Slavic men have the most hunter eyes owners in the world

Deleted member 16380

Deleted member 16380

Equinox
I noticed that Slavic males, and foids too (to some degree), have piercing, male dimorphic slit eyes, a.k.a. "hunter eyes".

While I lived in Russia, I noticed that most people had hunter eyes. Hell, even the worst subhumans had hunter eyes in Russia.

Let us check out an interview with random Normies in the Russian streets (topic irrelevant, they just ask random normie about their religion):

Only the third guy in the interview has round shallow eyes with UEE, all the rest of Normies, ranging from 4-to-6/10, have hunter eyes.

Now, most russian actors have hunter eyes too. These, for example:
Brigada

I also googled quite much, and quite certain, that most polish men have hunter eyes too.

I think that "hunter eyes" is a slavic Phenotype trait.

Thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: looksmaxmax, Deleted member, justinzayn and 12 others
not hunter, just alien hooding

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, justinzayn, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
not hunter, just alien hooding
Why do you claim so? They all have hunter eyes.

Hunter eyes means: deep-set (check for all examples), almond shaped, and hooded. A lot of slavic guys have these, unlike e.g. nordics, whom i can easily compare to every day.

Last edited:
TRUE, that because our ancestors were raped by Mongols, god bless race mixing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Hero of the Imperium, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 8 others
Well, I did not inherit hunter eyes though, not sure if I should be sad (no hunter eyes), or happy (no raped ancestors) :ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Moldovancel and bogii
Race mixing weakens men genetically

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, justinzayn, Deleted member 19551 and 5 others
Z 99a9fd26
WlNv 8ILL7s
Y c1c9061c
Wewsdsd
Nig6GPZf3wU
JYoaOkMLDFs
PxQlKXN1Uxg
Ou5GdP0aV3U

HUNTER EYES GANG

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, elzde95, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 9 others
Only true for the East-Slavs, Poles and other West-Slaves have the same eyes and they were never conquered by the Mongols

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Prettyboy, terrorblade and 3 others
Only true for the East-Slavs, Poles and other West-Slaves have the same eyes and they were never conquered by the Mongols
I wonder about Czech also, and Southern slavs. My google search was mostly about Polish guys.

Also, I do not think this is connected to mongols anyways. But maybe it is. Hell knows :unsure:

Last edited:
Meanwhile I am from Poland and my bug eyes almost pop out from eye sockets. Over for slavbugcel like me.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, justinzayn, elzde95 and 5 others
They all look like subhumans

Would be incel in Israel

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 19301, Johanjohan and 2 others
Meanwhile I am from Poland and my bug eyes almost pop out from eye sockets. Over for slavbugcel like me.
Well, genetics is also a lottery... you just had a bad Gatcha :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: lepo2317
For some reason, my google-"research" gives a lot of examples with hunter-eyed Polish guys.

Also, I do not think this is connected to mongols. But maybe it is. Hell knows :unsure:
Yeah it's like I said, it's probably just a Slavic trait to have hunter eyes, Russians being subjugated by the Mongols didn't cause it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Yeah it's like I said, it's probably just a Slavic trait to have hunter eyes, Russians being subjugated by the Mongols didn't cause it.
Yep, my bad, I misunderstood your comment initially (y)

• +1
Reactions: Chinerinooo
I noticed that Slavic males, and foids too (to some degree), have piercing, male dimorphic slit eyes, a.k.a. "hunter eyes".

While I lived in Russia, I noticed that most people had hunter eyes. Hell, even the worst subhumans had hunter eyes in Russia.

Let us check out an interview with random Normies in the Russian streets (topic irrelevant, they just ask random normie about their religion):

View attachment 1702655

Only the third guy in the interview has round shallow eyes with UEE, all the rest of Normies, ranging from 4-to-6/10, have hunter eyes.

View attachment 1702656

I also googled quite much, and quite certain, that most polish men have hunter eyes too.

Thoughts?
While I’m not Slavic I look like the pheno compostite and these are my eyes, think it’s a pheno trait

Attachments

• 24A7718F-0D35-4503-BE77-F5B9AC0A8FB8.jpeg
    24A7718F-0D35-4503-BE77-F5B9AC0A8FB8.jpeg
    96.3 KB · Views: 0
  • E1B1DD64-2EC7-4595-8C46-E66FAE200D0C.jpeg
    E1B1DD64-2EC7-4595-8C46-E66FAE200D0C.jpeg
    333.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
@Lagrange do Slavs mog?

I have a theory: if the nation is more violent, then it means a lot of fights = hits to the eye area. A person without hunter eyes is not going to survive this shit. :ROFLMAO:

So, naturally slavic people, with a lot of violence, evolved to possess coveted hunter eyes. 'Cause they were tough aggressive motherfuckers, and fought with clubs and fists instead of sabers or swords :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
never began for russians

• WTF
Reactions: beau
I have a theory: if the nation is more violent, then it means a lot of fights = hits to the eye area. A person without hunter eyes is not going to survive this shit. :ROFLMAO:

So, naturally slavic people, with a lot of violence, evolved to possess coveted hunter eyes. 'Cause they were tough aggressive motherfuckers, and fought with clubs and fists instead of sabers or swords :feelshehe:
Assuming this is true this would mean that most Slavs have a elite base

• +1
@Lagrange do Slavs mog?
No, I do not think so.

Harmony above all, and hunter eyes do not save the face overall.

Slavs on the average have terrible cheekbones (also pheno trait IMO), which, combined with fat stored in the face, creates a droopy look. Only slavs that carefully leanmaxx survive this shit, while a 15%-BF Swedish can sport a chiseled look due to low face fat storage and high prominent cheekbones (national trait).

But this forum overstate the ugliness of slavs. I think most of this comes from the fact that slavic men are simply unkempt, and already have cirrhosis by the age of 30. :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spongebob and bogii

• +1
Reactions: goshak, beau and Deleted member 16380
@Thompsonz turns out your eyes arent so rare afterall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, beau, Deleted member 16380 and 1 other person
Assuming this is true this would mean that most Slavs have a elite base
Theory... but in practice, this is the most robust:
Val

And indeed, most russian guys have these "too dimorphic" looks.

ANd those that are not too DOM, many have this "triangle" look, where the fat gravitates towards the lower part of the face, preventing the model look. These do have a good base, but need a serious leanmax.

And noses of course. Probably many familiar with a slavic-nose curse. Most russians/ukrainians have noses with thick skin at the tip, so called "potato"-nose. :feelsokman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 18244, Alvaro and 1 other person
T
No, I do not think so.

Slavs on the average have terrible cheekbones (also pheno trait IMO), which, combined with fat stored in the face, creates a droopy look. Only slavs that carefully leanmaxx survive this shit, while a 15%-BF Swedish can sport a chiseled look due to low face fat storage and high prominent cheekbones (national trait).

But this forum overstate the ugliness of slavs. I think most of this comes from the fact that slavic men are simply unkempt, and already have cirrhosis by the age of 30. :feelsrope:
True overrated gandy the boneless just has harmony and eye area

• +1
Theory... but in practice, this is the most robust:
View attachment 1702680
And indeed, most russian guys have these "too dimorphic" looks.

ANd those that are not too DOM, many have this "triangle" look, where the fat gravitates towards the lower part of the face, preventing the model look. These do have a good base, but need a serious leanmax.

And noses of course. Probably many familiar with a slavic-nose curse. Most russians/ukrainians have noses with thick skin at the tip, so called "potato"-nose. :feelsokman:
Potato nose is kinda brutal and falios but as long as your nose is good in almost every other way it’s fine nose bridge is way more important

• +1
Potato nose is kinda brutal and falios but as long as your nose is good in almost every other way it’s fine nose bridge is way more important
Yep, and the nose is easier to fix than the eyes after all. (y)

Well eyes are barest to fix by far, nose the easiest and most normie accepted thing, jaw is kinda iffy and chin

• +1
  • +1
David gandy has a “bad” nose but still harmony mogs hard
Hernan Drago has a weird ass shaped nose but it doesn’t even falio
Example of nose falio Chris zykla

• +1
Reactions: goshak and Deleted member 16380
Noses don’t matter as long as it’s ratios are fine it’s not to bulbous and it has good definition/nosebridge

• +1
View attachment 1702686David gandy has a “bad” nose but still harmony mogs hard
View attachment 1702687Hernan Drago has a weird ass shaped nose but it doesn’t even falio
View attachment 1702688Example of nose falio Chris zykla
THe last guy, Chris Zykla, has it the worst IMO :feelsmega:

With his face, his nose is worse than the potato-nose :feelsmega:

Yeah, I think for Gandy, his nose did not descend him much IMO. Plus, it failos him mostly in profile, while most of his model shots in anteface, where his nose is slim, and has a good ratio with the mouth width :feelsokman:

Noses don’t matter as long as it’s ratios are fine it’s not to bulbous and it has good definition/nosebridge
The problem with the bulbous nose is that it directly breaks the ratios. It breaks the most important one:

mouth width/nose width = 1.6

Bulbous noses always have also wide alar, which means, they just seem humongous. ANd non-refined ofc too :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: bogii
THe last guy, Chris Zykla, has it the worst IMO :feelsmega:

With his face, his nose is worse than the potato-nose :feelsmega:

Yeah, I think for Gandy, his nose did not descend him much IMO. Plus, it failos him mostly in profile, while most of his model shots in anteface, where his nose is slim, and has a good ratio with the mouth width :feelsokman:
Young bonesless gandy🤣

• JFL
Yeha
Gandys nose looks great in the front profile tbh, they all nose mog me to oblivion:feelsuhh:
gandys nose does looks good from the front

• +1
Reactions: Broski, Deleted member 16380 and bogii

View attachment 1702655

View attachment 1702656

Thoughts?
I was about to pose the same. Slavic people have surprisingly good eye area. I think it's their best trait. I haven't met a NCT slav yet. Girls all also have feminine almond or cat shape like eyes. It's not just the form but also the expression that radiates out of it.

• +1
Mogged
16380.jpg

• JFL
No, I do not think so.

There are 300 million slavs, it’s the biggest ethnolinguistic group of Europe. It’s not like there’s a single slavic look, a Czech, a Bulgarian and a Russian can look widely different. When racists here make fun of slavs, what they have in their mind is ugly low class Russians, gopniks

• +1
Reactions: goshak, spongebob and Deleted member 16380

View attachment 1702655

View attachment 1702656

Thoughts?
They're all mongol mutts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Horse shit thread. You know nothing about slavoids.

Attachments

• slavshit.png
    slavshit.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
yeah like my sig

Your theory is retarded, they are mongolian mixed

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 16380
Your theory is retarded, they are mongolian mixed

No they aren't, you retarded fuck. Let's see a DNA study that says they have even an ounce of "Mongolian" blood. There are none. Either your Mongols weren't Mongolians or it never happened, period.

This thread is retarded and an example of what happens when kids don't have their asses kicked by their parents when they're young. "Hunter" eyes are a faggot trait that are associated with femininity and Slavs snd Asians are the most feminine, pushover races in history.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and Oberyn