Sleep adequate amount yet still tired

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
Are there any of you who need to nap once or twice a day despite getting enough sleep at night just to get by?

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
maybe your not getting Quality sleep

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 19499
maybe your not getting Quality sleep
I usually sleep at least 8-9 hours every night it's been like this for 7 years after 4 of my teeth extracted

Could it be I have sleep apnea? im recessedcel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, Prince88, HerpDerpson and 1 other person
I usually sleep at least 8-9 hours every night it's been like this for 7 years after 4 of my teeth extracted

could very well be. do you get enough vitamin d? i used to sleep like 12 hours when i was ldarmaxxing in the basement. turns out i was extremely vit d deficient.

Could be yeah
Get that checked

could very well be. do you get enough vitamin d? i used to sleep like 12 hours when i was ldarmaxxing in the basement. turns out i was extremely vit d deficient.
I have been supplementing with vitamin d3 10 000 i.u. for 2 years now still feeling tired and yawning throughout the day

I have been supplementing with vitamin d3 10 000 i.u. for 2 years now still feeling tired and yawning throughout the day
So you don't need to take a nap during the day after getting 8 hours of sleep at night?
get checked then. after i fixed my vit d deficiency i never felt tired after sleeping 8-9 hours

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Check for sleep apnea and get a free bimax with it.

• +1
Do you have bigger hands and feets?

well if you're recessed it's probably sleep apnea. You could record yourself while you sleep to hear if you snore then you'll know if you have sleep apnea.

well if you're recessed it's probably sleep apnea. You could record yourself while you sleep to hear if you snore then you'll know if you have sleep apnea.
I have done that, and 3 groups of friends have recorded me as well. I sometimes snore and my mouth was wide opened.

But isn't it normal for guy to snore? u guys snore too right?

I have done that, and 3 groups of friends have recorded me as well. I sometimes snore and my mouth was wide opened.

But isn't it normal for guy to snore? u guys snore too right?
na I don't snore. Mouth breathers snore and most of my friends who snore are recessed

• +1
maybe you should rope

thoughts?

quality doesnt mean how long u sleep. try different beds and pillows, positions, Surroundings etc etc. im not ane expert tho. could be also your airflow yes

low T

i slept 3 hours last night and just came back from the gym right now

Guess what, tonight im hitting the gym again cuz idgaf, my energy levels are still hella good.

if ur not sleeping 10+ hours per night ur fucking trolling.

I got my wisdom teeth extracted in my early 20s, thats when my sleep problems seemed to have started :feelswhy:

low T

i slept 3 hours last night and just came back from the gym right now

Guess what, tonight im hitting the gym again cuz idgaf, my energy levels are still hella good.

if ur not sleeping 10+ hours per night ur fucking trolling.
Mirin the energy, I am bedridden rn suffering from OSA. With that amount of energy I would probably be the next Elon musk

• +1
Reactions: StacyCorruptor
I got my wisdom teeth extracted in my early 20s, thats when my sleep problems seemed to have started :feelswhy:
Go to the doctor

Mirin the energy, I am bedridden rn suffering from OSA. With that amount of energy I would probably be the next Elon musk
unfortunately i only have big arms not big brains.

Sleep more

Too much sleep is an make you feel tired

Too much sleep is an make you feel tired
I have slept from 6-11 hours it seems like the former length leaving me even more tired