skinmaxxer

skinmaxxer

Silver
There’s a reason why it’s called beauty sleep hahaha

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, Deleted member 21449, 5.5psl and 6 others
Most people here could ascend with softmaxing and healthy life habits like exercise, sleep etc yet the choose to Roy because they don't look like some gay alien faggot

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick and rand anon
Most people here could ascend with softmaxing and healthy life habits like exercise, sleep etc yet the choose to Roy because they don't look like some gay alien faggot
Roy? Rot you mean? Rotting is actually a based looks max too ironically hahaha

Roy? Rot you mean? Rotting is actually a based looks max too ironically hahaha
Rotting destroys you. It makes you non nt and it keeps you broke so you can't buy copes or save up for surgery

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Hero of the Imperium
I sleepmaxx and have muh healthy habits but still truecel :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21449, litaz, RopeMaxxed and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21449 and rand anon
Rotting destroys you. It makes you non nt and it keeps you broke so you can't buy copes or save up for surgery
i see

well in my experience it's been good for IQ maxxing + looksmaxxing though

• +1
Reactions: OutTheAbyss
i see

well in my experience it's been good for IQ maxxing + looksmaxxing though
It depends honestly. If you have the money and free time it will definately help with looksmaxing and iq maxing yes because you have alot of free time. In the long run though I wouldn't recommend it

It depends honestly. If you have the money and free time it will definately help with looksmaxing and iq maxing yes because you have alot of free time. In the long run though I wouldn't recommend it
I have both I guess lol

I’m getting old though Jfl

You intend to get LL ?
Nah, too risky. I either somehow get lucky and manage to get through dates despite being non NT aspie retard, arrangemarriagemaxx, or ldar

Nah, too risky. I either somehow get lucky and manage to get through dates despite being non NT aspie retard, arrangemarriagemaxx, or ldar
Yeah I’m Indian too idk if arrange marriage will survive for the future tho and the girls are prob not virgins .. I’m just 18 ik it’s so annoying not being NT, I feel like you’re INTP personality but I just don’t get joy from alcohol tiktok mindless things but it’s aight this site kinda ruined me

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Yeah I’m Indian too idk if arrange marriage will survive for the future tho and the girls are prob not virgins .. I’m just 18 ik it’s so annoying not being NT, I feel like you’re INTP personality but I just don’t get joy from alcohol tiktok mindless things but it’s aight this site kinda ruined me
I’m infp, but yeah NTpill is brutal

I don’t think I’m ever leaving .org lol

Sleep is cope.