Slay story: GTFIH!!!

Teehee. So was I.
Emotion Reaction GIF

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Tales from Manchester.

Actually hilarious that @the BULL genuinely is mad.
@WishIwasChico theres no way you’re 6’1” MTN though, surely low HTN at worst?
I’m rated as minimum chadelite at 6’ and whilst I’ve never used a dating app, I don’t think I’d see your level of success.
That being said, @Blackgymmax said;
Lmao theres barely any guys that look anything like you when i swiper in australia. Maybe like 1/200
so perhaps I’d do ok.
7 year long LTR with a virgin 5’4” HTB has mogged hard for me though tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Ok, just got back from a car sex slay. Here’s the chat:
View attachment 2607664
View attachment 2607665
View attachment 2607667

Anyways, so basically I messaged your last ‘your place’ she replies on tinder ‘your car’ ask for her number and then message her today.

Get to the parking lot and this bitch is nowhere to be seen so I am sperging hard in Dm to @bobtheflowerpot thinking this bitch may have ghosted me.

Anyways she shows up and I pull and put the window down and she like looks confused so I’m like ‘fml’

She gets in. She’s like on her phone and awkward af I was like ‘this bitch don’t like me’ so I ask her ‘where shall we go?’

And she’s like ‘I don’t know anywhere we can go where there’s no people’ so I’m like….

Then she’s like ‘I know somewhere actually’ so we driving and she’s really anxious and nervous you can tell. She’s like talking fast and jittery and shit lol.

We get to this place in the middle of nowhere and then she starts kissing me and shit. Take her clothes off. Then she’s like ‘protection?’

I’m like ‘I forgot it’ (which I had) then she was like ‘fuck I never have sex without it’ so I’m like…
She says ‘just pull out it really worries me’ jfl

Bruh….
Sex was so shit, I hate car sex. Was awkward af I kept losing my hardness due to the position. She gave me fire head though like really good twice.

Rode me like a champ too. She kept clawing my back fucking hard like too hard though shit was turning me off ngl….

Anyways, after we fuck she has a smoke then we driving back. I tell her ‘you must get a lot of guys on tinder messaging you’

She goes ‘ye I ignore 99% of them and only use it when bored. I never do this actually’

‘i must have got lucky then shah’

Then she’s like ‘ye I legit never ever do this, it’s the only time I’ve met someone off here and fucked them’

She seemed genuine as well so this was lifeufel. She was like ‘you’re not gonna ghost me now are you?’

Jfl….

Anyways we driving back and then this bitch has a GC with loids of girl mates. Anyways, this bitch goes ‘smile’ and takes a fucking picture of me and posts it in her group chat.

I told her ‘wtf are you doing lol?’

Shit sex tbh didn’t rate.

Dm me if you want to see her.
very nice x

post more stories xx

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin
Pop Corn GIF by WWE

watching bull and OP argue is more entertaining than the bragposts ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, SteveRogers and cloudburst
View attachment 2607664
View attachment 2607665
View attachment 2607667

Anyways, so basically I messaged your last ‘your place’ she replies on tinder ‘your car’ ask for her number and then message her today.

Get to the parking lot and this bitch is nowhere to be seen so I am sperging hard in Dm to @bobtheflowerpot thinking this bitch may have ghosted me.

Anyways she shows up and I pull and put the window down and she like looks confused so I’m like ‘fml’

She gets in. She’s like on her phone and awkward af I was like ‘this bitch don’t like me’ so I ask her ‘where shall we go?’

And she’s like ‘I don’t know anywhere we can go where there’s no people’ so I’m like….

Then she’s like ‘I know somewhere actually’ so we driving and she’s really anxious and nervous you can tell. She’s like talking fast and jittery and shit lol.

We get to this place in the middle of nowhere and then she starts kissing me and shit. Take her clothes off. Then she’s like ‘protection?’

I’m like ‘I forgot it’ (which I had) then she was like ‘fuck I never have sex without it’ so I’m like…

Bruh….
Sex was so shit, I hate car sex. Was awkward af I kept losing my hardness due to the position. She gave me fire head though like really good twice.

Rode me like a champ too. She kept clawing my back fucking hard like too hard though shit was turning me off ngl….

Anyways, after we fuck she has a smoke then we driving back. I tell her ‘you must get a lot of guys on tinder messaging you’

She goes ‘ye I ignore 99% of them and only use it when bored. I never do this actually’

Then she’s like ‘ye I legit never ever do this, it’s the only time I’ve met someone off here and fucked them’

She seemed genuine as well so this was lifeufel. She was like ‘you’re not gonna ghost me now are you?’

Jfl….

Anyways we driving back and then this bitch has a GC with loids of girl mates. Anyways, this bitch goes ‘smile’ and takes a fucking picture of me and posts it in her group chat.

having this much sex is actually for psychopaths what are you trying to prove

what is your bodycount at this point

having this much sex is actually for psychopaths what are you trying to prove

what is your bodycount at this point
Incel fantasies larp

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin
Actually hilarious that @the BULL genuinely is mad.
@WishIwasChico theres no way you’re 6’1” MTN though, surely low HTN at worst?
I’m rated as minimum chadelite at 6’ and whilst I’ve never used a dating app, I don’t think I’d see your level of success.
That being said, @Blackgymmax said;

so perhaps I’d do ok.
7 year long LTR with a virgin 5’4” HTB has mogged hard for me though tbh.
He's HTN/Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
pig with cellulite legs
@WishIwasChico you removed her pics, mind sharing them me in PMs? You know I have a weakness for curvy chav sluts.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
View attachment 2607664
View attachment 2607665
View attachment 2607667

Bruh….

Jfl….

she’s worried abt you ghosting her, never does this off tinder, and posts a pic of you to her girl friends, you are a chad my brother

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico