Skull shape and size is the most important parameter which decides your looksmaxing potential

Gladiator

Gladiator

Banned
This is a theory.

I have seen people getting bimax or other surgeries trying to look good but still end up going from subhuman to subhuman. And more often than not, their skull shape is the limiting factor. It is the most important factor which dictates the harmony you can achieve with looksmaxing.

Look at Philip Seymour Hoffman. This is one of his better photos I found. If you look at him, the guy has a robust skull, jawline looks good. Cope if you say he is recessed (Second pic)

• What is this guy going to do to look good? What surgeries would you suggest?

The guy has a giant forehead which is unfixable and his skull proportion always looked massive compared to his body. In fact I thought he would be 5'6'' but found he was 5'9''

philip-seymour-hoffman-magnolia.jpg
View attachment Philip-Seymour-Hoffman-Truman-Capote.webp

Another guy I found on reddit to give an example. There is only so much this guy can do. Even if he gets a hair transplant he'd still be dead average.

xjvzkGc.png

Meanwhile, Al Pacino.

Even though he already looks good, this is a guy who if he had individual failos could look good assuming his skull shape didn't change.

E_RNhXLXEAEmLDj.jpg:large

Your skull shape decides your potential. Everything else comes after that. You can have the best maxilla projection and robust bones but it is brutally over with an unideal skull shape. You will have a brutal time achieving harmony even after all the surgeries.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, wonderwhy, Schizomogger and 1 other person
Wait you're telling me your bones decide how good you look ?? :eek::eek::eek:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: T50 Mogger, VenatorLuparius, greyrock45 and 10 others
Over for neanderthals

• JFL
Reactions: Kebab Master
Lifefuel for me robustskullcel

Someone can be good looking in every skull shape if its not deformed, that cope shit, a face with correct forward growth will always look good

Someone can be good looking in every skull shape if its not deformed, that cope shit, a face with correct forward growth will always look good
Fucking cope

I was just thinking about this today good thread op

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator
Finally someone has spoken the truth

• +1
the movement of the sutures of your skull during early development dictate what your face is going to look like. Spheno-temporal rotation literally determines what your midface is going to look like. Skull is actually the single most important determining characteristic for attractive faces.

• +1
This is a theory.

I have seen people getting bimax or other surgeries trying to look good but still end up going from subhuman to subhuman. And more often than not, their skull shape is the limiting factor. It is the most important factor which dictates the harmony you can achieve with looksmaxing.

Look at Philip Seymour Hoffman. This is one of his better photos I found. If you look at him, the guy has a robust skull, jawline looks good. Cope if you say he is recessed (Second pic)

• What is this guy going to do to look good? What surgeries would you suggest?

The guy has a giant forehead which is unfixable and his skull proportion always looked massive compared to his body. In fact I thought he would be 5'6'' but found he was 5'9''

philip-seymour-hoffman-magnolia.jpg
View attachment 2195235

Another guy I found on reddit to give an example. There is only so much this guy can do. Even if he gets a hair transplant he'd still be dead average.

xjvzkGc.png

Meanwhile, Al Pacino.

Even though he already looks good, this is a guy who if he had individual failos could look good assuming his skull shape didn't change.

E_RNhXLXEAEmLDj.jpg:large

Your skull shape decides your potential. Everything else comes after that. You can have the best maxilla projection and robust bones but it is brutally over with an unideal skull shape. You will have a brutal time achieving harmony even after all the surgeries.
Lifefuel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back