sleeping face down to increase forward growth

rawdogprince

rawdogprince

Lily Maymac's Cuck
i ordered a massage table so i can put my head through the hole and gravity should theoretically pull my face forward. will this help forward growth?

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 2426 and 10 others
I can't tell if you're kidding or actually this stupid. Did you unironically 1. believe this was gonna help with forward growth and 2. buy a massage table thinking it was gonna cause forward growth and then thanks to doubt, ask this forum for help AFTER already buying it?

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor lookism gifs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Bennett, Deleted member 2587 and 3 others
I can't tell if you're kidding or actually this stupid. Did you unironically 1. believe this was gonna help with forward growth and 2. buy a massage table thinking it was gonna call forward growth and then thanks to doubt, ask this forum for help AFTER already buying it?

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor lookism gifs
Idk seems like a legit theory though. The way you see affects growth to an extent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Idk seems like a legit theory though. The way you see affects growth to an extent
Not significant enough to cause difference and back sleeping is always the ideal. With this logic everything including the forehead should come forward because of gravity, IRL that's not how craniofacial growth works. Soft tissue has an effect on hard tissue (the tongue) but this is only because during developmental years when the maxilla is growing etc.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
You will eventually die due to an aneurysm caused by the concentration of blood in your head.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, Iamthewalrus01 and Deleted member 685
tenor.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Drugs, VIPAQUA and 1 other person
use a compressing machine to shorten your midface too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope and Deleted member 685
Yes this will work.

Drill a second hole into it for dick maxing as well. Bonus if you use weights.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, DidntRead and 2 others
Make another hole to stick your dick through and leave it hanging at night. 10 more inches guaranteed.
Drill a second hole into it for dick maxing as well. Bonus if you use weights.
Damn u were a sec faster lol

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Then incels would have forward grown faces because they look down due to posture

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Effortless and CopingCel
Then incels would have forward grown faces because they look down due to posture
They look down obliquely, that's what causes the famous midface of death :feelshmm: :feelshmm:

it’s over for you :feelsuhh:

Just sleep in whatever position is most comfortable. I doubt you'll come to enjoy sleeping face-down on a stiff, flat massage table (neither will your neck and spine).

Also, if this isn't a joke, understand where you are psychologically. You have arrived at a point in which you are considering using gravity to pull your face forward. Sleep in a regular bed, drink water, and go on a run or two. There comes a point where you just have to love yourself my guy.

good thinking opie, this could help sleep and tongue posture as well especially if you're subhuman. anyone actually attempted sleeping like this or you're just shitting on him for no reason? only real problem I see is it constricts the head a bit too much. suspending the skull (but not the maxilla!) with a flexible rope from the ceiling sounds like a better option and could be done with any regular bed without a headboard (or just flip a bed with one)
You will eventually die due to an aneurysm caused by the concentration of blood in your head.
sounds easily fixable by tilting the bed up