slaying is not the way, sex is overrated

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
love is real and it's out there.
If your only goal is to ascend so you can slay foids, I have to dissapoint you.

slaying bitches is one of the most draining things in the world. It literally takes away your force of life, your peace and your sanity. You're essentially wasting your life force (cum) on useless hookups. You gain nothing but a story to tell or an experience to brag with.

I have been slaying for a couple months now and I hate my life more than before I ascended. I feel lazy, on edge and extremely useless.
There are no feelings involved, no connection and nothing that could make you feel at peace.

Sex is a very spiritual thing, you're giving your ALL to someone, you're basically exposing your inner secrets and feelings with someone that you couldn't give 2 fucks about. Sex is meant to be something special, a unique and powerful moment you share with a person you love. Not a person you just met or have talked with for a week.

Most ppl will call this cope but these are also the ppl that haven't had pussy in years. Some ppl like having sex as rabbid dogs. I for one do not. I want it to be special, I want to feel comfortable and connected to the person I'm doing it with. I see no point in hooking up with a foid who doesn't even deserve your life force in the first place.
This could also stem from the experiences I had with the person I loved the most in the whole world. That was SEX, it felt good, energizing and spiritual. Other foids simply do not compare.

Slaying is stupid and for cucks.
Low T faggots waste their unique sperm on useless bitches.

therefore, I resign from slaying and won't be on org as much anymore. I did what I had to do, I ascended but this place has consumed me with false idealisations. there is no such thing as a chad lifestyle. chads don't fuck random bitches. Chads don't overdose on drugs to cope with life. I am gonna focus on my future and my sanity I lost these past few months.
I'm ascending mentally starting now, no more drugs and booze, no more useless sex and getting my teenage love back.
I feel like karma will hit me really soon with the things I have done recently and it won't be light.

I'm repenting, not turning to god but turning to a beautiful and a life worthwile.

A happy family with the girl I love, a couple kids. Travelling, spending money on experiences rather than copes and materialistic bullshit.

PsychoDsk OUT

@PsychoH
time to listen to you bhai, i love you

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, iblameblackpill, MrBossMan and 39 others
read every single molecule

• +1
Reactions: iblameblackpill, greywind, thegiganigga and 5 others
Slaying is the only way for non nt men

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: greywind, NZb6Air, Moggkrates and 9 others
Yes. I want sex with a girl, not a whore.

• +1
Reactions: inceltriad78, greywind, thegiganigga and 6 others
this is the best topic, and now this site can be shut down

• +1
Reactions: greywind, thegiganigga and PsychoDsk
slaying is for empty people, love is all that matters

• +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh, bakpaokukus, borntosuffer and 4 others
Sex is like most desirable things in life. Once you have it in plentiful supply it slowly loses the magical appeal. After a while of having it all the time you're in a constant state of post-nut clarity 24/7 and wonder why you obsessed over it so much.

Then you might go through a phase where you're not getting it and suddenly you're back to wanting it all the time.

Such is life as a primeval animal with millions of years of evolutionary programming at work in your reptile brain.

• +1
Reactions: sksksksk78, greywind, tombradylover and 8 others
slaying is for empty people, love is all that matters
truth
love is real, some ppl are just too brainwashed by severe cases of the blackpill
it's out there and most will find out at some point in life

• +1
Reactions: greywind, thegiganigga, ayusshhhh and 2 others
Good idea instead of wasting my sperm on random women I’ll use it on men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, ayusshhhh, Niggamaxxer and 3 others
Sex is like most desirable things in life. Once you have it in plentiful supply it slowly loses the magical appeal. After a while of having it all the time you're in a constant state of post-nut clarity 24/7 and wonder why you obsessed over it so much.

Then you might go through a phase where you're not getting it and suddenly you're back to wanting it all the time.

Such is life as a primeval animal with millions of years of evolutionary programming at work in your reptile brain.
you get it bhai
constant sex with tera stacys can NOT compare to once in a while sex with a person you truly love

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
tradcuck mindset you could get away having 60 years ago, not the case anymore you’re gonna get cucked and divorceraped

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, nathan, ayusshhhh and 4 others
tradcuck mindset you could get away having 60 years ago, not the case anymore you’re gonna get cucked and divorceraped
Yeah fuck growing up in these times

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, try2beme and FutureSlayer

slaying bitches is one of the most draining things in the world. It literally takes away your force of life, your peace and your sanity. You're essentially wasting your life force (cum) on useless hookups. You gain nothing but a story to tell or an experience to brag with.

I have been slaying for a couple months now and I hate my life more than before I ascended. I feel lazy, on edge and extremely useless.
There are no feelings involved, no connection and nothing that could make you feel at peace.

Sex is a very spiritual thing, you're giving your ALL to someone, you're basically exposing your inner secrets and feelings with someone that you couldn't give 2 fucks about. Sex is meant to be something special, a unique and powerful moment you share with a person you love. Not a person you just met or have talked with for a week.

Most ppl will call this cope but these are also the ppl that haven't had pussy in years. Some ppl like having sex as rabbid dogs. I for one do not. I want it to be special, I want to feel comfortable and connected to the person I'm doing it with. I see no point in hooking up with a foid who doesn't even deserve your life force in the first place.
This could also stem from the experiences I had with the person I loved the most in the whole world. That was SEX, it felt good, energizing and spiritual. Other foids simply do not compare.

therefore, I resign from slaying and won't be on org as much anymore. I did what I had to do, I ascended but this place has consumed me with false idealisations. there is no such thing as a chad lifestyle. chads don't fuck random bitches. Chads don't overdose on drugs to cope with life. I am gonna focus on my future and my sanity I lost these past few months.
I'm ascending mentally starting now, no more drugs and booze, no more useless sex and getting my teenage love back.
I feel like karma will hit me really soon with the things I have done recently and it won't be light.

I'm repenting, not turning to god but turning to a beautiful life.

A happy family with the girl I love, a couple kids. Travelling, spending money on experiences rather than copes and materialistic bullshit.

PsychoDsk OUT

@PsychoH
Dnr. I’ll slay some loli’s until I’m 23

not true, love is still real. The requirements have just been bumped. talking to a couple girls irl and you will realise it in seconds. Not every girl is evil, not every girl has a secret plan to cuck you. They just want love, like we all do. (some are just straight up whores tho)

• +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh, PsychoH and hopecel
Does real love exist?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and PsychoDsk
not true, love is still real. The requirements have just been bumped. talking to a couple girls irl and you will realise it in seconds. Not every girl is evil, not every girl has a secret plan to cuck you. They just want love, like we all do.
yeah sure name one single real love couple

Does real love exist?
it does, real love exists everywhere you go. the problem is, real love sometimes just doesn't last. You will love people and people will love you back. maybe they loved you more yesterday than they do today but atlast it still exists

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thegiganigga, PsychoH, hopecel and 1 other person
it does, real love exists everywhere you go. the problem is, real love sometimes just doesn't last. You will love people and people will love you back. maybe they loved you more yesterday than they do today but atlast it still exists
that’s called lust retard

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
yeah sure name one single real love couple
real couples don't go around posting tiktoks. everyone's views have been raped. Real couples build families, spend time with eachother, don't go to clubs. That's why naming a real love couple is hard, they're like ghosts but they do exist. I have many friends in real relationships, they just don't feel the need to brag abt their love on tiktok or ig or whatever. they live lowkey

• +1
Reactions: MrBossMan, thegiganigga, ayusshhhh and 1 other person

I'm repenting, not turning to god but turning to a beautiful and a life worthwile.

PsychoDsk OUT

@PsychoH
Well said

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and PsychoDsk

l
Nigga acting like a foid rn :lul:. Foid goes to little cuck (virgin wife for this case) after she doesn’t want to be a slut no more and has gotten depressed about it, and now wants a family. :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer, ayusshhhh and PsychoDsk
What if a 6'5 very good looking white blue eyes natty physique made eye contact with her and smiled , even if there's a real love, she would always choose someone better and dump you asap, they're all narcissistic selfish at the end

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, thegiganigga and PsychoDsk
Nigga acting like a foid rn :lul:. Foid goes to little cuck (virgin wife for this case) after she doesn’t want to be a slut no more and has gotten depressed about it, and now wants a family. :ROFLMAO:

Floou

Bronze​

JoinedAug 15, 2024Posts287Reputation179

enough said

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH

PsychoDsk OUT

@PsychoH

What's if a 6'5 very good looking white blue eyes natty physique made eye contact with her and smiled , even if there's a real love, she would always choose someone better , they're all narcissistic selfish at the end
that's simply admiring, doesn't mean she'll go to his house that night to get absolutely banged.
it's comparable to org niggas looking at psl edits, we just admire their genetics and looks, that doesn't mean we wanna be them, wanna be their friend or get fucked in the ass

• +1
Reactions: Litekiller11
Why not experience the best of both worlds? First hook up with a couple of girls, then settle down with one and build a relationship. This doesn't have to be a dichotomy.

• +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4, suessgott, ayusshhhh and 5 others
Why not experience the best of both worlds? First hook up with a couple of girls, then settle down with one and build a relationship. This doesn't have to be a dichotomy.
true, it could even be better to slay first so you can truly realise how spiritual and powerful sex really is.

• +1
Reactions: sexy

PsychoDsk OUT

@PsychoH
Good thread bro. This is often overlooked however both sides (hookups and LTR’s) are contingent on ascending.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk OUT

@PsychoH
I think...i miss my wife
Red Dead Redemption Rdr2 GIF by Rockstar Games

(Real shi tho)

• +1
Reactions: sexy
Sex is great because of the validation, the physical pleasure itself isn’t that much greater than jerking off. It’s about what it represents. It’s the crescendo of a play, of sorts. The fact that your physical appearance was enough to entrance a woman to take her clothes off, get into bed and let you into her most private place. The near tangible thread of raw, physical attraction between two human beings illustrated in the flesh. Love has its time and place, but even then, there’s no successful relationship without the sexual tension mentioned above— its boring.

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, watah and PsychoDsk
What did it take to become an slayer?

• +1

PsychoDsk OUT

@PsychoH
botb worthy wisdom

• +1

PsychoDsk OUT

@PsychoH
based thread, you're a honorary Adonis
Slaying is the only way for non nt men
average "religious" guy be like:

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, watah and PsychoDsk
Look I agree. I purposely avoid cumming during intercourse.

• +1
It’s all about love and it seems like It’s something I will receive hut who cares? It’s 2024

• +1
Dnr but legit

• +1
Sex is great because of the validation, the physical pleasure itself isn’t that much greater than jerking off. It’s about what it represents. It’s the crescendo of a play, of sorts. The fact that your physical appearance was enough to entrance a woman to take her clothes off, get into bed and let you into her most private place. The near tangible thread of raw, physical attraction between two human beings illustrated in the flesh. Love has its time and place, but even then, there’s no successful relationship with the sexual tension mentioned above— its boring.
I agree, slaying and sex in general can make you feel good about yourself at first. It gives you a certain degree of validation, you kinda feel like you're on top of the world and can do whatever you want. After that has passed, you're left with empty feelings. you don't care about the girl and the sex in general was actually not that great.
that's why there's such a huge difference in doing it with a girl you love and with a girl you don't care about.
Doing it with the girl you love won't leave you with empty feelings after the deed, infact you feel even closer to her. You feel better about yourself AND about the relationships, the validation is not concentrated on yourself but rather your relationship.
meanwhile, fucking a meaningless foid will just give you temporary pleasure but will leave you hanging longing for actual spiritual love.

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and try2beme
What did it take to become an slayer?
a shit load of dye, alcohol, sugar, moisturizer, lifts, dermarollers, lotions, volufiline, bananas, a low cal diet. too much JFL

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and thereallegend
Real

• Love it
It’s all about love and it seems like It’s something I will receive hut who cares? It’s 2024
love's the only thing that's been around since the beginning of time, you can't just give up on love. it's literally in our blood to love and be loved

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Klasik616 and flippasav