Slavs, Finns, Southern Spaniards/Italians, Portuguese, Greeks, Turks, Georgians, Armenians, Levantines, Serbs, Gypsies, Devansh etc...

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
What do all of these groups have in common?

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Mewton, Erik-Jón and 3 others
I already know where this is going and I think it’s best if I don’t say anything at all.:hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 2403, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
idk everyone there is ethnic except devansh so it cant be that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 2403, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
Idk. They all have Tom cruise look allikes?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, currylightskin and chaddyboi66
Anything east of Germany or south of France = ethnic

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 7098 and 6 others
theyre all ethnics:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and ALP
theyre all ethnics:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and ALP

AKedOLSSV2M9Uw33tcaVIlB2I2hlfI3AMFFgcFLCWsi4=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Very Indo-European indeed...

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton and rand anon
What do you have in common with him is the better question

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 16058 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, gamma, Deleted member 18159 and 1 other person
France is ethnic country.

Blue_eyes_map.jpg
True, with all the Mohammeds that they have, France is ethnic country just like Sweden
The untouched natives living in whatever isolated pockets still left are what still make it non-ethnic though, even if more than half of these countries become ethnic it still doesn't make them French or Swedish it makes them foreign migrants living in these countries so obviously the people themselves are still not ethnic.

Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices
but I still had to make the distinction, and all they'd have to do is send all the ethnics back which is their right especially when considering these native peoples didn't even have a say in the matter to begin with.

And on the note of "Meds" I don't consider Central Italy and up ethnic just like with Spain, although only the North of Spain like in Asturias counts as "pure" since even the central regions while looking huwite still have Moorish rapebaby blood.

They're all moggers?

Anything east of Germany or south of France = ethnic
Ironically this is what I have a always said. “Europe” begins at France and ends at Germany and Sweden. Anything east of Germany and Sweden or south of France and Swiss is ethnicland

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 18159
Ironically this is what I have a always said. “Europe” begins at France and ends at Germany and Sweden. Anything east of Germany and Sweden or south of France and Swiss is ethnicland
What about Austria and northern Italy would you consider them ethnic?

CAA88634 9FF3 44B5 8270 C763B5B6B637

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
True, with all the Mohammeds that they have, France is ethnic country just like Sweden
Ironically Italy has more Mohammed’s and niggers don’t you faggots literally border Muslims even on this map barely any Italians have blue eyes you guys are just light skinned pakis don’t throw shade at my nation cuck

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, chaddyboi66 and TYRONELITEMOGGER
Yea, Germanic tribes are the true and only relevant Europeans. Italians used to be white nordic looking people too btw. Most important part of the world is from north east France to east Austria and from Switzerland to Scandinavia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yea, Germanic tribes are the true and only relevant Europeans. Italians used to be white nordic looking people too btw. Most important part of the world if from north east France to east Austria and from Switzerland to Scandinavia
They were never Nordic looking people romans made it abundantly clear Germanics and celts look very Very differnt most romans looked like @the BULL

Everything else I agree with

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
They were never Nordic looking people romans made it abundantly clear Germanics and celts look very Very differnt most romans looked like @the BULL

Everything else I agree with
Look at northern italians today they might not have the same features exactly but they are part of the master race

Yea, Germanic tribes are the true and only relevant Europeans. Italians used to be white nordic looking people too btw. Most important part of the world if from north east France to east Austria and from Switzerland to Scandinavia
Tbh, the Irish/Scots/Welsh are arguably ethnic too. They aren’t that different genetically from your average Spaniard or Frenchman. Germans and Scandinavians are the only true whites.

• +1
Look at northern italians today they might not have the same features exactly but they are part of the master race
Northern Italians were not fully italic people though :feelstastyman: they were originally itakic but got raped badly by the celts and made celto italic groups likes the Insubries and then they had a lot of Germanic invasions so they aren’t the same genetically as central and southern Italians who are truly italic peoples

• Hmm...
Tbh, the Irish/Scots/Welsh are arguably ethnic too. They aren’t that different genetically from your average Spaniard or Frenchman. Germans and Scandinavians are the only true whites.
Copium. Celts are pure white just like Germanics

The only reason why soanish have admixture is because celts raped Spanish people In The past making Celto-Iberian’s

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 18159
Wrong.
Look at this page, demographics, see which countries have more africans
Italy is taking in more than france due to how close you guys are to Africa though even my aurnt I spoke to said Sicily is flooded with African black Muslims and Tunisians now :forcedsmile: france is only bad in Paris and we put all ethncis and blacks into ghettos away from us natives

Italy is taking in more than france due to how close you guys are to Africa though even my aurnt I spoke to said Sicily is flooded with African black Muslims and Tunisians now :forcedsmile: france is only bad in Paris and we put all ethncis and blacks into ghettos away from us natives

Enough said

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Copium. Celts are pure white just like Germanics

The only reason why soanish have admixture is because celts raped Spanish people In The past making Celto-Iberian’s
Is this just British propaganda then, or does it have some truth to it?

FD8B936A 5589 4CC9 B4A0 3B9073E0163F

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 18159
Propoganda Irish people look identical to all other Nerdik peoples no differences at all
They tend to have wavier/curlier hair, and they generally have stronger facial/body hair compared to nordics, but other than that, I can hardly notice a difference between them

• +1
They tend to have wavier/curlier hair, and they generally have stronger facial/body hair, but other than that, I can hardly notice a difference between them
Hmm nar their hairs straighter from what I know tbh and I know a lot of Irish people, they just look like other northern whites, they are hairy but alll white people are hairy English are more ethnic than Irish JFL

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 18159
Feels good to be a med mogger

They’re not white.

• JFL
They tend to have wavier/curlier hair, and they generally have stronger facial/body hair compared to nordics, but other than that, I can hardly notice a difference between them
Scandinavians are the most hairy people after meds and arabs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and currylightskin
Scandinavians/Nordics have few redheads compared to Celts and narrower skulls compared to them or Germanics tbh not to mention weaker lower thirds often covered by beards in the past.

Germanics and Nords are mostly blondes but Germanics will have natural brunettes like Celts too.

Celts also aren't always as tall, Nordics height mogg most of Europe but Germanics frame and proportions mogg them while still also benefiting from height even though they're not as tall.

Anglos are a bastardized mix of Germanic invaders that raped their Celtic ancestors + minimal amounts of ancient native Breton/French/Latin in some.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 18159
Scandinavians/Nordics have few redheads compared to Celts and narrower skulls compared to them or Germanics tbh not to mention weaker lower thirds often covered by beards in the past.

Germanics and Nords are mostly blondes but Germanics will have natural brunettes like Celts too.

Celts also aren't always as tall, Nordics height mogg most of Europe but Germanics frame and proportions mogg them while also benefiting from height even though they're not as tall.

Anglos are a bastardized mix of Germanic invaders that raped their Celtic ancestors + minimal amounts of ancient native Breton/French/Latin in some.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
Celts tend to be more robust from what I’ve noticed. Generally much bigger browridges with larger lower thirds, lower nose bridges, and wider faces. Nordics tend to have softer features and are usually taller. Germans tend to be muscular and robust like celts, but tend to have straighter hair and taller nose bridges

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and chaddyboi66
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Propoganda Irish people look identical to all other Nerdik peoples no differences at all
This, shitskins try to cope with race by saying that the irish were only recently considered white in USA but that's delusional. The Irish were always genetically white hence why they still mog actual ethnics (shitskins) in average IQ, average height, average income, skin color and skull type jfl. Also the irish celts still were more civilized than native american savages (Irish had the wheel and more impressive metallurgy and more free society)