Slay thread back to chad treatment

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
So I got rejected by a mtb the other day and felt really shit and subhuman etc.

Anyways, I make a new tinder yesterday with better pics and foids were replying a lot better saying I look like a model etc.

So basically I just ask this foid I spoke to to come over tonight. We meet halfway as it’s like 20 mins otherwise.

She’s instantly positive when she sees me which was a relieve as the mtb rejecting me was making me feel like a subhuman.

She’s touching me a lot on the drive to my place. So we get to my place and go to my room and she’s hugging me and all over me saying I’m so fucking hot etc.

Anyways, we obviously escalate and rhis bitch is so fucked lmao before I even do anything so I knew she thought I was chad. So she gives me head we fuck twice. And then she’s just legit staring at me and goes ‘you’re so beautiful I just want to stare at you all night i don’t care about the movie’

Man I felt like a God. So she’s basically lying on top of me just kissing me and talking. She had a good personality tbf.

Anyways the third time she said she likes to be submissive so it got insane. I start kissing her and then choking her hard. Then I tell her to take this dick.

I face fucked her so hard halfway through she was like ‘holy shit you’re destroying my throat’ so I did it more jfl. Then I pounded her, spat in her mouth etc.

Was hot af, made her cum a few times too.

But ye lifefuel. I have another slay on Wednesday night with some mtb who wants me to go over and fuck her. I haven’t even messaged or swiped a lot with my new pics

Utter lifefuel

Here’s the chat if you want to see:

3F827E0A BF98 4EC6 A1AD 483D776390DB

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, Luffymaxxing and TechnoBoss
daffy duck masturbation GIF

• JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, NoseProphecy, sorrowfulsad and 8 others
god dammit
meanwhile im sitting here doing my chemistry homework

• JFL
Reactions: ominion, ShowerMaxxing, socialcel and 1 other person
I just opened my tinder and have 30 messages lmao wtf this is crazy

• Woah
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
@TechnoBoss @Sprinkles the skag threads are gonna be crazy man just wait I have like ten numbers already

Pm me the picture of your face.

I just opened my tinder and have 30 messages lmao wtf this is crazy
Why are you reluctant to show me your profile mate, was it something I said, lmao?

I'm mirin all this btw. Inspirational. Otherwise, @averagejoe was right, and you're proving his threads post about you right.

show the new pics goddamnit

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Just be chad theory

Post face pics or larping

Fuuuck how do u even begin a face fuck. Like do u get a BJ first then start stroking her mouth?

Anyways, I make a new tinder yesterday with better pics and foids were replying a lot better saying I look like a model etc.

So basically I just ask this foid I spoke to to come over tonight. We meet halfway as it’s like 20 mins otherwise.

She’s instantly positive when she sees me which was a relieve as the mtb rejecting me was making me feel like a subhuman.

She’s touching me a lot on the drive to my place. So we get to my place and go to my room and she’s hugging me and all over me saying I’m so fucking hot etc.

Anyways, we obviously escalate and rhis bitch is so fucked lmao before I even do anything so I knew she thought I was chad. So she gives me head we fuck twice. And then she’s just legit staring at me and goes ‘you’re so beautiful I just want to stare at you all night i don’t care about the movie’

Man I felt like a God. So she’s basically lying on top of me just kissing me and talking. She had a good personality tbf.

Anyways the third time she said she likes to be submissive so it got insane. I start kissing her and then choking her hard. Then I tell her to take this dick.

I face fucked her so hard halfway through she was like ‘holy shit you’re destroying my throat’ so I did it more jfl. Then I pounded her, spat in her mouth etc.

But ye lifefuel. I have another slay on Wednesday night with some mtb who wants me to go over and fuck her. I haven’t even messaged or swiped a lot with my new pics

Utter lifefuel

View attachment 2819802
U type so kindly

Utter lifefuel

View attachment 2819802
What is this teenage x
Yass girly xx bs lmao

Fuuuck how do u even begin a face fuck. Like do u get a BJ first then start stroking her mouth?
Just grab her head and thrust, don’t ask for permission like a cuck lol

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
She’s touching me a lot on the drive to my place. So we get to my place and go to my room and she’s hugging me and all over me saying I’m so fucking hot
And then she’s just legit staring at me and goes ‘you’re so beautiful I just want to stare at you all night i don’t care about the movie’

Man I felt like a God.
Hardest part to read was this tbh, I’ll never have that kind of validation from a girl

But why do u like hookups?

Nigga 1504942 larp slay threads and you still somehow forget to remove x in conversations

What u look like ?

got an erection reading this

• +1
Reactions: ominion