Slay stories are cringe af

AutisticGymcel

AutisticGymcel

It’s never over
Imagine larping to loser rotter incels that you had “sex” meanwhile ugly low inhib BBC loses his virginity at 13 and would never consider going anywhere near a forum like this. Over tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, serialcoper, thereallegend and 6 others
i like reading them

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and majesticincel
Imagine larping to loser rotter incels that you had “sex” meanwhile ugly low inhib BBC loses his virginity at 13 and would never consider going anywhere near a forum like this. Over tbh.
Exactly @ashesfr is the guy

Slayers larping to the forum indians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: narcissist_volcel, Sean o' Tist, sb23 and 5 others
I don't mind slay threads as long as they contain some kind of insight to be derived.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and AutisticGymcel
I don't mind slay threads as long as they contain some kind of insight to be derived.
If the user can actually prove the slay happened and it has advice/insight, then it’s a good post but only maybe 1/10 slay stories actually fit this criteria.

virgin detected thread rejected

• JFL
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
virgin detected thread rejected
Do you believe that everything posted here is true? Just like you believe the earth is flat and that demons and aliens rule the world?

Do you believe that everything posted here is true? Just like you believe the earth is flat and that demons and aliens rule the world?

no I don’t believe everything that gets posted here retard, it’s easy to tell what’s true and what isn’t. and yes, the earth is flat, and demons and aliens do in fact rule the world.

Elmo rules the world! always remember that.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air