Slavic men have the most hunter eyes owners in the world

No they aren't, you retarded fuck. Let's see a DNA study that says they have even an ounce of "Mongolian" blood. There are none. Either your Mongols weren't Mongolians or it never happened, period.

This thread is retarded and an example of what happens when kids don't have their asses kicked by their parents when they're young. "Hunter" eyes are a faggot trait that are associated with femininity and Slavs snd Asians are the most feminine, pushover races in history. That's why us Western men fuck their girls.
"Pro-LGBT" seems like you dont have a father or parents at all, if you did you wouldnt be a gay dumb troll:forcedsmile:

pro lgbt and talking about parents beating their kids hahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
"Pro-LGBT" seems like you dont have a father or parents at all, if you did you wouldnt be a gay dumb troll:forcedsmile:

pro lgbt and talking about parents beating their kids hahahaha

I'm pro-LGBT in the sense that I support lil fags like you getting raped in prison and force - feminized. That's what I mean by Pro-LGBT. I like them because they terrorize rednecks like you and rape your children. Now shine my shoes, you white trash dick licker.

• JFL
Pfft. I'm pro-LGBT in the sense that I support lil fags like you getting raped in prison and force - feminized. That's what I mean by Pro-LGBT. I like them because they terrorize rednecks like you and rape your children. Now shine my shoes.
Suck my dick you dirty mixed dog:forcedsmile:

Mongol dna.

• +1
View attachment 1702686David gandy has a “bad” nose but still harmony mogs hard
View attachment 1702687Hernan Drago has a weird ass shaped nose but it doesn’t even falio
View attachment 1702688Example of nose falio Chris zykla
what about upturned bulbous nose for exmaple zach coxx does it failos by much or is fine?

But slavs have the highest likelyhood of short face syndrome so they have it worse.

Jaw > eye area.

• +1
Hunter eyes are adaptation to cold

• Woah
Reactions: Moldovancel
Hunter eyes are adaptation to cold
Hmm, sounds reasonable, but why then is the rate of hunter eyes in Nordic peoples lower than among Slavic people? :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
I noticed that Slavic males, and foids too (to some degree), have piercing, male dimorphic slit eyes, a.k.a. "hunter eyes".

While I lived in Russia, I noticed that most people had hunter eyes. Hell, even the worst subhumans had hunter eyes in Russia.

Let us check out an interview with random Normies in the Russian streets (topic irrelevant, they just ask random normie about their religion):

View attachment 1702655

Only the third guy in the interview has round shallow eyes with UEE, all the rest of Normies, ranging from 4-to-6/10, have hunter eyes.

Now, most russian actors have hunter eyes too. These, for example:
View attachment 1702656

I also googled quite much, and quite certain, that most polish men have hunter eyes too.

I think that "hunter eyes" is a slavic Phenotype trait.

Thoughts?
Yes for sure

Even before blackpilled at school my friend said every polish girl has slit eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
They're all mongol mutts.
Mongol mutts or not, Slavic people have the HIGHEST RATE of MODEL-TIER HUNTER EYES in population. :feelsokman:

Your theory is retarded, they are mongolian mixed
Rupauls Drag Race What GIF by LogoTV

Haplotypes

R1a: Slavic, Kurgan, Aryan and Germanic haplotypes - more than 50% population. :unsure:
Im not sure what to make of the "finnish-uralic" haplotype, which is ~23% of Russia, is it considered "Mongol" here on looksmax or sth? :feelshehe:

Last edited:
Hmm, sounds reasonable, but why then is the rate of hunter eyes in Nordic peoples lower than among Slavic people? :unsure:
Evolutionary trait

• +1
Nah its a good way of increasing population density

@Preston

our boy is back.

i uploaded my 8 month update.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@Preston

our boy is back.

i uploaded my 8 month update.

I was hoping not for long work gets extremely boring and im banned from discuck

• Woah
Reactions: Gaia262
Mongol mutts or not, Slavic people have the HIGHEST RATE of MODEL-TIER HUNTER EYES in population. :feelsokman:

Rupauls Drag Race What GIF by LogoTV

View attachment 1706966

R1a: Slavic, Kurgan, Aryan and Germanic haplotypes - more than 50% population. :unsure:
Im not sure what to make of the "finnish-uralic" haplotype, which is ~23% of Russia, is it considered "Mongol" here on looksmax or sth? :feelshehe:
CHINESE eyes. Not hunter eyes

• +1
"I mog you to self harm you bug eyed UEE subhuman with my PCT high fighting success hunter eyes"

The hunter eyes:
WilliamPic C

• JFL
Reactions: elzde95 and Deleted member 17291
I noticed that Slavic males, and foids too (to some degree), have piercing, male dimorphic slit eyes, a.k.a. "hunter eyes".

While I lived in Russia, I noticed that most people had hunter eyes. Hell, even the worst subhumans had hunter eyes in Russia.

Let us check out an interview with random Normies in the Russian streets (topic irrelevant, they just ask random normie about their religion):

View attachment 1702655

Only the third guy in the interview has round shallow eyes with UEE, all the rest of Normies, ranging from 4-to-6/10, have hunter eyes.

Now, most russian actors have hunter eyes too. These, for example:
View attachment 1702656

I also googled quite much, and quite certain, that most polish men have hunter eyes too.

I think that "hunter eyes" is a slavic Phenotype trait.

Thoughts?
Well this means i have some other feno, and not slavic despite living in a slav state. (Technically latin but...only latin country in eastern europe)

• +1
L M F A O did not to expect to see a Brigada poster on this forum. Takes me way back. Also they’re squinting Op

• Love it
L M F A O did not to expect to see a Brigada poster on this forum. Takes me way back. Also they’re squinting Op
Indeed, they do. You are right. :unsure:

But i think they still have hunter eyes: i just rechecked the actors one by one. (y)

179a291d32f09933b8013a4191f5dbe0.jpg
MV5BMTMxMzY5OTQwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTcyOTE2._V1_UY1200_CR77,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

The late Charles Bronson, Lithuanian background. Hunter eyes or asian eyes? Or both?

Last edited:
179a291d32f09933b8013a4191f5dbe0.jpg
MV5BMTMxMzY5OTQwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTcyOTE2._V1_UY1200_CR77,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Charles Bronson, Lithuanian background. Hunter eyes or asian eyes? Or both?
Absolutely hunter eyes IF PCT.

And WTF are these magical "asian eyes" lol?
You seriously mean a monolid on a white guy??? :feelsmega:

He is just old in your photos and needs a brow-lift.

There are 300 million slavs, it’s the biggest ethnolinguistic group of Europe. It’s not like there’s a single slavic look, a Czech, a Bulgarian and a Russian can look widely different. When racists here make fun of slavs, what they have in their mind is ugly low class Russians, gopniks
What is your ethnicity bro?

im a slav and everyone from my family has hunter eyes

• +1
I got alien hooding.not good

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and Deleted member 16380
  • Love it
Reactions: chawaje and Deleted member 16380