Slavs mog Nordics

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Our battle will be LEGENDARY
Slavs evolved to be in a masculine violent environment which is why they keep drinking alcohol, fight bears ,smoke cigarettes, and shave their head ,and form gangs. Taking care of your looks will ostracize you in slavic countries. Nordics are rape babies who evolved to look fuckable and sweet for invading Yamnaya bvlls to spare them the sword. The rare slav model who was feminine enough to "looksmax" mogs most nordics, same thing in India I see so many upper caste moggers who mog most psl gods except delon gandy chico salih and ramirez but of course they wont post their pics on the internet or go to modelling agencies cause they arent girls.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spongebob, Heinrich Schmidt, STAMPEDE and 18 others
@mrriceguy @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCR7, Deleted member 34058, Heinrich Schmidt and 9 others
pale skin is feminine thats why asians who are high t need to pale max for their appeal to be broader

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Stepanov is chadlite max tho.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, the BULL, Akhi and 2 others
there isn't a single existant picture of a good looking slav. maybe before the Romanov they existed but none has been seen since 1800.

that dude you posted tried to escape slavceldom by excessively tanning and bleaching his hair but, as the saying goes, once a slavshit always a slavshit, he ended up trying to kill himself because the slavic brain (schizophrenia) and the slavic looks (subhuman 80 IQ villager) are way too hard to psychologically overcome

iu
iu

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, TsarTsar444, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
there isn't a single existant picture of a good looking slav. maybe before the Romanov they existed but none has been seen since 1800.

that dude you posted tried to escape slavceldom by excessively tanning and bleaching his hair but, as the saying goes, once a slavshit always a slavshit, he ended up trying to kill himself because the slavic brain (schizophrenia) and the slavic looks (subhuman 80 IQ villager) are way too hard to psychologically overcome

iu
iu
i dont want to defend slavs but ur avi looked like patrick schick who i think is part slav

i dont want to defend slavs but ur avi looked like patrick schick who i think is part slav
slavs are in the same category as aboriginal australians. Patrik Schick is a Westernoid cromagnon with a slight southern exposure making him a tall dark and handsome man.

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Deleted member 23115
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and cytoplasm
He mogs in almost every facial feature
Users here have a very low looks iq they legit think those nordic normies posted in that threads were moggers

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, slavicpsycho, try2beme and 1 other person
Then you are ltn
If I am LTN then what are you? This Stepanov guy doesn’t look much better than Arvid, he is relying on long hair halo in his best pics

740full-vasiliy-stepanov.jpg
402full-vasiliy-stepanov.jpg

• JFL
He mogs in almost every facial feature
I wish, it would give me hope. Outside of the 4 good Stepanov pics everyone posts, he looks bad in the rest and I don't think I need to post graphic content. Meanwhile Cavill is undeniably a handsome man.

avg modern slavic guy

Users here have a very low looks iq they legit think those nordic normies posted in that threads were moggers
Чё ты говоришь

• +1
Reactions: cxmplaint
If I am LTN then what are you? This Stepanov guy doesn’t look much better than Arvid, he is relying on long hair halo in his best pics

stepanov mogs arvid and i mog you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, slavicpsycho, OGJBSLAYER and 3 others
stepanov mogs arvid and i mog you
stepanov is htn. im getting more sure that you cant be slav and good looking, all evidence confirms this

Chico is polish

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: slavicpsycho, OGJBSLAYER, User49 and 4 others

You seriously think you are the same looks level as him? Lmao
I wish, it would give me hope. Outside of the 4 good Stepanov pics everyone posts, he looks bad in the rest and I don't think I need to post graphic content. Meanwhile Cavill is undeniably a handsome man.
Cavill has half the chin height plus he also doesnt look impressive in most of his pics

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and the BULL
Chico is polish
he is 35.5 % Eastern European, the rest 65% is what saved him in his prime. so no he isn't slav at all, although he still has slavic genetical mutations which made him age like shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115 and cxmplaint
Not that much, you guys have to post pics where his nose is photoshoped like the one in OP to claim he is a PSL god so lol.

actor-vasiliy-stepanov-419280_small.jpg

Funny GIF
what drugs are you on buddy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm and BrahminBoss
You seriously think you are the same looks level as him? Lmao
Over for your reading comprehension, when did I even say that? I am HTN, Stepanov is chadlite like Arvid.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
he is 35.5 % Eastern European, the rest 65% is what saved him in his prime. so no he isn't slav at all, although he still has slavic genetical mutations which made him age like shit
self hating vodkacel

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and cxmplaint
Not that much, you guys have to post pics where his nose is photoshoped like the one in OP to claim he is a PSL god so lol.

actor-vasiliy-stepanov-419280_small.jpg
You have been a rotting incel on this shithole for 5 years while he got casted for a blockbuster movie purely off his appereance with no acting background/skill. How can you be so delusional?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and the BULL
I'm speaking facts and NO ONE HAS YET DISPROVED ME
i've seen some gl albaniancel yesterday
you just got the short end of the stick

You have been a rotting incel on this shithole for 5 years while he got casted for a blockbuster movie purely off his appereance with no acting background/skill. How can you be so delusional?
Your point?

• JFL
Slavs are more robust than nordcucks and the girls are way hotter than these feminists

• +1
Miro Cech.
Come on, that dude would come out as +80% westernoid in a 23andme. I mean pretty pure easternoids.
i've seen some gl albaniancel yesterday
you just got the short end of the stick
ALBANIAN

albanians are way mixed more with med genetics unlike other slavs, so they can still look normal, although as every balkan, they are ugly as pigs in general

here a good looking one, clearly minor easternoid influence but mostly ubermenschen westernoid

Come on, that dude would come out as +80% westernoid in a 23andme. I mean pretty pure easternoids.

ALBANIAN

albanians are way mixed more with med genetics unlike other slavs, so they can still look normal, although as every balkan, they are ugly as pigs in general

here a good looking one, clearly minor easternoid influence but mostly ubermenschen westernoid
View attachment 2435938
looks 100% slav

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, 1966Ford, slavicpsycho and 2 others
  • JFL
His face is the face of a chadlite, I’ve seen guys that gl irl lol.
You consider yourself htn/chadlite. If thats the case he's strong chad minimum

You consider yourself htn/chadlite. If thats the case he's strong chad minimum
No, I am HTN, nothing more, if I ever claimed chadlite it was to prove a point or I was delusional, I don’t see him being an actual chad honestly.

looks 100% slav
why would i listen to someone who never left the 50 km radius around his 4000 people napoli town and has zero life experience

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and the BULL
  • JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 21700, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
why would i listen to someone who never left the 50 km radius around his 4000 people napoli town and has zero life experience
That's a slav bone structure and Eye area you don't Need to actually go there to know that

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Says the guy who calls himself chad while looking like a normie with acromegaly lol.
IMG 20230730 050359 195
find me a Person that even looks remotely like me
Normies have averageness i'm very low on that

No, I am HTN, nothing more, if I ever claimed chadlite it was to prove a point or I was delusional, I don’t see him being an actual chad honestly.
You aren't just one level below him, sorry to tell you i'm not even trying to insult. If he's chadlite then arvid is mtn/htn
78c918b7648ed1390d92c2734e4f36bf
2524135 2005BFDC 1CF6 477E 8A61 A2B8C1DD702A

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 25534, poopoohead and 3 others
That's a slav bone structure and Eye area you don't Need to actually go there to know that
whatever makes you sleep man

left Anglosaxon, right is cameroonese, centre is slav. notice the mog, WAKE UP
Screenshot 20230917 132318 Instagram

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pedroesp547 and User49