Slaying unless you can flex is not going to make you happy. And that is why having a Stacy LTR MOGS

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Because in the end nobody knows about your slays so you have to come to obscure incel forums to tell incels about your slays. You can't go on Instagram and post a story saying that I fucked a roastie from Tinder today and I am getting 100 matches in an hour. It would be extremely autistic to do that and people may even think you're a clown.

In the end everything is about validation. If you have sex with 1000 of women and nobody other than you knows then it is useless. You yourself will see no point in slaying after that. Happiness means something when you can share it with others.

But it is not easy to share your slaying achievements with public and friends. Look at Brad Pitt. What do you know about his slays? You don't know any women that he slayed in his private life. All you know is that he was married to Angelina Jolie. On the other hand if you have a stacy LTR, everyone knows that you fuck stacy. You get validation from that.

Validation is as much about fucking as it is about letting others know that you're such a slayer. This flexing is the whole point of social media. And this is why anybody who is LTRing a stacy mogs any guy who is fucking 1000 of girls from Tinder in his bedroom but has to come to incel forums to share that.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Hess, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 17676 and 16 others
Aspie redditor gf is ideal

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: OverCoper, Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 15827 and 13 others
No shit it mogs. Just LTR a top 1% theorem. Another genius Indian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Lonenely sigma, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 11 others
Dnr keep simping for stacey while high tier becky gives good head and wet pussy for half the effort

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 18890, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
No shit it mogs. Just LTR a top 1% theorem. Another genius Indian
Lol, if that is genius then why is everyone here worried about slaying, why don't they just focus on LTRing a stacy.

Quality>quantity

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Daniel Plainview, litaz and 5 others
Lol, if that is genius then why is everyone here worried about slaying, why don't they just focus on LTRing a stacy.
Slaying Beckys is far more achievable than LTRing the most desired women who get thousands of messages from surgeon Chads everyday.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 17676, thereallegend and 4 others
Slaying Beckys is far more achievable than LTRing the most desired women who get thousands of messages from surgeon Chads everyday.
PSL aspie meme

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, subhuman incel and 11gaijin
to be happy and not complexed with this type of shit mogs harder tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 1332 and 2 others
Slaying Beckys is far more achievable than LTRing the most desired women who get thousands of messages from surgeon Chads everyday
Disagree. I have seen guys with stacy gfs who aren't slayers. It isn't as simple as saying that fucking 100s of Beckies is easier than LTRing one stacy simply becuase stacy is better looking.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, litaz and subhuman incel
Nigga what? Normies are always talking about that shit with each other.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 17676, thereallegend and 6 others
evil stare
only a psl god can neutralize this stare, or a masc attitude gif

Nigga what? Normies are always talking about that shit with each other.
normies can suck my dick

ow here is another thing that mogs, have a big dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
I'd LTR and marry a woman who ticks all my personality and virtue boxes as long as she isn't white/Indian Hindu/Bangla and she's at least a strong MTB.

Stacy = too high maintenance and I'm scared I'd lose her. Too much effort to chase her.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and subhuman incel
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 17676 and 4 others
idk bro i could literally order a stacylite bride from russia but i feel like LDARing mogs at the end of the day. slaying local bitches is retarded too. just buy PS5 :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
I'd LTR and marry a woman who ticks all my personality and virtue boxes as long as she isn't white/Indian Hindu/Bangla and she's at least a strong MTB.

Stacy = too high maintenance and I'm scared I'd lose her. Too much effort to chase her.
I don't think this is strictly related to looks or race. You seem to be stereotyping too much. From my experience, the hottest girls I have interacted with have always been the best. The theory that stacies are arrogant, if there exists one, doesn't seem to be true imo. Beckies can be bitches too. You cannot deduce her personality based on her looks.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, litaz, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
idk bro i could literally order a stacylite bride from russia but i feel like LDARing mogs at the end of the day. slaying local bitches is retarded too. just buy PS5 :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
Mirin dark triad slayer bhai

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell, subhuman incel and 1 other person
I don't think this is strictly related to looks or race. You seem to be stereotyping too much. From my experience, the hottest girls I have interacted with have always been the best. The theory that stacies are arrogant, if there exists one, doesn't seem to be true imo. Beckies can be bitches too. You cannot deduce her personality based on her looks.
I'll honestly just see what happens.
Also there's a reason why I excluded those races; nothing to do with personality. It's about lifestyle/culture clashes.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and subhuman incel
having multiple stacy gf's mogs

• Woah
Reactions: 11gaijin
Not if she's Amber Heard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Daniel Plainview, subhuman incel and 2 others
valid argument. Being in an LTR (with an attractive woman) is actually more narcissistic than being a fuck boy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, subhuman incel, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
How sad. You're so insecure that you need pats on the back and "attaboys" from normies for "slaying" or being seen in public with a woman :soy: instead of just enjoying sex.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Because in the end nobody knows about your slays so you have to come to obscure incel forums to tell incels about your slays. You can't go on Instagram and post a story saying that I fucked a roastie from Tinder today and I am getting 100 matches in an hour. It would be extremely autistic to do that and people may even think you're a clown.

In the end everything is about validation. If you have sex with 1000 of women and nobody other than you knows then it is useless. You yourself will see no point in slaying after that. Happiness means something when you can share it with others.

But it is not easy to share your slaying achievements with public and friends. Look at Brad Pitt. What do you know about his slays? You don't know any women that he slayed in his private life. All you know is that he was married to Angelina Jolie. On the other hand if you have a stacy LTR, everyone knows that you fuck stacy. You get validation from that.

Validation is as much about fucking as it is about letting others know that you're such a slayer. This flexing is the whole point of social media. And this is why anybody who is LTRing a stacy mogs any guy who is fucking 1000 of girls from Tinder in his bedroom but has to come to incel forums to share that.
I agree ive been so close to that LTR but it always ends up in some movie like disgrace that makes someone become evil and kill people lmaooo

If I was young and didn't look like shit I would first fuck as many females as I could. Then after 10 years of fucking as many as you can you can still have an LTR.

True. Nothing in this world will boost your status as much as being in relationship with good looking woman.

Bruh a fucking essay to say a Trophy girlfriend > random ass hookups.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
True. Nothing in this world will boost your status as much as being in relationship with good looking woman.

That's beta behavior; imagine giving up an amazing woman cause some random tards find her ugly.

Chads date whoever the fuck they want, look at how many people shit on Maher's wife. He doesn't give a fuck.

• +1
That's beta behavior; imagine giving up an amazing woman cause some random tards find her ugly.

Chads date whoever the fuck they want, look at how many people shit on Maher's wife. He doesn't give a fuck.

Of course and I would never give up on someone I like no matter what people think.
I still agree with OP that one high quality LTR girlfriend will boost your status more than slaying many woman.

• +1
Very important thing. We have to keep looksmaxing in relationship not so that the girl wants to stay with us. Why do we need such a woman for whom our appearance is the most important thing? We have to keep looksmaxing so that we always have other options and so that we know that even if something goes wrong, we will manage. As a result, we will be confident and we will not tolerate arguments and behavior we don’t like. Cortisol free life.

It's also cool when your girlfriend brags about you on her social media. Add photos with you, shows you on her stories. Huge validation and status boost. There's very little to compare with it. Especially when she's beautiful and a lot of guys who see it wish they were in your place.