Blackpill Slaying unless you can flex is not going to make you happy. And that is why having a Stacy LTR MOGS

11gaijin

11gaijin

Zephir
Because in the end nobody knows about your slays so you have to come to obscure incel forums to tell incels about your slays. You can't go on Instagram and post a story saying that I fucked a roastie from Tinder today and I am getting 100 matches in an hour. It would be extremely autistic to do that and people may even think you're a clown.

In the end everything is about validation. If you have sex with 1000 of women and nobody other than you knows then it is useless. You yourself will see no point in slaying after that. Happiness means something when you can share it with others.

But it is not easy to share your slaying achievements with public and friends. Look at Brad Pitt. What do you know about his slays? You don't know any women that he slayed in his private life. All you know is that he was married to Angelina Jolie. On the other hand if you have a stacy LTR, everyone knows that you fuck stacy. You get validation from that.

Validation is as much about fucking as it is about letting others know that you're such a slayer. This flexing is the whole point of social media. And this is why anybody who is LTRing a stacy mogs any guy who is fucking 1000 of girls from Tinder in his bedroom but has to come to incel forums to share that.

5ft1

5ft1

Phenomaxxing
Aspie redditor gf is ideal

11gaijin

11gaijin

Zephir
No shit it mogs. Just LTR a top 1% theorem. Another genius Indian
Lol, if that is genius then why is everyone here worried about slaying, why don't they just focus on LTRing a stacy.

11gaijin

11gaijin

Zephir
Slaying Beckys is far more achievable than LTRing the most desired women who get thousands of messages from surgeon Chads everyday
Disagree. I have seen guys with stacy gfs who aren't slayers. It isn't as simple as saying that fucking 100s of Beckies is easier than LTRing one stacy simply becuase stacy is better looking.

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Zephir
evil stare
only a psl god can neutralize this stare, or a masc attitude gif

Xangsane

Xangsane

Roping on that hill and made a deal with God
Lol, if that is genius then why is everyone here worried about slaying, why don't they just focus on LTRing a stacy.
I'd LTR and marry a woman who ticks all my personality and virtue boxes as long as she isn't white/Indian Hindu/Bangla and she's at least a strong MTB.

Stacy = too high maintenance and I'm scared I'd lose her. Too much effort to chase her.

11gaijin

11gaijin

Zephir
I'd LTR and marry a woman who ticks all my personality and virtue boxes as long as she isn't white/Indian Hindu/Bangla and she's at least a strong MTB.

Stacy = too high maintenance and I'm scared I'd lose her. Too much effort to chase her.
I don't think this is strictly related to looks or race. You seem to be stereotyping too much. From my experience, the hottest girls I have interacted with have always been the best. The theory that stacies are arrogant, if there exists one, doesn't seem to be true imo. Beckies can be bitches too. You cannot deduce her personality based on her looks.

Xangsane

Xangsane

Roping on that hill and made a deal with God
I don't think this is strictly related to looks or race. You seem to be stereotyping too much. From my experience, the hottest girls I have interacted with have always been the best. The theory that stacies are arrogant, if there exists one, doesn't seem to be true imo. Beckies can be bitches too. You cannot deduce her personality based on her looks.
I'll honestly just see what happens.
Also there's a reason why I excluded those races; nothing to do with personality. It's about lifestyle/culture clashes.

subhuman incel

subhuman incel

Zephir
having multiple stacy gf's mogs

Richard_Hungwell

Richard_Hungwell

Silver
How sad. You're so insecure that you need pats on the back and "attaboys" from normies for "slaying" or being seen in public with a woman :soy: instead of just enjoying sex.

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Gandy came to see me
Because in the end nobody knows about your slays so you have to come to obscure incel forums to tell incels about your slays. You can't go on Instagram and post a story saying that I fucked a roastie from Tinder today and I am getting 100 matches in an hour. It would be extremely autistic to do that and people may even think you're a clown.

In the end everything is about validation. If you have sex with 1000 of women and nobody other than you knows then it is useless. You yourself will see no point in slaying after that. Happiness means something when you can share it with others.

But it is not easy to share your slaying achievements with public and friends. Look at Brad Pitt. What do you know about his slays? You don't know any women that he slayed in his private life. All you know is that he was married to Angelina Jolie. On the other hand if you have a stacy LTR, everyone knows that you fuck stacy. You get validation from that.

Validation is as much about fucking as it is about letting others know that you're such a slayer. This flexing is the whole point of social media. And this is why anybody who is LTRing a stacy mogs any guy who is fucking 1000 of girls from Tinder in his bedroom but has to come to incel forums to share that.
I agree ive been so close to that LTR but it always ends up in some movie like disgrace that makes someone become evil and kill people lmaooo

reborn

reborn

Gold
If I was young and didn't look like shit I would first fuck as many females as I could. Then after 10 years of fucking as many as you can you can still have an LTR.