Slavic Pheno = Over EVEN IF > 6'5"

So not far off tbh. But to gain that in lean mass would take yrs unroided, but could always dirty bulk above then cut to 250lb. Still a healthy weight 4 ur monstrous height

So not far off tbh. But to gain that in lean mass would take yrs unroided, but could always dirty bulk above then cut to 250lb. Still a healthy weight 4 ur monstrous height
30 lbs = not too far off :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. That's 220 after 3 SARMs cycles too.

• Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
30 lbs = not too far off :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. That's 220 after 3 SARMs cycles too.
U still genetically mog 95% of men in height and frame. Those combined can largely carry face so long as it's not Ed Kemper tier

Slavic pheno = over in the west. I'm a prime example.
You don’t look Slavic you look Italian and even then you’re probably larping about being incel

The same reason black men are attractive and women aren't. Also the same reason Asian women are attractive and men aren't. The traits look better on one gender over the other.

I think hooding is a trait for the sun. Cold areas usually don't have hooding whereas hot ones do (Asian, Africa, etc).
The "slavic" features you mention don't sound they would look good on women either tbh. NCT, straw hair, bad noses, bad lower third...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
The "slavic" features you mention don't sound they would look good on women either tbh. NCT, straw hair, bad noses, bad lower third...
NCT and big noses are a male-dominant traits. Straw hair doesn't matter since girls have long hair anyways and most Russian girls do have bad lower thirds.
You don’t look Slavic you look Italian and even then you’re probably larping about being incel
My ears, coloring, and eye area look slavic and so did my nose before Rhinoplasty. My hair is straw-like but dark so not that bad. I wish I was larping.

The same reason black men are attractive and women aren't. Also the same reason Asian women are attractive and men aren't. The traits look better on one gender over the other.

I think hooding is a trait for the sun. Cold areas usually don't have hooding whereas hot ones do (Asian, Africa, etc).
Asians dont have hooding
Its an illusion of their flat faces

NCT and big noses are a male-dominant traits. Straw hair doesn't matter since girls have long hair anyways and most Russian girls do have bad lower thirds.

My ears, coloring, and eye area look slavic and so did my nose before Rhinoplasty. My hair is straw-like but dark so not that bad. I wish I was larping.
You look generic white

it's the other way around, but the result is the same. Russian men are the most beta of the beta. No wonder single motherhood in Russia is number 2 in the world right after USA
nigga shut ur ass mouth
if you spent one day around russian men in russia you'd realize how wrong you are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BogdanYermakov, .*my*., Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
nigga shut ur ass mouth
if you spent one day around russian men in russia you'd realize how wrong you are
russian people are a low tier shitter race cope about it

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
russian people are a low tier shitter race cope about it
we are the most powerful European nation, cry about it

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Only country in Europe that isn't cucked. Russians are based.
russia is a disgusting hellhole that no one would ever step foot in
i think the russian and ukranian genocide done by lenin and stalin should be made an international holiday

russia is a disgusting hellhole that no one would ever step foot in
i think the russian and ukranian genocide done by lenin and stalin should be made an international holiday
Western cope. It's the only civilized country that doesn't have LGBTQ+ propoganda, feminism, "equity", etc. The media tells you that Russia is a hellhole so you don't realize how based they are.

Western cope. It's the only civilized country that doesn't have LGBTQ+ propoganda, feminism, "equity", etc. The media tells you that Russia is a hellhole so you don't realize how based they are.
dude, russia is filled with commie blocks
filled with low quality food
filled with low quality alcohol
50% of the population is asian
what are u on?

dude, russia is filled with commie blocks
filled with low quality food
filled with low quality alcohol
50% of the population is asian
what are u on?
You must've went to a different Russia than I did.

• +1
You must've went to a different Russia than I did.
i've never stepped foot in russia
and never will
its only good if u live in moscow or peters

and never will
Well obviously. Anything outside of Moscow or St Petersburg (possiblity Sochi) is a poor village.

• +1
No wonder single motherhood in Russia is number 2 in the world right after USA
unexxpected statt. can't beleive.

yeah, you're right. it's high
not 2nd place, but still high

FT_19.12.12_USsingleParents_map.png

• +1
Reactions: .*my*. and Marsiere214
unexxpected statt. can't beleive.

yeah, you're right. it's high
not 2nd place, but still high

FT_19.12.12_USsingleParents_map.png
Immigrants bring the stats up in the US and UK. Realistically Russia is #1. The men are dark triad.

and never will
you can travek Russia in 3rd person through Bald & bankrupt

• JFL
These guys are all over 6'5" and would be incel or betabuxx in the west, even with their height just because of their pheno. Without even cherrypicking, these are the slavic guys that pop up when searching "Russian basketball players". Not a single Chad or even HTN:

View attachment 1168929View attachment 1168930View attachment 1168931View attachment 1168932View attachment 1168933View attachment 1168934View attachment 1168935
View attachment 1168953

Typical slav features:

- NCT
- Terrible eyebrow shape, length, and density
- Terrible hair color, density, and straw-like texture
- Long droopy noses
- Flat midfaces
- Narrow mouth
- Round chin
- Oblong lower third
- Retarded resting facial expression

I'm half Russian and half Italian but only inherited my mom's incel slavic features. If I had my dad's hair texture and eye area I'd be a 6'7" med giga slayer.

Not even height can save you from slavic phenotype and there's no way to fix this eye area, eyebrows, or hair. Anyone saying these guys would slay in the West without NBA-status are coping.
Wrong, last guy got Adriana Lima LMAO

You are completely wrong about that, most africans have borderline bug eyes. Most people with hooded eyes are either Nordids (Scandinavia, north Germany and the Netherlands) or Cromagnoids

• Hmm...
You are completely wrong about that, most africans have borderline bug eyes. Most people with hooded eyes are either Nordids (Scandinavia, north Germany and the Netherlands) or Cromagnoids
Hooded eyes can happen in africa too

Hooded eyes can happen in africa too
That's true, but they are less common than in other populations, take a look at the skulls of Congoids/negroids compared to caucasian skulls, who have deeper set eyes, and more pronounced supraorbitals (=more hooding)
3-s2.0-B9780128183182000027-f02-02-9780128183182.jpg

• +1
That's true, but they are less common than in other populations, take a look at the skulls of Congoids/negroids compared to caucasian skulls, who have deeper set eyes, and more pronounced supraorbitals (=more hooding)
3-s2.0-B9780128183182000027-f02-02-9780128183182.jpg
True

• +1