Slayed again after 2 years of dry dick syndrome (18 now)

Tenor 12

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
:rage:

22 yo khhv here

Imagine coming on here and bragging about fucking a fat ugly drunk gook. Congratulations you managed to do what every other non deformed human male is capable of, here's your gold star faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and Chadelite
It was a fucking el salvadorian chick lmao.

She had white skin but you could tell shes latina pheno.

Her tits were asymmetrical and deflated but she had a fat ass due to overeating and volleyball, however not fat just had a potbelly. Most insane part was she was 5'8 hahahahahha. Same height sex is 10/10.

However, the only reason i slayed was my skin was clear and I did a waterfast before the party so I had 0 bloat and my bones showed. Also i was drunk and took 4g shrooms before hand, i went from my normal high inhib self to my amygdala being practically destroyed.

Overall good experience we ubered to my house after a party.

I am truly slayer.

PS teenage love is overrated stop finding shit to be sad about you lazy excuse making retard cuck low iq loser niggers

ill upload a pic of her in a sec hol up

edit: her pic
View attachment 245816

u cucks may think im larping but her face was 5.5 and my amygdala was destroyed

Bro she looks like a suburban mom

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
jfl it's over for 5'8 paki shitskins

Agree the op is a piece of fucking shit that moral fags 24/7 kinda glad he stopped posting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Chadelite
Your post made it sound like she would look way worse than she actually does lmao.

Your post made it sound like she would look way worse than she actually does lmao.
Want me to dm u her face lol. Niggas here will say shes repulsive but she's honestly above avg
Imagine coming on here and bragging about fucking a fat ugly drunk gook. Congratulations you managed to do what every other non deformed human male is capable of, here's your gold star faggot.
jealousy also jfl at your iq not knowing what el salvador is haha
Bro she looks like a suburban mom
her body is nice ass thick as hell no cellulite
Agree the op is a piece of fucking shit that moral fags 24/7 kinda glad he stopped posting
ur glad i stopped posting and you should be. I'm living life while u waste your youth.

try shrooms brah

Last edited:
Lmao why did everybody ITT get so aggressive on OP? Am I missing some backstory here?

• +1
Reactions: noped
Lmao why did everybody ITT get so aggressive on OP? Am I missing some backstory here?
Lol I bullied everyone here to the point of obsession, left the site for 2 weeks, came back after my 3rd slay to report,

and they are barking.

Lol I bullied everyone here to the point of obsession, left the site for 2 weeks, came back after my 3rd slay to report,

and they are barking.

Rent free, like @cocainecowboy who bullied every single subhuman on this forum then dipped JFL

• +1
Reactions: noped

she is a white skinned thick latina who u cucks jerk off to on coomhub.

keep crying you jealous bitch.

she is a white skinned thick latina who u cucks jerk off to on coomhub.

keep crying you jealous bitch.
Why should I be jealous lmfao? I can easily and effortlessly outslay you, u shitskin bitch.

I'm taller than you and I'm white so I SMVmog you even if you're better looking than me.

I'm not into slaying. I just want to improve my looks because looks extend to more than just your success with women. Looks = everything

Why should I be jealous lmfao? I can easily and effortlessly outslay you, u shitskin bitch.

I'm taller than you and I'm white so I SMVmog you even if you're better looking than me.

I'm not into slaying. I just want to improve my looks because looks extend to more than just your success with women. Looks = everything

I iqmog you too just cuz I'd never type out a reply like that that's so obviously a hard cope.

ur a virgin jfl.

I'm ethnic and short and slayed 3 decent girls before 18 in california

is what it is

Absolutely nobody cares.

I'm not a virgin. I'm in LTR with a hot nordic JB, so I've had more sex than you. My slay count is 50+ if we count having sex with my gf.

Fucking a hot nordic JB > slaying flat-faced ugly gooks
Joined Oct 24, 2019
Posts 1,779

larpers . me

Joined Oct 24, 2019
Posts 1,779

larpers . me
F6DF4B09 C7AA 48E6 A047 0E0758E72955
6A4874E0 6A1F 48C6 AF1B CE5ACF8A3E2F

You're just jealous and butthurt.

You don't believe me because it's so hard for an ethnic shitskin who is repulsive to white women to imagine being in LTR with a cute nordic JB.

Nigger slaying at 18 while I never touched puss

giphy.gif

@5foot8Paki DAILY REMINDER you will NEVER have this:

2237264D 9112 425D B73B A151B8B20881
8442A6F2 661B 4114 B0AE EF21C11347A7
13C751A6 1D5E 4C4C B5C7 93D2D2E0ACC2
565901B0 108F 4BFC 8744 AC11C02FB5F4
77109067 1766 4A3B 820B EC15E8C97F5C
5737A575 27E5 4167 AE55 A15A0E965F07
3130652E F439 4B5F BA23 6BD022733D21

indeed son.
for real, i saw this thread in the morning, its been 12 hours since and permavirigns r in denial that people on this site are getting laid.

@5foot8Paki
@cocainecowboy

both live rent free in the heads of many many subhumans.
Indeed son. I get laid once a year when I'm drunk and tripping and these niggas are acting like its blasphemy

if i was actual slayer I'd get pussy every week

Could you share in what way shrooms made u low inhib? was one trip enough? ALso, could u go ballsdeep doggy style in her?(srs)[i trust your opinion]

Could you share in what way shrooms made u low inhib? was one trip enough? ALso, could u go ballsdeep doggy style in her?(srs)[i trust your opinion]
Shrooms are the best drug in the world.

Natural

Make you extremely low inhib

Destroys amygdala with continued use (makes you low inhib)

Is the safest drug in the world:
2251.png

You can grow it for cheap.

On shrooms I go from a quiet shy high inhib cuck to a low inhib beast who could out talk president obama dead serious bro.

Since I got drunk as well it multiplied but you should be fine on shrooms by themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back