

Will read later. But imo shine accentuates my naso folds and general face afar and lack of projection. If you’ve got good forward growth and leanness it can be a halo but if not it can failo

good thread! IMO the best thing one can do to get radiant skin is tretinoin!

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9890, Yerico7 and 1 other person
Will read later. But imo shine accentuates my naso folds and general face afar and lack of projection. If you’ve got good forward growth and leanness it can be a halo but if not it can failo
to add.
women use "shine", in certain erea's in makeup frauding to fool cheeckbones lines for example.

aloe vera gel may do the trick, for some men. for getting shine. since we can't us fakeup

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
to add.
women use "shine", in certain erea's in makeup frauding to fool cheeckbones lines for example.

aloe vera gel may do the trick, for some men. for getting shine. since we can't us fakeup
Benis has mad shine but I’m not certain where he gets it bc he uses like 6 creams

now the study was by and on females
On women, radiant skin is very attractive

On men, radiant/shiny skin gives narcy faggot vibes.

X720
6e5d661da3d6d70bac2174fccb77928a6b 24 elliot rodger2xrsocialw600

Better to have a flawless skin but that looks natural, so not shiny

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
On women, radiant skin is very attractive

On men, radiant/shiny skin gives narcy faggot vibes.

View attachment 1127150View attachment 1127151

Better to have a flawless skin but that looks natural, so not shiny
"better to have flawless skin that looks natural"
Radiant skin, as used in the defnition is study, may be 100% natural looking also.

I dunno
I think I feel to disagree
We need to have good examples to compare than.

And I look for it now.

1. radiant skin IS NOT oily skin
2. compare

I think this is oily skin (probably sweat from sun a bit)
6e5d661da3d6d70bac2174fccb77928a6b-24-elliot-rodger-2x-rsocial-w600-jpg.1127151

I think thas was close to radiant type of skin.
_101036874_elliot_rodger_shutterstock.jpg

dry skin elliot doesn't exist pcis off, because he head oily skin type probs.

OP how to increase cell turnover then for more youthful skin?

OP how to increase cell turnover then for more youthful skin?
tretinoin.
cleansing regularly
red light therapy
retinol (little bit helps)
glycolid acid is mentioned regularly-ish; i never tried them though. all other above I dide or do. and I like/liked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890
Skin "Shinyness"/glowing Study and Attractiveness.

3 type of skin shines were shown.
A: Matte
B: Oily/Shiny
C: "Radiant"
Example of what each shine levelloosk like:
View attachment 1126938

Results on attractiveness rating in this Study:
the used rating scale was: 1 (“very unattractive”), 2 (“unattractive”), 3 (“neutral”), 4 (“attractive”), and 5 (“very attractive”).

View attachment 1126943

MASSIVE RATING DIFFRENCE!!!!

now the study was by and on females. So that's a limitation. For men it probably has less effects. BUT, I think it will still have a significant impact in ratings.

Basically. Take the skincare Pill. Take the Glowing/Radiant skin pill. Spend money on skin maxxing, basically.

How to get that?
I think each person, needs to find their won skincare routine, dependant on their skin. The ordinairy, Hylamide and Niod offer imo good and great products for skincare maxxing.

@gymislife his post may help on the "how to": https://looksmax.org/threads/ultima...n-and-prevent-photoaging.257273/#post-4422489

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7900112/
BOTB

Glowing skin is an indicator of health and youthfulness, hence why it's so attractive.

Skin glows when it’s smooth enough to reflect light. On the other hand, skin becomes dull when rough, dead skin cells pile up and diffuse light. Children and teenagers glow more easily because their skin cells turn over, or renew themselves, every 28 days on average.

As we age, this process increasingly slows down, and is it is also always affected by other factors like overall health, diet, quality of sleep, medication, or hormonal changes that can cause cell turnover to take up to a few months. The result is that your skin becomes duller and loses some of its reflective qualities.

Typically your skin will look good if you are young maintain a healthy diet and and moisturize. Unless you have poor genetics your skin should look good if your health looks good, so I wouldn't try and use skin-care products if the root of my skin issues are my diet, hormonal profile, sleep and exercise.

Stack
Coenzyme Q10
Curcumin
Glucosamine
Zinc
Vitamin D
Vitamin A
Vitamin C
What foods do you recommond for good skin?

What foods do you recommond for good skin?
to add my 2 cents.
caretenoid rich foods, carrots, tomatoes,
green tea
fruits like black berries, mellon
advocado is decent and oil.
I would add oil to to food: like olive oil. Skin needs oils. nutts are good filled with oil also.

that's it.
basically alot of stuff, these new age bitches take al;so I just see. damn. womne santi-age mogg in foiod men alot

to add my 2 cents.
caretenoid rich foods, carrots, tomatoes,
green tea
fruits like black berries, mellon
advocado is decent and oil.
I would add oil to to food: like olive oil. Skin needs oils. nutts are good filled with oil also.

that's it.
basically alot of stuff, these new age bitches take al;so I just see. damn. womne santi-age mogg in foiod men alot
What about juicing fruits and vegtebles?

What about juicing fruits and vegtebles?
that's okay for anti-oxidants.

BUT, imo, eathing them moggs.
why?
* the fibers holds alot of nutrients as well, plus make you full (for oereating fattcells important factor)
* good for digestion
* fruits hold plenty sugar, and juising them may cause to eat more sugar amount. not ideal, imo
* chewiing is good for bite, jaw muscles, etc..

that's okay for anti-oxidants.

BUT, imo, eathing them moggs.
why?
* the fibers holds alot of nutrients as well, plus make you full (for oereating fattcells important factor)
* good for digestion
* fruits hold plenty sugar, and juising them may cause to eat more sugar amount. not ideal, imo
* chewiing is good for bite, jaw muscles, etc..
From what i read we dont even digest the fiber,so our body if we juice gets the juice only which means its already digested im not sure though how good it is i have started doing it anyway since i cant eat much vegtebales each day

since i cant eat much vegtebales each day
vegatables and fruits maxxing. is the best decision I ever made. I like the taste luckily. I eat alot/plenty fo vegetables and fruits on the daily. I feel GREAT on it. ebnergy wise. and overall state.
I eat fro sure more than 500 grams of vegetable per day, but less than 1 kilo.

From what i read we dont even digest the fiber,so our body if we juice gets the juice only which means its already digested
tbh, this sounds like 75% bs to my ears, based on some truths but overlooking alot of other things. And taking 100 shortcuts, and overlooking many aspects. Many poluar healkth advice tend to do that. Like: "fibers don't get digested, so leave them out". And than people get fucked up stomach digestion, because it's giga impotant for digestive system "flora"

"Fiber is one of the main reasons whole plant foods are good for you.
Growing evidence shows that adequate fiber intake may benefit your digestion and reduce your risk of chronic disease.
Many of these benefits are mediated by your gut microbiota — the millions of bacteria that live in your digestive system.
However, not all fiber is created equal. Each type has different health effects.
This article explains the evidence-based health benefits of fiber."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy

Stack
Coenzyme Q10
Curcumin
Glucosamine
Zinc
Vitamin D
Vitamin A
Vitamin C
You seem to be one of the few users who get that outward appearance is a reflection of the inward situation, many people here think that skincare routines and products are the solution, not realising the real cure is to fix the cause. High iq

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Selinity

Stack
Coenzyme Q10
Curcumin
Glucosamine
Zinc
Vitamin D
Vitamin A
Vitamin C
Glowing skin, radiant skin.

Is such a nice Halo bonus, on any face that it at least normie or better structured than normie.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: JosephGarrot123