SLEEP DEPRIVATION LOWERS INHIBITION HIGHINHIBCELS GTFIH

J

JorJor

Iron
Was at school the other day with 1 hour of sleep. Noticed that I was acting way more impulsive than usual, was able to carry conversations without even thinking, had a serious case of derealisation and felt like I wasn’t in complete control of my body and a super low inhib chad had taken over.

Got home did some research and turns out lack of sleep lowers your inhibition a great degree. Definitely can’t do this often but I might stay up tonight so I can branch out to normies at the start of the school year and get comfortable with them so I don’t have to use the method.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: rawmilk, Jova, noahwillascend and 2 others
Thats true it does but sleep is most important for health so better not to do that 👍

• +1
Reactions: rawmilk, watah, ey88 and 1 other person
not worth it. their are other ways to lower inhib

• +1
Reactions: rawmilk, gookcelriceR and ey88
High inhib is good

• +1
Reactions: rawmilk, watah, Jova and 2 others
how can you not carry convos in the first place

• +1
Reactions: rawmilk and ey88
how can you not carry convos in the first place
Cuz I’m high inhib nigga. I moved to this school last year and I have 2 friends. I need to branch out

• +1
same
but i dont suggest doing it too much
it can fuck up ur growth and shit

• +1
Reactions: rawmilk, Jova, ey88 and 1 other person
Cuz I’m high inhib nigga. I moved to this school last year and I have 2 friends. I need to branch out
I feel you I just started college and spoke to about 3 people in my class but didn’t get any social / connections going
I’m On my way! To being alone

• +1
not worth it. their are other ways to lower inhib
I plan on doing it just for tomorrow, I need to make friends at the start of the year once I get through with that first conversation with someone I find it easier to speak. My inhibition is insanely high and I need this

• +1
Reactions: rawmilk, ey88 and nathan
Gives me uee bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rawmilk and lowtiernormiechad
I feel you I just started college and spoke to about 3 people in my class but didn’t get any social / connections going
I’m On my way! To being alone
You need to get started now nigga what the fuck are you doing. In college everyone’s new so this is prime time to put those NT skills in action

• +1
Reactions: rawmilk
You need to get started now nigga what the fuck are you doing. In college everyone’s new so this is prime time to put those NT skills in action
I have friends in the year above so but I talk to people in my class but ngl everyone has pre determined friendgroups
I’m not autistic or anything so I can make friends / converse easily

• +1
Inhib is a cope for people to justify their inceldom, if you were a 7/10 you will have have a gf, if you are a 3/10 you wont have a gf, inhibition wont change anything

Inhibition in general is a survival trait, its not normal to trust a bunch of stangers around you

• +1
Reactions: rawmilk, watah and ey88
Please bro why are you not fucking going to sleep go sleep already you nigga say goodbye to your collagen if you go down this route just say goodbye your sleep schedule will never recover

• +1
Was at school the other day with 1 hour of sleep. Noticed that I was acting way more impulsive than usual, was able to carry conversations without even thinking, had a serious case of derealisation and felt like I wasn’t in complete control of my body and a super low inhib chad had taken over.

Got home did some research and turns out lack of sleep lowers your inhibition a great degree. Definitely can’t do this often but I might stay up tonight so I can branch out to normies at the start of the school year and get comfortable with them so I don’t have to use the method.
Agree with the others; I don't believe getting less sleep may actually result in lowered inhibition and it's definitely not a healthy thing to do. Also, lack of sleep can do much worse things to your body and facial appearance, as well as significantly decrease one's already nonexistent physical attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: rawmilk, Jova and ey88
Inhib is a cope for people to justify their inceldom, if you were a 7/10 you will have have a gf, if you are a 3/10 you wont have a gf, inhibition wont change anything

Inhibition in general is a survival trait, its not normal to trust a bunch of stangers around you
Kinda agree, but you need to expose yourself to others to get girls, this is similair to nature, you can’t just sit in a cave all day hoping a girl comes in to breed with you, you need to take action and try to get a mate.

• +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo, rawmilk, watah and 1 other person
Please bro why are you not fucking going to sleep go sleep already you nigga say goodbye to your collagen if you go down this route just say goodbye your sleep schedule will never recover
i don’t fucking care bro, I’m fucking desperate for friends. I have two friends and they’re not in any of my classes. I’d say I’m high mtn but my inhibition fucks up my smv

• +1
Agree with the others; I don't believe getting less sleep may actually result in lowered inhibition and it's definitely not a healthy thing to do. Also, lack of sleep can do much worse things to your body and facial appearance, as well as significantly decrease one's already nonexistent physical attractiveness.
It definitely did lower my inhibition, I’m not going to this often like I said it’s just for tomorrow. It’s the start of the school year and this is my opportunity to make friends. I’m high mtn but I’m a mulatto slightly autistic manlet, I need to expand my options and my friend groups

• +1
Reactions: rawmilk and cnejjew
i don’t fucking care bro, I’m fucking desperate for friends. I have two friends and they’re not in any of my classes. I’d say I’m high mtn but my inhibition fucks up my smv
you can fake nt better than being a creep with dark eye circles acting like your drunk because you never went sleep

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rawmilk, cnejjew and JorJor
It definitely did lower my inhibition, I’m not going to this often like I said it’s just for tomorrow. It’s the start of the school year and this is my opportunity to make friends. I’m high mtn but I’m a mulatto slightly autistic manlet, I need to expand my options and my friend groups
Ah, understandable man. I'm highly autistic so I can relate to being too "weird" or "awkward" or simply just not knowing how to begin a conversation. Usually, when I'm on an adrenaline rush, I can jump into a conversation easily so I get your point.

• +1

I tried it and I felt like shit the whole day and didnt want to talk to anyone. might not work on everyone tbh