Slavic women-ethnic men phenomenon

fobos

fobos

Toxic

The reason slavic girls are this way has to do with the ottoman conquests of eastern europe. Ottomans conquered much of eastern europe, and in the process they raped many slavic girls. The girls who found their ottoman rapists attractive would have had high fertility during the rape, hence they were more likely to bear children as a result of the rape

Feel the Ottoman mog

if you look at the mixed children of arab and white couples, they usually look white. But even if skin color is not passed on, it is possible that other genes do get passed on.

@Balkancel

so slavs are turks and turks are arabs

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and ElliotRodgerJr
same for Poland, we were never conquered by ottomans tho. I think its just that they have healthier looking skin bcoz of tan. Being pale is werid nowadays

• +1
Reactions: fobos
nonsense, slavs are racist, especially the women when it comes to dating

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel, samm735, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
Yes racist towards niggers
I can see Russians being ok with Arabs, but no way in west slav countries, I have never even seen an Arab in those countries

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
It is a commonly stated observation that eastern european/slavic girls are more open to dating ethnic guys than are anglo-saxon girls.
Anyone that has been to eastern Europe/met slavic girls knows that it's complete bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Keep coping white man
I'm from Western Europe and I can tell you that women in my country are definitely more likely to date a nigger/arab than girls in any Central/Eastern European country.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Balkancel and samm735
one of my exes was Russian-American, her mother was ukranian and was one the biggest racists ive met, as were all her family and family friends and slav friends.

My ex always used to tell me how ethnics were unattractive to her, and how when shes older she wants blue eyed blonde haired children lol

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel and Deleted member 1464
I'm from Western Europe and I can tell you that women in my country are definitely more likely to date a nigger/arab than girls in any Central/Eastern European country.
Im from balkan i know what im talking about

one of my exes was Russian-American, her mother was ukranian and was one the biggest racists ive met, as were all her family and family friends and slav friends.

My ex always used to tell me how ethnics were unattractive to her, and how when shes older she wants blue eyed blonde haired children lol
Since when were ottomans in russia

Are you Slavic?
Ottoman slav

Since when were ottomans in russia
Ottomans used to hold large swarthes of territory that later became Russian territory, Russian Empire and Ottoman empire had several wars, namely over the Crimea region.

Also russians are East Slavs, as are Ukrainians.

The premise of this post was encompassing slavs. Im from London, I know a lot of slavs, Russians, Poles, Ukrainians.
Serbs literally want to remove kebab

Ottomans used to hold large swarthes of territory that later became Russian territory, Russian Empire and Ottoman empire had several wars, namely over the Crimea region.

Also russians are East Slavs, as are Ukrainians.

The premise of this post was encompassing slavs. Im from London, I know a lot of slavs, Russians, Poles, Ukrainians.
Serbs literally want to remove kebab
Serbs literally are kebab. Most people in Balkan have Ottoman genes

This isn't a new concept,almost everyone here knows that we have some level of mixture.
Also,the only thing the ottomans had was an advantage in numbers and therefore I guess a dominance factor.Your avarage Turk looks incel as fuck and is 5'8.

didn't read a single word
and don't give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
tenor.gif

Serbs have 0 Turkish genes. If anything it's the Turks themselves that have a lot of Serbian genes due to importing millions of young Serbian boys for hundreds of years to train as Ottoman soldiers. Basically they cucked themselves. They brought so many Serbs into their empire only to have them fuck and impregnate their daughters, wives etc. Fucking lol @ sandniggers
Anyone that has been to eastern Europe/met slavic girls knows that it's complete bullshit.
This

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
tenor.gif

Serbs have 0 Turkish genes. If anything it's the Turks themselves that have a lot of Serbian genes due to importing millions of young Serbian boys for hundreds of years to train as Ottoman soldiers. Basically they cucked themselves. They brought so many Serbs into their empire only to have them fuck and impregnate their daughters, wives etc. Fucking lol @ sandniggers

This
Fucking lol at this coping

C O P E.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: samm735 and fobos