ascendingpath
Trying my best...
- Joined
- Feb 20, 2026
- Posts
- 1,327
- Reputation
- 706
i did it because im socially anxious asf and im scared
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari


thanksIts ok, happy birthday![]()
no your just uglyi did it because im socially anxious asf and im scared
Happy birthday and I think I’m going to skip school today tooi did it because im socially anxious asf and im scared
bothno your just ugly
thanks, niceHappy birthday and I think I’m going to skip school today too![]()
idk i was thinking about visiting pyschatrist i already made an apointment for tommorow im just gonna ask them for medicationget propranolol and thug it out and you'll get less anxious. just push yourself. you can improve im speaking from experience.
thanksHappy birthday g
thankshappy birthday my man , hope you have an amazing day and get to see many more happy and joyful birthdays
ofcourse my man , hows it been so farthanks
its aigh im chilling at home watching tiktokofcourse my man , hows it been so far