Slavs being subhuman is a huge cope

Eastern European guys are usually easy to spot. They often have their distinctive look, but I can't pinpoint what exactly makes it.

S1mple is a good example of a guy whose looks tell instantly that he is an Eastern European.

generally men are normie women stacy or becky. how can this happen, don't ask me
Yeah. In Eastern Europe women >>> guys. Because of this you see a lot of couples where the girl mogs the guy.

Yeah. In Eastern Europe women >>> guys. Because of this you see a lot of couples where the girl mogs the guy.
Eastern European guys are usually easy to spot. They often have their distinctive look, but I can't pinpoint what exactly makes it.

S1mple is a good example of a guy whose looks tell instantly that he is an Eastern European.
explain what they look like facially on average

russian slavic men and polish

explain what they look like facially on average

russian slavic men and polish
I can't pinpoint exact features. S1mple is one good example.

Example from work from some time ago: I saw a new guy at work that looked Eastern European. I didn't know anything about him, but his look told me he is from Eastern Europe or Russia. Later I heard him speaking Russian - unsurprising.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 10615
Because slavs who can afford to study in Australia belong to the higher class
which are usually taller and more attractive, its like saying that Indians are chads on average
because their upper class looks very white and is tall