So Sick and Tired of red pill copes, muh nt, muh fashion, featuring Jordan Barrett

AscendingHero

AscendingHero

Opportunities dont happen, you create them
What better person to debunk this foolishness than Jordan Barrett himself.
Funny drink lookism gif

BEWILDER AND BEMOAN INCELS!

Carlo scared facefunny

MUH NICHE

WHAT LOOKSMAX USERS BE LIKE ft @Pakicel

But in reality

Cry for Barrett, keep the tears coming incels @Sikkunt23

WHILE YOU FOLK WAGESLAVE THE COMPOUNDING PILL ONLY PROVES ITSELF TO BE MORE DEVASTATING @forevergymcelling

WHile you wageslave in isolation

Chads, tyrones and high SMV males are

- TRAVELLING THE WORLD

-FUCKING STACY MODELS

- MAKING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS

-THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS PER SOCIAL MEDIA POST

ALL THIS WHILE YOU CONTINUE TO WAGESLAVE AND MENTAL MASTERBATE ABOUT BECOMING GOOD LOOKING.

GL PEOPLE ARE TRULY AHEAD OF YOU @averagejoe WHILE YOU MENTAL MASTERBATE ABOUT BECOMING ONE THEY'RE ALREADY MAXIMIZING THEIR LIFE AND FINANCES

REMINDER YOU'LL NEVER BE SCOUTED AT AGE 13 FOR YOUR LOOKS ALONE!

STOP THE NT COPE, STOP THE REDPILL COPE, STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT

YOUR LOOKS, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKSSSSS ARE KING. YOUR FACE!

YES STATUS, YES MONEY, YES NT, YES DICK GAME, HEIGHT MATTERS BUT IT'S IRRELEVANT IF YOU LOOK LIKE A PIG:forcedsmile:

REMINDER BARRETT FUCKED PRIME HAILEY BIEBER B4 the CUCK BIEBER EVER KNEW!

• REMINDER NO GIRL LET ALONE STACY WILL EVER LOOK AT YOU LIKE THAT WITH YOUR NCT T50s^

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE SLOPPY SECONDS TO GIGACHAD (GOOD LUCK GETTING SECONDS ANYWAYS):blackpill:

SHALL I CONTINUE? I THINK I SHALL

YOU'll NEVER KISS GIGASTACY WITH YOUR CURRENT FACE WITH YOUR HAND ON HER BOOB
Banderas lookism gif

FOR ALL PALVIN CELS
@slayer69 @Enfant terrible @Thompsonz @randomvanish @apocalypse @Latebloomer10

Reminder that you will never be a prime shirtless Barrett flirting with Barbara Palvin on camera after having woken up together that morning as friends with benefits

AND JUST WHEN YOU MUH NT MUH FASHION MUH BROWN EYES MUH MEDIUM UGLY COPERS COULDNT GET ENOUGH HEAT!

MUH BARRETT IS LOW APPEAL lmao^, this forum has gone to shit. LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS NIGGAS GET IT IN YOUR THIN SKULLS, GET LOOKS OR DIE TRYING!

>Gigachad and being high psl

>Low appeal

pick one :owo:

FOR ALL MY MEGAN ROCHE CELS @Korea @deer @MaladieMentale

MUH
-Muh low appeal eye area bro
-too angular
- muh psl autism
- SOFTER EYES BRO @EverythingMattersCel
- MALE GAZE
-TOO GOOD LOOKING AND UR INTIMIDATING BROOO

I THINK YOU GUYS FINALLY GOT THE POINT, THANKS FOR WATCHING!
Obama stay mad meme

@gamma @alienmaxxer @looksmaxxer234 @Korea @Gargantuan @Prettyboy @Reckless Turtle @StrangerDanger @Biiyo03 @enchanted_elixir @geezcel @forevergymcelling @ForeverRecession @Biggdink @Adriana Lima @Kingkellz @Frank Jack @bogii @ArvidGustavsson @Amnesia @Salludon @Armadillo @MakinItHappenReturn @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @fogdart @whiteissuperior @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Purefxrm @WontStopNorwooding @chaddyboi66 @LooksOverAll

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Revenge123, Deleted member 26678, Iblamejordan and 115 others
BEAUTY IS OBJECTIVE

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 26678, 5'7 zoomer and 35 others
WHILE YOU FOLK WAGESLAVE THE COMPOUNDING PILL ONLY PROVES ITSELF TO BE MORE DEVASTATING @ /data/avatars/s/2/2381.jpg?1630154282 @forevergymcelling
What's the compounding pill?

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, subhuman incel, AscendingHero and 4 others
Autistic hyperfixation on the 5-10 most famous male models on Earth. Everyday Chads aren't doing any of that shit. They slay in hs and college then wageslave and descend like everyone else.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: notrealdanish, It'snotover, Oberyn and 24 others
It's like 90% looks 10% everything else tbh

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, subhuman incel, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
Quality thread, the type to expect from a Mod, and the type we need more of.

100% agree, looks = life, also JFL at this DarkTriadPill
DarkBarret

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Revenge123, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16530 and 19 others
he's obviously good looking but I remember reading a thread here showing that Barett had low appeal using tinder and asking females
pretty sure it was sticky

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Daniel Plainview, subhuman incel and 11 others
he's obviously good looking but I remember reading a thread here showing that Barett had low appeal using tinder and asking females
Barrett isn’t that high appeal for his aesthetic, a gym maxxed 6.5psl with a good pheno could appeal mog him

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Daniel Plainview, subhuman incel and 8 others

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FrameMogger, Richard_Hungwell, fogdart and 1 other person
It's over for Barrett. He can't act.

Edit: @datboijj
H5PJ9UT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, gymmaxedhorse, Daniel Plainview and 25 others
These sub5s in denial are ruining us trucel's reputations. 1st of all he is low-IQ for being there, but then he just lets that dude mog and disrespect him while the whore cages at his genetics?

Nick Young Reaction GIF

That punk chad would have been stabbed if that was me, these dummies need to wake up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Revenge123, AscendingHero, Mewton and 3 others
He looks very canny and gl in motion tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard and Richard_Hungwell
Barrett isn’t that high appeal for his aesthetic, a gym maxxed 6.5psl with a good pheno could appeal mog him
He was made to be a model. Every feature of his contributes to it.

How he would do outside of modeling is a rightful question though.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, subhuman incel, Anchor_Ship and 10 others
That's the type of shit that makes you wanna go ER :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

shooting al pacino GIF
He's a pudgy, estrogenic cuckold. He probably went home and started posting about 'ebil incels' on IncelTears

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 19607 and 1 other person
He's a pudgy, estrogenic cuckold. He probably went home and started posting about 'ebil incels' on IncelTears
Yeah, probably. Then he deserves to get mogged and cucked. :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
He was made to be a model. Every feature of his contributes to it.

How he would do outside of modeling is a rightful question though.
Idek tbh most models aren’t ideal for appeal imo, not saying they are low appeal but not ideal. Also striking features aren’t so striking in motion . I’d say Barrett could slay but not slay models like he did due to status

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell, xanny and 1 other person
daily reminder approximately 200-300 million Indians are having sex currently

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Revenge123, Iblamejordan, Gargantuan and 20 others
Thank goodness I have at least T20 and not T50 :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110 and AscendingHero
And Before forum badboys like @WontStopNorwooding @chaddyboi66 and @justinzayn spam MUH BARRETT AND X AND X SLAYER IS GAY

Funny bald dude

TOUCH GRASS

REMINDER

Post courtesy of @Gargantuan

Nessman's Bird

ASCEND OR DIE TRYING BUYOS!

@gamma @alienmaxxer @looksmaxxer234 @Korea @Gargantuan @Prettyboy @Reckless Turtle @StrangerDanger @Biiyo03 @enchanted_elixir @geezcel @forevergymcelling @ForeverRecession @Biggdink @Adriana Lima @Kingkellz @Frank Jack @bogii @ArvidGustavsson @Amnesia @Salludon @Armadillo @MakinItHappenReturn @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @fogdart @whiteissuperior @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Purefxrm @WontStopNorwooding @chaddyboi66 @LooksOverAll @Ada Mustang

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Revenge123, Iblamejordan, Daniel Plainview and 22 others
Idek tbh most models aren’t ideal for appeal imo, not saying they are low appeal but not ideal. Also striking features aren’t so striking in motion . I’d say Barrett could slay but not slay models like he did due to status
They are models for a reason, they have certain features that makes them striking, unique. For motion, harmony is most important.

The most famous actors have great harmony. They don't necessarily have striking features like models, but what they have blends together perfectly. Each of the feature is at least above average, but not too much.

Barrett looks so unique that the range of characters he could play is really narrow. Vs someone like Pitt, who since his youth have played chads of all flavors in cinema.

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan, Daniel Plainview, ShowerMaxxing and 13 others
BRB roping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19607, mulattomaxxer, Hikicel69 and 4 others
Jordan Barrett lurks on this site. I wonder what he's gonna think when he sees this autism.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, subhuman incel, shave and 8 others
What's the compounding pill?

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 9779, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
Oh, I never knew it was called the "compound pill"

They are models for a reason, they have certain features that makes them striking, unique. For motion, harmony is most important.

The most famous actors have great harmony. They don't necessarily have striking features like models, but what they have blends together perfectly. Each of the feature is at least above average, but not too much.

Barrett looks so unique that the range of characters he could play is really narrow. Vs someone like Pitt, who since his youth have played chads of all flavors in cinema.
What would you define a harmonious face as. Is being good looking mean your harmonious most people are capped at sub chad because of harmony alone right?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Prettyboy and AscendingHero
Can't believe this is even up for debate. I feel the only people who are 100% blackpilled are people who literally never go outside, to put it frankly. SMV will always matter more than looks (PSL) alone. Think of it this way, imagine if Barrett was born in some impoverished east european country like Croatia or some shit. He would be a fuckin nobody only able to fuck his local stacies working some shitty job making $10k/year and that's it lol. It's only because he has the status, money, fame, fashion, etc on top of his looks and personality that he's about to have access to the women he has. Most of these models are socialites and already born in well off areas and families so they were going to succeed with women either way. I've literally been in these socialite circles myself. Ik two girls whose parents were both millionaires and have been around to see the type of people who pull pussy like it's nothing. Most of the guys aren't that goodlooking yet pull model-tier women, stacies, and stacylites because of their high SMV.

JFL, Just look at this shit. Jordan's parents have connections to cartel money, funding his lifestyle to become a model in the first place. Most of these "models" would be nobodies without it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-parents-convicted-heads-9m-drugs-cartel.html

This nigga luka sabbat also pulled a Kardashian and multiple models despite only being a HTN bc of his well off parents/high SMV:

Kourtney kardashian6 2000
Shutterstock 12869912ah
Luka gallery new

JFL even that fuckin midget ian connor pulled models :soy:.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan, Ken, VeryFuglyNiyguhs and 19 others

Bingo!

IRL SMV sky high Chad can pull in every genre. Whether it would be "Chad next doors", "Chad the General" "Chad the Eboy", "Chad the politician".

Barret while no doubt an apex of PSL cant do that. That doesnt mean the he is not still mega slayer and set for life though

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Tallooksmaxxer, VeryFuglyNiyguhs and 5 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Daniel Plainview, Anchor_Ship and 6 others
Is this thread a joke?

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and AscendingHero
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Johanjohan
Can't believe this is even up for debate. I feel the only people who are 100% blackpilled are people who literally never go outside, to put it frankly. SMV will always matter more than looks (PSL) alone. Think of it this way, imagine if Barrett was born in some impoverished east european country like Croatia or some shit. He would be a fuckin nobody only able to fuck his local stacies working some shitty job making $10k/year and that's it lol. It's only because he has the status, money, fame, fashion, etc on top of his looks and personality that he's about to have access to the women he has. Most of these models are socialites and already born in well off areas and families so they were going to succeed with women either way. I've literally been in these socialite circles myself. Ik two girls whose parents were both millionaires and have been around to see the type of people who pull pussy like it's nothing. Most of the guys aren't that goodlooking yet pull model-tier women, stacies, and stacylites because of their high SMV.

JFL, Just look at this shit. Jordan's parents have connections to cartel money, funding his lifestyle to become a model in the first place. Most of these "models" would be nobodies without it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-parents-convicted-heads-9m-drugs-cartel.html

This nigga luka sabbat also pulled a Kardashian and multiple models despite only being a HTN bc of his well off parents/high SMV:

View attachment 1716361 View attachment 1716362 View attachment 1716363

JFL even that fuckin midget ian connor pulled models :soy:.
Luka is a Tyrone at low level body fat.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and Richard_Hungwell
What would you define a harmonious face as. Is being good looking mean your harmonious most people are capped at sub chad because of harmony alone right?
Each of the features are at least average, none of them sticks out as a failo, but on the other side none of them are too good that take all the attention away. The high facial averageness stemming from this creates a face that is pleasant to look at from all angles and directions. As a prime example of this I could present actor Alain Delon.
EfKy_zgWAAg9x70.jpg

He looks fantastic in motion. His face is nice to look at from all dimensions. He has perfect harmony.

That's why, unless Barrett he was a film star and not a top model. He lacks very striking features.
Barret while no doubt an apex of PSL cant do that. That doesnt mean the he is not still mega slayer and set for life though
Top models, like Barrett are like curioisites from circuses, except unlike freaks, they are attractive. There's only a select few of them, they are so different from the general populance in their appeareance that they are one in a billion. This is of course ideal for modeling, but it's not good for cinema.

After all actors are there to play the characters in the movie's script. Someone like Barrett couldn't play a lot of characters as the plots are set in our world and in our world there are no Jordan Barrets lookalikes, there's only one of him. While someone like Pitt could play any handsome guy. The prettyboy, the warrior in the siege of Troy, the muscular chauffeur in Once upon a time in Hollywood.

Similarly, all models, at all levels (from top models walking for the biggest fashion brands to little known local ones) have only one thing in common, they are models because they are unusual. Being different doesn't always profitable, in fact in most cases it isn't. Even guys at the top like Barrett or Gandy make dogshit amount of money compared to how far on the edge of the bell curve they are.

I could show dozens of local models from my area alone who all mog this forum to suicide PSL wise yet they all live normal lives. THey go to college, have becky as their girlfriend and they all wageslave until they are old. Barely anyone follows them on social media too. Extroverted guys with status have more online presence than these models.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Daniel Plainview, MikeMew'sBitch and 12 others
Each of the features are at least average, none of them sticks out as a failo, but on the other side none of them are too good that take all the attention away. The high facial averageness stemming from this creates a face that is pleasant to look at from all angles and directions. As a prime example of this I could present actor Alain Delon.
EfKy_zgWAAg9x70.jpg
fe568f01fea7b5d81db88e6cb2efeccc3bda16db.gifv

He looks fantastic in motion. His face is nice to look at from all dimensions. He has perfect harmony.

That's why, unless Barrett he was a film star and not a top model. He lacks very striking features.

Top models, like Barrett are like curioisites from circuses, except unlike freaks, they are attractive. There's only a select few of them, they are so different from the general populance in their appeareance that they are one in a billion. This is of course ideal for modeling, but it's not good for cinema.

After all actors are there to play the characters in the movie's script. Someone like Barrett couldn't play a lot of characters as the plots are set in our world and in our world there are no Jordan Barrets lookalikes, there's only one of him.

Similarly, all models, at all levels (from top models walking for the biggest fashion brands to little known local ones) have only one thing in common, they are models because they are unusual. Being different doesn't always profitable, in fact in most cases it isn't. Even guys at the top like Barrett or Gandy make dogshit amount of money compared to how far on the edge of the bell curve they are.

I could show dozens of local models from my area alone who all mog this forum to suicide PSL wise yet they all live normal lives. THey go to college, have becky as their girlfriend and they all wageslave until they are old. Barely anyone follows them on social media too. Extroverted guys with status have more online presence than these models.
Fantastic post😍

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Richard_Hungwell
Lol just make generalizations based on top 1% of male models theory. The chances of any forum member getting close to Jordan Barrett in terms of aesthetics and status are zero. Meanwhile so many members here can ascend with going to the gym, fashionmaxxing and being more NT.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 21646, Daniel Plainview and 9 others
Lol just make generalizations based on top 1% of male models theory. The chances of any forum member getting close to Jordan Barrett in terms of aesthetics and status are zero. Meanwhile so many members here can ascend with going to the gym, fashionmaxxing and being more NT.
LMAO it was supposed to be a thread generalized toward humour and cortisol spikes

How many people models, let alone people are living like this jfl

Also being NT - something which every normal human should be anyways, gym, fashion, softmaxxes, etc are all other basic perequisites that im dissapointed so many users "looksmaxxers" haven't done already intinctually.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: marin, Anchor_Ship, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
Chad gets paid a college graduate normie's yearly wage by just walking, and displaying his face... for a minute.

WHile you wageslave in isolation

Chads, tyrones and high SMV males are

- TRAVELLING THE WORLD

-FUCKING STACY MODELS

- MAKING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS

-THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS PER SOCIAL MEDIA POST

ALL THIS WHILE YOU CONTINUE TO WAGESLAVE AND MENTAL MASTERBATE ABOUT BECOMING GOOD LOOKING.
Compounding pill is indeed brutal.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan, Richard_Hungwell, Lmao and 1 other person
Chad gets paid a college graduate normie's yearly wage by just walking, and displaying his face... for a minute.
The blackpill is truly vicious for those on the wrongside of it.

Meanwhile your avg normie..........

Compounding pill is indeed brutal.
Especially for youngcels (like they'll ever come close to barretts smv) but to do everything in their power to ascend as much and as quickly as possible

This shit affects life quality in every way.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, stevielake, Danish_Retard and 4 others
EfKy_zgWAAg9x70.jpg

After all actors are there to play the characters in the movie's script. Someone like Barrett couldn't play a lot of characters as the plots are set in our world and in our world there are no Jordan Barrets lookalikes, there's only one of him. While someone like Pitt could play any handsome guy. The prettyboy, the warrior in the siege of Troy, the muscular chauffeur in Once upon a time in Hollywood.

Yeah I feel like my biggest falio is my dogshit harmony. Abs making your harmony better is legit like impossible for most part. I personally feel harmony weither that be ratios colouring nose is the most important thing overall. Harmony is what limits looksmaxxinf to a degree also not everyone could ascend to 6psl even if they had the money to just because of some ratios

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Richard_Hungwell and Prettyboy
Yeah I feel like my biggest falio is my dogshit harmony. Abs making your harmony better is legit like impossible for most part. I personally feel harmony weither that be ratios colouring nose is the most important thing overall. Harmony is what limits looksmaxxinf to a degree also not everyone could ascend to 6psl even if they had the money to just because of some ratios
Yes, your harmony is mostly set in stone. You can make your indiviual facial features more striking (like jaw implants, fillers etc.), but creating harmony is much more difficult. A lot of it also depends on unchangeable things. If you have low IPD / horse tier midface, there’s nothing you can do about it.

The biggest ascensions were done by guys who already had good ratios, simply just needed to lose fat or fix 1 or 2 of their features with surgery.

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Danish_Retard, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
Yes, your harmony is mostly set in stone. You can make your indiviual facial features more striking (like jaw implants, fillers etc.), but creating harmony is much more difficult. A lot of it also depends on unchangeable things. If you have low IPD / horse tier midface, there’s nothing you can do about it.

The biggest ascensions were done by guys who already had good ratios, simply just needed to lose fat or fix 1 or 2 of their features with surgery.
I ain’t trying high jack the thread but like if you look at me I’m 16 105kg 6.05ft , the things that I think trash my harmony are lack of eye brows on a striking browridge looks hella weird, and my nose being my biggest falio overall and harmony is very nose pilled

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.MOV
    8.6 MB
  • DE602CCB-A49F-4F11-9D51-34A80B89FF06.jpeg
    DE602CCB-A49F-4F11-9D51-34A80B89FF06.jpeg
    148.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Prettyboy
i dont give a fuck about stacy or gigastacy, i'm just a virgin and i want pussy, pussy is pussy...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Ken, Hikicel69 and 2 others
Brutally ruthless eviseration. Mirin the cortisol inducing spoilers. Brutal PSL re-takeover. Ending a 2 year muh barrett is low appeal saga.

11554AFB B668 4D49 BBAB F12A8E286161

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Fahkumram, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
i dont give a fuck about stacy or gigastacy, i'm just a virgin and i want pussy, pussy is pussy...
Check out the looksmaxxing threads here, approach women (im assuming ur a highschooler) dont overthnk things, be prominent on apps like snapchat, tiktok and instagram and good luck.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17585 and 1 other person
are lack of eye brows on a striking browridge looks hella weird,
That comes with your pheno, but it’s easy to solve. You can dye them darker any time and there are remedies for making it thicker as well.

and my nose being my biggest falio overall and harmony is very nose pilled
Likewise, if you don’t like how your nose looks, getting rhinoplasty later on is a relatively straight forward thing to do.

You really shouldn’t worry about it much at your age, you look good. Do you play sports?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Richard_Hungwell, AscendingHero and 1 other person
That comes with your pheno, but it’s easy to solve. You can dye them darker any time and there are remedies for making it thicker as well.

Likewise, if you don’t like how your nose looks, getting rhinoplasty later on is a relatively straight forward thing to do.

You really shouldn’t worry about it much at your age, you look good. Do you play sports?
Wdym you actually think I look good I’m legit obese lmao, I run for cardio, play golf , but no actual sports

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fahkumram and Prettyboy