Sleeping is the best part of life

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
Because you start dreaming a life that's 100x more interesting than the real one where you can try again and again and you won't stop existing, the dreams I had since childhood were the best designed movies I've ever seen but my real life has always been shit and boring asf even when I was a kid. Is not about not having problems, it's about doing different stuff in real life and keep being busy with things that actually matter. But everything I do now seems like a cope, I don't have goals and won't mind dying tomorrow cuz everyday has been the same. Sleeping is lifefuel.

• +1
Reactions: Latinus, datboijj, p0lishsubhuman and 6 others
woah almost read

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: zura, One Rep Max, datboijj and 3 others
DON'T EVER GET UP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, datboijj, High Cortisol Chad and 1 other person
shut up incel

Fucking my oneitis
It Makes Me Feel Great Season 2 GIF by Rock This Boat: New Kids On The Block

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Death, not sleeping, is the best part. When you die, all problems disappear and you are never ever a victim of anything. Ever.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, High Cortisol Chad and Klasik01
i dreamed i was with a cute jb today

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj and Klasik01
can't remember my dreams nor do i get good sleep or much of it

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Klasik01
Because you start dreaming a life that's 100x more interesting than the real one where you can try again and again and you won't stop existing, the dreams I had since childhood were the best designed movies I've ever seen but my real life has always been shit and boring asf even when I was a kid. Is not about not having problems, it's about doing different stuff in real life and keep being busy with things that actually matter. But everything I do now seems like a cope, I don't have goals and won't mind dying tomorrow cuz everyday has been the same. Sleeping is lifefuel.
Yup and if you have the ability to lucid dream in all your dreams like I do then itโ€™s great, I love sleeping

• +1
i dreamed i was with a cute jb today
I want that too ๐Ÿ˜ฒ never had teen love
I had one dream where I was dating my oneitis, it was the best day ever

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: hiwasuwor
You wonโ€™t improve your irl situation by sleeping

• +1
I want that too ๐Ÿ˜ฒ never had teen love
I had one dream where I was dating my oneitis, it was the best day ever
even in the dream i was a shycel who was to scared to approch her but then she approched me

• +1
You wonโ€™t improve your irl situation by sleeping
I've given up, my dreams are better I had 3 different girlfriends all cute and caring but real girls are always mean to me and don't care about my existence. Even had sex on dreams lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ it is brutal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
I don't even dream but its a good escape