Slavs mog Nordics

Just compare a kid to an adult theorem

IHTs23u_d.webp
Frauded. Here's an equivalent pic of the other guy
3632905837 572b52af2c z

Stepanov has 1-1.25 psl on him

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, slavicpsycho, OGJBSLAYER and 1 other person
there isn't a single existant picture of a good looking slav. maybe before the Romanov they existed but none has been seen since 1800.

that dude you posted tried to escape slavceldom by excessively tanning and bleaching his hair but, as the saying goes, once a slavshit always a slavshit, he ended up trying to kill himself because the slavic brain (schizophrenia) and the slavic looks (subhuman 80 IQ villager) are way too hard to psychologically overcome

iu
iu
Its not him its his brother

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Debetro and cxmplaint
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, slavicpsycho and Debetro
Frauded how? Nigga it shows his 3/4 clearly :lul:
You cant see the filter or edit or whatever it is? Looks like a painting. Regardless he's obviously not close to his looks level, whole different level

Are u onthropologist or what its called or just a nazi
I'm a self-teaching Anthro-Paleontolo theorist.
Stepanov is included but.

View attachment 2435967
You know it's over when supposedly opposition proof is actually conclusive proof for my theory.

1. Stepanov has been debunked, he literally lived in a mental asylum for his genetical schizophrenia. He is close to good looking white man but still looks like a dirty villager unfrauded because of his nose and other slavanskie traits.

2892271_Vasily-Stepanov-267x400.jpg

2. Second one is the son of a country president. Not even being part of the top of the top makes up for it, he isnt past 5 psl

iu
iu

3. I didn't know Fagmian Fagter "The omegle Incel" was slav, I thought he was French. But ok. Well known giga frauder with makeup, filters and photoshop, who instead of being outside spent countless hours getting fake validation on Omegle. That dude looks like this unfrauded.

iu
iu

4. Oh Zanoza. Chad until he shows his forehead. You just can't look normal as a slav, they always have some deformed features which keep them from being good looking.

On social media looks decent with fringe.

iu

Thots about this runway pic tho? 😹
3479925_3391144_image_12.jpg

5. Who is that deformed elf? I guess that it's one of his best pics so lol, only eye area is good the rest is qualifies is deformed.

6. Probably the best looking from the list, but, Mrazik is more western than eastern, the origin country means nothing by itself. And the thing is

iu
iu
3616219_Screenshot_20230829-130033_TikTok.jpg

the reason that he looks like this at 21 years old is the same as Chico's, his partial slavic genetical mutations activating and taking over making him look like shit at 20 yo.

EE people are not genetically programmed to live past 23 they are meant to die on the farm after years of back breaking labour. You can't clean slavic blood, once a slavshit always a slavshit you will always signal your genetic inferiority in some way and you guys underrate how effectively normal people can sense and smell slavic blood.

So, only prime Mrazik, prime Stepanov, and maybe Zanoza can be considered good looking.

@disillusioned @MoggerGaston @HarrierDuBois @IwantToLooksMaxx @BrahminBoss @Pendejo @the BULL @mrriceguy @St.TikTokcel @cytoplasm @Anstrum95 @cxmplaint @Acne Victim @Krakowski Is this the best you can find in a land full of millions of supposedly white people? Seriously? These goblins may be good looking, but that's it, not a single close to chad :lul:

Go to any social media platform and you will find thousands of thousands of better looking people, people of all phenotypes and colours, except slavs. They are in the same tier as south indians and australian aboriginals. I will not bother of proving such an obvious point, think of the best looking men you ever seen and surpriZe surpriZe not a single is slav. Compare hollywood celebrities to slavic celebrities and you will realize slavic celebrities don't even look human let alone white.

The slavpill is cruel. You are nothing but an identityless mix of jewish, arab, gypsy and mongolian blood. Your face will always look weird and non NT, as will your body. You are either a 75 IQ braindead snownigger or a 130 IQ autistic recessed fuck. You will never pass as a white anglo or german. God damn slavceldom is one of the biggest death sentences possible.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pedroesp547, Deleted member 25534, 1966Ford and 6 others

You know it's over when supposedly opposition proof is actually conclusive proof for my theory.

1. Stepanov has been debunked, he literally lived in a mental asylum for his genetical schizophrenia. He is close to good looking white man but still looks like a dirty villager unfrauded because of his nose and other slavanskie traits.

2. Second one is the son of a country president. Not even being part of the top of the top makes up for it, he isnt past 5 psl

iu
iu

3. I didn't know Fagmian Fagter "The omegle Incel" was slav, I thought he was French. But ok. Well known giga frauder with makeup, filters and photoshop, who instead of being outside spent countless hours getting fake validation on Omegle. That dude looks like this unfrauded.

iu
iu

4. Oh Zanoza. Chad until he shows his forehead. You just can't look normal as a slav, they always have some deformed features which keep them from being good looking.

iu

5. Who is that deformed elf? I guess that it's one of his best pics so lol, only eye area is good the rest is qualifies is deformed.

6. Probably the best looking from the list, but, Mrazik is more western than eastern, the origin country means nothing by itself. And the thing is

iu
iu

the reason that he looks like this at 21 years old is the same as Chico's, his partial slavic genetical mutations activating and taking over making him look like shit at 20 yo.

EE people are not genetically programmed to live past 23 they are meant to die on the farm after years of back breaking labour. You can't clean slavic blood, once a slavshit always a slavshit you will always signal your genetic inferiority in some way and you guys underrate how effectively normal people can sense and smell slavic blood.

So, only prime Mrazik, prime Stepanov, and maybe Zanoza can be considered good looking.

@disillusioned @MoggerGaston @HarrierDuBois @IwantToLooksMaxx @BrahminBoss @Pendejo @the BULL @mrriceguy @St.TikTokcel @cytoplasm @Anstrum95 @cxmplaint @Acne Victim @Krakowski Is this the best you can find in a land full of millions of supposedly white people? Seriously? These goblins may be good looking, but that's it, not a single close to chad :lul:

Go to any social media platform and you will find thousands of thousands of better looking people, people of all phenotypes and colours, except slavs. They are in the same tier as south indians and australian aboriginals. I will not bother of proving such an obvious point, think of the best looking men you ever seen and surpriZe surpriZe not a single is slav. Compare hollywood celebrities to slavic celebrities and you will realize slavic celebrities don't even look human let alone white.

The slavpill is cruel. You are nothing but an identityless mix of jewish, arab, gypsy and mongolian blood. Your face will always look weird and non NT, as will your body. You are either a 75 IQ braindead snownigger or a 130 IQ autistic recessed fuck. You will never pass as a white anglo or german. God damn slavceldom is one of the biggest death sentences possible.
What do you think about Slavic women? Aren’t they considered among the best looking?

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Debetro
there isn't a single existant picture of a good looking slav. maybe before the Romanov they existed but none has been seen since 1800.

that dude you posted tried to escape slavceldom by excessively tanning and bleaching his hair but, as the saying goes, once a slavshit always a slavshit, he ended up trying to kill himself because the slavic brain (schizophrenia) and the slavic looks (subhuman 80 IQ villager) are way too hard to psychologically overcome

iu
iu
Cry.

I mog the whole forum and I'm 50% slav

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, OGJBSLAYER and BrahminBoss
What do you think about Slavic women? Aren’t they considered among the best looking?
Honestly they are at least where I lived in EE. I don't know why it happens, weird af. And it's not their faces only that are good, there's a lot of them who look like 9/10 prime chad factory (tall, slim with good body etc.) but then you look at the men and there's not a single +6'3 chadlite
Cry.

I mog the whole forum and I'm 50% slav
You said it yourself, half slav. Thank Jesus for having western blood otherwise you would be dead already. And you said your slavic blood comes from the russian aristocracy, which was in a big part made up by germans so be thankful

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .*my*. and the BULL

iu
iu

iu
iu

iu

iu
iu

IMG 5640

• Love it
Reactions: Debetro
Honestly they are at least where I lived in EE. I don't know why it happens, weird af. And it's not their faces only that are good, there's a lot of them who look like 9/10 prime chad factory (tall, slim with good body etc.) but then you look at the men and there's not a single +6'3 chadlite

You said it yourself, half slav. Thank Jesus for having western blood otherwise you would be dead already. And you said your slavic blood comes from the russian aristocracy, which was in a big part made up by germans so be thankful

iu
iu

iu
iu

iu

iu
iu

List me a few western chads (no slav blood)

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I need to get fatter
looking at your replies in this thread i suspect you to be slav, or part slav.
Stop self-hating our ethnicity like the INDIANS & embrace our dominance that we hold over the world.

best looking nerdic btw
3621167 2524135 2005BFDC 1CF6 477E 8A61 A2B8C1DD702A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25534, slavicpsycho, OGJBSLAYER and 3 others
List me a few western chads (no slav blood)

These are top models and actors, what I mean goes further than that, on Instagram/Tiktok I've never seen a pretty good looking slavic prettyboy, meanwhile I've seen countless of French, Italian, Nordic, Spaniard, British etc. ones

• +1
View attachment 2436134View attachment 2436130View attachment 2436135View attachment 2436132View attachment 2436141View attachment 2436133View attachment 2436150View attachment 2436144

These are top models and actors, what I mean goes further than that, on Instagram/Tiktok I've never seen a pretty good looking slavic prettyboy, meanwhile I've seen countless of French, Italian, Nordic, Spaniard, British etc. ones
So apparently these are chads
MichaelYerger2 1
Gettyimages 91159404 612x612
Brad pitt then now gallery 5

Whilst none of these are "even close" to it
Hdei737qisl2
Za12egmijjn91
Mm

Idk about ig/tiktok and its prettboys. All i know is a see htns whenever I step foot outside Albeit i dont live in eastern slavlands. Westereners aren't moggers, and certianly not swarthy iberian manlets

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, WanderingBurro, poopoohead and 4 others
Mmm yes although Pitt is pretty meh next to the others
Miro is (can post bad pics of him too tho), Mrazik was a good 6'4 prettyboy but only when he was 16-18, and Stepanov tbh only looks very good in that film at angles that favour him, you can check this gallery and where his nose and other features are more evident he doesn't look near as good

Idk about ig/tiktok and its prettboys. All i know is a see htns whenever I step foot outside Albeit i dont live in eastern slavlands. Westereners aren't moggers, and certianly not swarthy iberian manlets
Mainly talking about the ones far away the West because the Czech, slovenian etc. ones usually don't differ from the German, Austrian etc. people except for the borders. When I read the word slav my first thoughts are polacks and russians tbh, but in some part it applies to Balkans, they generally have some pretty ugly ogre features like nose, skull, forehead etc.

• +1
Mmm yes although Pitt is pretty meh next to the others
Yerger is the worst looking of the bunch. The bottom 3 mogs the top 3 on average objectively
Miro is (can post bad pics of him too tho), Mrazik was a good 6'4 prettyboy but only when he was 16-18, and Stepanov tbh only looks very good in that film at angles that favour him, you can check this gallery and where his nose and other features are more evident he doesn't look near as good
You can post bad pics of literally anyone, that would mean chad doesnt exist. Yerger looks htn/chadlite in most of his pics. As for stepanov he looked good for 2 years and nobody claims he looked good past that, and in the film he looked gigachad from any angle or lighting, you'll be hard pressed to find a single frame where he didnt look good
Mainly talking about the ones far away the West because the Czech, slovenian etc. ones usually don't differ from the German, Austrian etc. people except for the borders. When I read the word slav my first thoughts are polacks and russians tbh, but in some part it applies to Balkans, they generally have some pretty ugly ogre features like nose, skull, forehead etc.
I have never been more east than czech republic so I cant say how the average pole/russian looks like. Also balkans cant be grouped just like that, slovenians and bulgarians arent the same. Sure as fuck spaniards/italians/french/german etc. dont mog the people im surrounded with

• +1
Slavs evolved to be in a masculine violent environment which is why they keep drinking alcohol, fight bears ,smoke cigarettes, and shave their head ,and form gangs. Taking care of your looks will ostracize you in slavic countries. Nordics are rape babies who evolved to look fuckable and sweet for invading Yamnaya bvlls to spare them the sword. The rare slav model who was feminine enough to "looksmax" mogs most nordics, same thing in India I see so many upper caste moggers who mog most psl gods except delon gandy chico salih and ramirez but of course they wont post their pics on the internet or go to modelling agencies cause they arent girls.

View attachment 2435880 View attachment 2435900View attachment 2435903
Some indian talking about this shit

This forum man rofl

• JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and OGJBSLAYER
Yerger is the worst looking of the bunch. The bottom 3 mogs the top 3 on average objectively
Pff I don't see it, looks like a handsome man with insane broad appeal even in less impressive pics/videos than his known selfies
You can post bad pics of literally anyone, that would mean chad doesnt exist. Yerger looks htn/chadlite in most of his pics. As for stepanov he looked good for 2 years and nobody claims he looked good past that, and in the film he looked gigachad from any angle or lighting, you'll be hard pressed to find a single frame where he didnt look good

I don't like his look, it's mainly haloed by the blonde long hair he had there

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, OGJBSLAYER and Debetro
Slavs evolved to be in a masculine violent environment which is why they keep drinking alcohol, fight bears ,smoke cigarettes, and shave their head ,and form gangs. Taking care of your looks will ostracize you in slavic countries. Nordics are rape babies who evolved to look fuckable and sweet for invading Yamnaya bvlls to spare them the sword. The rare slav model who was feminine enough to "looksmax" mogs most nordics, same thing in India I see so many upper caste moggers who mog most psl gods except delon gandy chico salih and ramirez but of course they wont post their pics on the internet or go to modelling agencies cause they arent girls.

View attachment 2435880 View attachment 2435900View attachment 2435903

Sneaky curry instigating an EU race war.

View attachment 2436141

Eriksen and Chico both wouldn't have had a modelling contract if not for their obviously eastern eye areas. People that are fully western european always have mediocre eye areas, 99% of eye area moggers have eastern influence or in O'Prys case native american.
Wasps have round eyes. Keep in mind 3 of the PSL gods have visible eastern admixture.
2355548 a0323438e8256d9e9379fe060a5bdca3
Original 1
382758269 861623515327208 3623272834941327302 n

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Eriksen and Chico both wouldn't have had a modelling contract if not for their obviously eastern eye areas. People that are fully western european always have mediocre eye areas, 99% of eye area moggers have eastern influence or in O'Prys case native american.
Wasps have round eyes. Keep in mind 3 of the PSL gods have visible eastern admixture.
View attachment 2508676View attachment 2508677View attachment 2508680
What about for example Gandy, Drago, Yerger, Strijd, Somerhalder, Barrett, Poot etc. These come to my mind.

Interesting either way.

Another race war, here we go...

What about for example Gandy, Drago, Yerger, Strijd, Somerhalder, Barrett, Poot etc. These come to my mind.

Interesting either way.
All examples posted have worse eye areas than Eriksen and Chico except Gandy who is on par. Also half of the examples are not PSL gods just chads. Only Gandy, Drago, and Barrett pre botch were PSL gods rest are just chads.