Slavic Pheno = Over EVEN IF > 6'5"

- Light straw hair
- No eyebrows
- NCT
- Droopy nose tip
these are not examples of pheno but subhumanity, like your examples with long midface, downgrowth, it has nothing to do with the whole phenotype. sorry but all i see is selfhate, since your face is below average and you are tall, thats why you cherrypicked basketball players

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, klamus and Deleted member 10987
Mario Hezonja has Italian mix in him. Hence his name "Mario".

Most of the guys in the slavic images are between 6'3" and 6'7". Didn't include any 7'. It's the phenotype that makes it over. NFL measures heights barefoot so Tom Brady is close to 6'6" in shoes.

Most 6'6"+ guys I see aren't ugly in the US.

Yeah I wouldn't say super tall guys are ugly in general, most of them are in normie range facewise, but it is very rare to see a handsome one, even among the NBA players you posted only Oubre was gl. As for pheno I am a Slavic / German mixture myself. But I would say my pheno is good, I look a bit Nordic, but not like a cuck, because I have positive tilted eyebrows, neutral canthal tilt and deep set eyes. My problems are elongated flat midface, high gonial angle, low FHWR - and I have that because of my height.

Yeah I wouldn't say super tall guys are ugly in general, most of them are in normie range facewise, but it is very rare to see a handsome one, even among the NBA players you posted only Oubre was gl. As for pheno I am a Slavic / German mixture myself. But I would say my pheno is good, I look a bit Nordic, but not like a cuck, because I have positive tilted eyebrows, neutral canthal tilt and deep set eyes. My problems are elongated flat midface, high gonial angle, low FHWR - and I have that because of my height.
DM me a picture.

these are not examples of pheno but subhumanity, like your examples with long midface, downgrowth, it has nothing to do with the whole phenotype. sorry but all i see is selfhate, since your face is below average and you are tall, thats why you cherrypicked basketball players
Light straw hair and dogshit eyebrow density and shape are phenotypical slav features. No other phenotype has these subhuman traits as the average. Coloring == pheno.

Droopy nose is also a very common feature in Slavs. It's not common in any other pheno aside from Jewish and some Italians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
so true, many slav guys heck even albanians are incel af with that disgusting grey pheno. Happy that after 5 min in the tanning saloon i don't look like a truecel.

• +1
so true, many slav guys heck even albanians are incel af with that disgusting grey pheno. Happy that after 5 min in the tanning saloon i don't look like a truecel.
Do you get spray tans or real tans? I definitely need to get one.

• +1
Do you get spray tans or real tans? I definitely need to get one.
just go to the local tanning saloon. Start off very slowly, u might pay for 6 min but ur first time just stay 3 min so ur body can adapt(avoid turning red). I guess u are in EE so it's pretty hot there. I hate sun bathing i just turn red af and then i get tanned af but i'm way to tired for that process.

• +1
I don't know why you cherry picking giga tall basketball players when you talk about Slavic pheno. 6'7+ guys rarely look handsome regardless of ethnicity. Most of them have elongated flat downward grown midfaces.
Fellow Eisbrecher enjoyer

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2130
I am Russian and yes that's brutal

• +1
I am Russian and yes that's brutal
Slavpill is real. No surgery, height, or gymcelling can help. The only option is to thugmaxx and try to be dark triad:

3df95523 e485 4669 825e 8ff4132c8bcf 398x720
D5e0c4f0 3c99 4c92 b125 f201e89aa6be 477x720

• +1
The last one Impregnated Lima and cheated on her.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, BogdanYermakov, Yuya Moggershima and 2 others
The last one Impregnated Lima and cheated on her.
The last one Impregnated post prime Lima and cheated on her. She only married him because he's an NBA player. If he wasn't a millionaire he would be an incel.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 10987
  • Hmm...
He is a slav. He's one of the shitty mixes from Uzbekistan or Mongolia. Very common in Russia.
Bro those people arent slavs
They are turkics or mongols

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
You’re albanian?

• WTF
Depends
Some have slav ancestry but they mostly turkic
I'm slav but definitely have some Mongol/Asian ancestry. My orbitals are rounded and I have very high set and thin eyebrows. A lot of slavs have some turkic/mongol ancestry.

• So Sad
justbeGermanic theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 7725
I'm slav but definitely have some Mongol/Asian ancestry. My orbitals are rounded and I have very high set and thin eyebrows. A lot of slavs have some turkic/mongol ancestry.
Maybe you just part finno-ugric
A lot of slavs are assimilated finno-ugrics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Maybe you just part finno-ugric
A lot of slavs are assimilated finno-ugrics
Don't think so. I look white aside from my eye area and my parents look white. I think there was a single ancestor somewhere.

• +1
Don't think so. I look white aside from my eye area and my parents look white. I think there was a single ancestor somewhere.
Maybe this ancestor was finn ?

• Hmm...
i agree
slavs are with high hairline
mostly round faces
short (excluding south slavs)
just look like newborns a lot of the time

i agree
mostly round faces
I have all those features. High hairline, rounded face, and neotonous features. Only difference is I'm tall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 9568 and Marsiere214
i agree
mostly round faces
Yeah I have high hairline + nw2.5 hairline since 16 + round face (losing bf is pointless)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 10615 and Marsiere214
Yeah I have high hairline + nw2.5 hairline since 16 + round face (losing bf is pointless)
Guess no fix for this shot except hair

Group of people that come from western Ukraine and Northern Romania, and migrated to the western balkans in the 6th century
So what country? What cities? How many People does dinaric alps entail?

• +1
So what country? What cities? How many People does dinaric alps entail?
the slavic migration did happen but russians over exaggerated it

@RealSurgerymax
Your opinion on this?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: lutte
half alb, half lebanese. I never learned arabic though besides a few phrases.
Similar to @turkproducer good mix

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Similar to @turkproducer good mix
it's fine. I know other that have had kids with scandinavians and they turned insane looking often the dirty blonde hair that these tiktok chads have.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
hitler thought the same when he attacked russia

i agree
mostly round faces
i got the slightly same shit features except i'm much darker(eyebrows and hair) and got slightly better hair density but nw 1 . Although i got the trash frame and my height is only 6ft. Idk if there is a fix for our my trash eye area since it's so like the fourth guy

10/10 thread

i got the slightly same shit features except i'm much darker(eyebrows and hair) and got slightly better hair density but nw 1 . Although i got the trash frame and my height is only 6ft. Idk if there is a fix for our my trash eye area since it's so like the fourth guy
Yeah, my eye area is similar to the fourth guy too. I was planning on getting undereye fillers when I get my jaw fillers in a few weeks to see if it would help.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Yeah, my eye area is similar to the fourth guy too. I was planning on getting undereye fillers when I get my jaw fillers in a few weeks to see if it would help.
one user that rated me in private told me also to blast my undereyes with fillers. I belive that is the only solution for us. I'm also planning on getting my first chin filler for my rounded chin soon.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 7725
If slav features are so subhuman how are the foids so good looking

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 10987
These guys are all over 6'5" and would be incel or betabuxx in the west, even with their height just because of their pheno. Without even cherrypicking, these are the slavic guys that pop up when searching "Russian basketball players". Not a single Chad or even HTN:

View attachment 1168929View attachment 1168930View attachment 1168931View attachment 1168932View attachment 1168933View attachment 1168934View attachment 1168935
View attachment 1168953

Typical slav features:

- NCT
- Terrible eyebrow shape, length, and density
- Terrible hair color, density, and straw-like texture
- Long droopy noses
- Flat midfaces
- Narrow mouth
- Round chin
- Oblong lower third
- Retarded resting facial expression

I'm half Russian and half Italian but only inherited my mom's incel slavic features. If I had my dad's hair texture and eye area I'd be a 6'7" med giga slayer.

Not even height can save you from slavic phenotype and there's no way to fix this eye area, eyebrows, or hair. Anyone saying these guys would slay in the West without NBA-status are coping.
Why do these slavs have no eyebrow hooding. isn't it cold over there I thought natural selection would select for that.

At least they're are getting a halo through their new representation in the NBA

Last edited:
Its a meme or its maybe because feminine/neotonus features
Justt like asians

But slavs look euro to me so ..

The same reason black men are attractive and women aren't. Also the same reason Asian women are attractive and men aren't. The traits look better on one gender over the other.
Why do these slavs have no eyebrow hooding. isn't it cold over there I thought natural selection would select for that.

At least they're are getting a halo through their new representation in the NBA
I think hooding is a trait for the sun. Cold areas usually don't have hooding whereas hot ones do (Asian, Africa, etc).

• Hmm...