Skinny forearmcels GTFIH!! Forearm enlargement thru fat grafting!

LebenistneHure

LebenistneHure

Silver
I'm not kidding, I'm super hyped that I've actually found this out. I have thick skin forearms despite lifting, they're genetically stick and bone, long and lack any fat or muscle tone. But holy shit look at the results! This could actually be big and fix many people's insecurities, I know I've been insecure about my forearms ever since I was in primary school. I'm getting this done as soon as I can afford it, no more skinny forearms for me.

Coleman forearm fat grafting

Farm1

Farm2

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Danish_Retard, Chintuck22 and 4 others
autism

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 12248, Danish_Retard and 2 others
real case of bdd

wtf?

u dont even need to do all those specific forearm exercises lol.

just normal shit like deadlifts, farmers walks, pull ups, bicep and hammer curls are fine for ur forearms lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Chintuck22
just hit the gym dude, or work as a busser/runner theory

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
just hit the gym dude, or work as a busser/runner theory

Naw forearms are very genetic

I ”go to gym” but it don’t change shit about forearms

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LebenistneHure and NFA PB
Does this work for calves?

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
All you niggas saying “just hit the forearms in the gym” while I’ve actually been doing isolation exercises for two years, and no amount of workout can change my limb length, bone size and muscle insertions :lul:

If anything it makes my thin forearms stand out even more because the muscle looks big, but the long sender part without muscle that only has tendons looks absolutely the same. Pics for proof:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Good thread. I wasn't aware this existed.

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure
I'm not kidding, I'm super hyped that I've actually found this out. I have thick skin forearms despite lifting, they're genetically stick and bone, long and lack any fat or muscle tone. But holy shit look at the results! This could actually be big and fix many people's insecurities, I know I've been insecure about my forearms ever since I was in primary school. I'm getting this done as soon as I can afford it, no more skinny forearms for me.

Coleman forearm fat grafting

View attachment 1769915

View attachment 1769916

@loox
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
Legit never done a forearm exercise in my life and people here and on .is have called me a forearm mogger. @FailedNormieManlet @Chadethnic101

Normal shit, everyday life, supporting regular gym shit like deadline, pulls, rows, curls all work forearms to an extent, that's all u need.

I'm convinced shit forearms are just due to shit genetics, fucked up hormones, or extreme laziness.

Never see boomer or even genxers with shit forearms

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Danish_Retard, Chadethnic101 and 2 others
Legit never done a forearm exercise in my life and people here and on .is have called me a forearm mogger. @FailedNormieManlet @Chadethnic101

Normal shit, everyday life, supporting regular gym shit like deadline, pulls, rows, curls all work forearms to an extent, that's all u need.

I'm convinced shit forearms are just due to shit genetics, fucked up hormones, or extreme laziness.

My dad has shit forearms, my hands are starting to look deformed cuz of bjj too

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
wtf?

u dont even need to do all those specific forearm exercises lol.

just normal shit like deadlifts, farmers walks, pull ups, bicep and hammer curls are fine for ur forearms lol
Nah us skinnycels need to target forearms directly with wrist curls and hand grippers

My dad has shit forearms, my hands are starting to look deformed cuz of bjj too
My dad has bigger wrists, hands and forearms than me JFL despite me training in gym etc
His skull's bigger than mine too ffs

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
My dad has bigger wrists, hands and forearms than me JFL despite me training in gym etc
His skull's bigger than mine too ffs
Is your dad not bengali?

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Is your dad not bengali?
Yeah he's Bengali lol
But he's lighter than me looks quite orange/red undertones
Me and white mate always used to think why does he look tall when he's only 5ft5.5 lol
He's very well proportioned, something none of his sons inherited JFL

I'm completely more like my mother's side, who are more mongoloid, as you can tell from seeing me lol

• Woah
Yeah he's Bengali lol
But he's lighter than me looks quite orange/red undertones
Me and white mate always used to think why does he look tall when he's only 5ft5.5 lol
He's very well proportioned, something none of his sons inherited JFL

I'm completely more like my mother's side, who are more mongoloid, as you can tell from seeing me lol
you are @Zer0/∞ 's long lost cousin jfl

• JFL
you are @Zer0/∞ 's long lost cousin jfl
What you mean broski?

Lol no way hahaha guess I'm lucky to have the right mix of curry and Mongoloid features which translate to a mulattino look

• +1
What you mean broski?

Lol no way hahaha guess I'm lucky to have the right mix of curry and Mongoloid features which translate to a mulattino look
@Zer0/∞ looks chakma (those are actually the native bangladeshis/mongoloids), and you have mongoloid features lol

• +1

Yeah, seen dudes that haven’t lifted a weight in their life with bigger forearms than me whos been hittin forearm isolation exercises for 2 years:lul:

Yeah its literally genetics, anyone saying otherwise doesnt understand basic human anatomy and how forearms are structured. Most of it is literally just tendons, and thats not something you can change, its completely genetic. Now if youre like me and have absolutely no fat cells in your forearms, and combine it with a thin long bone, yes it will look shit despite pulling weights.

Anyone saying I’m autistic has obviously never dealt with this problem. How is this problem any different than people wanting a sharper jaw or a better eye area? Its called looksmaxing you faggots

@Zer0/∞ looks chakma (those are actually the native bangladeshis/mongoloids), and you have mongoloid features lol
My baby niece looks legit Chinese/chakma lol
So yea defo have stronger mongoloid admixture
Thank fuck I still got the curry masc features ngl otherwose would've been over man

• +1

Forearms are 99 pc genetic

Compared to other muscles it is extremely hard to grow, you increase forearms more by gaining fat than working them

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure
Forearms are 99 pc genetic

Compared to other muscles it is extremely hard to grow, you increase forearms more by gaining fat than working them
Exactly, I bet I got stronger forearms than my friend, because I can deadlift the same weight as him, except I can do twice as many reps because his grip gives up, while I can keep going because I've been hitting forearm isolations hard. Despite all of this, his forearms still look bigger because he has a healthy layer of fat over them, even though anatomy-wise, we have similar forearm structure. He might also have better insertions.

You're right, gaining fat will flesh out the forearms, if you've actually got fat cells to store the fat in your forearms in the first place. In my case, I have to introduce those cells in my forearms first.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
nice will keep this surgery in mind the next time I aspire to look like a middle aged mexican car mechanic

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard