Slavs are white, just not as Aryan

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
I am not racebaiting here, but I hate when people say "Slavs aren't white".

Real Slavs are, by skin color, whiter even than most Germanic peoples.

The reason why so many people claim they aren't is because of their bone structures, which aren't as good as those of the "real whites".

Imo everyone should agree that Slavs are white, and then we should make a classification, by percentage, of how many Aryans are there by country.

Btw, Aryan would mean having 8 PSL score and being white. Something which certainly does exist in Slavic countries, just in much smaller quantities than those of the western countries.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: slavicpsycho, try2beme and cutie_pie
Keep coping subhuman slavcels.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
Keep coping subhuman slavcels.
How am I coping?:lul:

My point is how bones matter more than a skin color, something which every blackpilled person should agree on.

How am I coping?:lul:

My point is how bones matter more than a skin color, something which every blackpilled person should agree on.
Slavs have neither

I never understood this Ben Franklin level of racial classifications, no one IRL thinks slavs aren't white, they get treated as whites, so why do some obscure incels think they aren't? I'm nordic inb4 anyone tries to use that argument against me and I can say both slavs and most meds are white and get treated as such.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, gribsufer1, zura and 3 others
Slavs if bred with german men / women would fix this.

I dont get the argument for why slavs aren't white, like they just are? no?

Also depends on what you consider slav, like Balkans and most EE idk how someone could say not white. Russians are a bit questionable but a lot of Russians are also just white imo

jfl we are not white. We just have white skin, but inside we are ethnics in nature

Slavs are the most high t and uncucked whites @Ketamine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Deleted member 28691
slavs are unironically the most aryan out of other europeans. They are literally descended from them paternally.

Haplogroup R1a

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Why do Slavic women make for such terrible marriage prospects? 67% divorce rate. Jesus Christ that is depressing

Incredibly materialistic, all women are, slavic whores are just different level.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Incredibly materialistic, all women are, slavic whores are just different level.
And then you have guys like itsover who are so eager to move to slavland and marry a nice Slavic women to raise a family. They in for a shock.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691