SLEEPING ON YOUR BACK WITH NO/THIN PILLOW = MOGGER

Skry

Skry

Rice
Mewing is shit because only hard mewing would really even do anything. And most people are not going to go about in their daily lives chin tucking and hard mewing in public (you will look like a retard, people just do the tongue position in public and not the chin tuck), so they barely enough hours per day.

Imagine if you could just fall asleep in a natural hard mewing position, neck straight and chin tucked.

And u just sleep and hold this position for 7-8 hours in a row, every single night. U could ascend so hard. If you did this for ur entire life since childhood u would look radically different.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to sleep on my back for a very long time now. My head is in a terrible position when I sleep sideways and it probably negates any time spent mewing during the day.

With a normal pillow = forward head posture, looksmin over time. this one is a really extreme pic but even with 1 pillow the effect is still there.

sleeping on side like me, just terrible.

Ideal pillow is like the thickness of a folded towel or a bit more, depending on your head shape. Most people can't sleep without no pillow, your head will fall backwards too much and tilt your chin upwards.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, One Rep Max, Skywalker and 7 others
Taping your mouth shut is more important.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, flippasav, Running! and 5 others
Just sleep normally bro, it’s genetics anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60224, iam good boy, Deleted member and 14 others
chad sleeps standing up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HEINZ, iam good boy, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 11 others
real chad doesn't sleep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HEINZ, iam good boy, TheBrownOne and 6 others
Slept on my side most of my teenage years and face is still symmetrical

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne, EzikoIsHere, Father47 and 1 other person
It helps with soft tissue asymmetry imo and it's good for posture

Mewing is shit because only hard mewing would really even do anything. And most people are not going to go about in their daily lives chin tucking and hard mewing in public (you will look like a retard, people just do the tongue position in public and not the chin tuck), so they barely enough hours per day.

Imagine if you could just fall asleep in a natural hard mewing position, neck straight and chin tucked.

View attachment 2627171

And u just sleep and hold this position for 7-8 hours in a row, every single night. U could ascend so hard. If you did this for ur entire life since childhood u would look radically different.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to sleep on my back for a very long time now. My head is in a terrible position when I sleep sideways and it probably negates any time spent mewing during the day.

With a normal pillow = forward head posture, looksmin over time. this one is a really extreme pic but even with 1 pillow the effect is still there.

View attachment 2627188

View attachment 2627192

Ideal pillow is like the thickness of a folded towel or a bit more, depending on your head shape. Most people can't sleep without no pillow, your head will fall backwards too much and tilt your chin upwards.
ive decided not to mew anymore after i found out you can get mouth cancer or tounge cancer

Taping your mouth shut is more important.
I'm assuming u already figured out basic things like not mouthbreathing by default. And mouthbreathing is just one problem, if ur posture is still shit with a closed mouth then you are still doing damage

its not about symmetry. people who do mew cope are trying to unrecess themselves. im mostly symmetrical too, just very recessed. and you can alternate sleeping sides, i think people just naturally do that.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
I can't sleep on my sides anymore due to my shoulders.

• Love it
Reactions: sayi

I can't fall asleep like that due to being unable to breathe. My recessed jaw suffocates me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Skry
I'm assuming u already figured out basic things like not mouthbreathing by default. And mouthbreathing is just one problem, if ur posture is still shit with a closed mouth then you are still doing damage
99% of people don’t tape their mouth, even looksmaxxers

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Repentsinner
just make your life harder for no reason theory strikes again

99% of people don’t tape their mouth, even looksmaxxers
am i missing something, i have never thought about taping my mouth. reason is i stopped mouthbreathing for good and i never do it even if im sleeping, its just normal now. why would i tape my mouth

Sleeping on your back gives you dementia

Ideal sleeping position is fetal position with inverted arm as pillow, its how tribes sleep.

View attachment 2627171

View attachment 2627188

View attachment 2627192

you would not be able to fall asleep while hardmewing if you are doing it correctly

chad sleeps in spooning position with stacy

• +1
Reactions: mike21 and zharupodrugu
i think sleeping on your back would recess you more since gravity is pushing your jaw down and back. primates naturally sleep on their side too

• +1
Reactions: Father47, Skry and DoII
i think sleeping on your back would recess you more since gravity is pushing your jaw down and back. primates naturally sleep on their side too
It’s natural to sleep on your side anyway

• +1
Reactions: Father47
Ok so the real mogger position is to design a custom harness/hammock that keeps your spine&neck in neutral position & protecting your nuts, while you sleep facedown and let gravity do its work?

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
am i missing something, i have never thought about taping my mouth. reason is i stopped mouthbreathing for good and i never do it even if im sleeping, its just normal now. why would i tape my mouth
Vast majority of people can’t breath through their nose and mouth breath during sleep out of necessity. Taping your mouth forces you to nose breath.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
Just sleep in the most comfortable position autist none of this shit matters lol

Ok so the real mogger position is to design a custom harness/hammock that keeps your spine&neck in neutral position & protecting your nuts, while you sleep facedown and let gravity do its work?
sleeping facedown is even worse, and your eyeballs might start protruding from your orbits. just sleep on your sides

No backsleeping for my chin

there’s no evidence for this, your claims are only backed up by Mike Jew

I can't sleep on my sides anymore due to my shoulders.
theres surgery for that

there’s no evidence for this, your claims are only backed up by Mike Jew
its free. So its not influenced by jews. Just don't buy a bed, mattress and pillow. Nightmare for jews

Unless you are awake when you sleep you have 0 idea if you mouth breath. I did it for ages even as a nose breather and the only way I stopped it for certain is by taping it shut.

Why is sleeping on the back suddenly talked in this forum? Is this a tiktok trend shit? Cause sleeping on the back is unnatural, correct position is side sleeping

I like your pfp
Earned my follow

But because you called it a pfp and not avi has my concern and also you’re greycel 🤔 ill think about it

Chad sleeps with his cock burried in a new Stacy pussy every night !

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Feels painful not for me wouldn’t risk it just for the benefits

I wake up everynight at 3 because sleeping without a pillow is uncomfortable af

View attachment 2627171

View attachment 2627188

View attachment 2627192

You

Us

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Why would we? My mouth is closed when I sleep
Most people sleep with their mouth open and don’t breath through their nose. If you do then you’re an exception to the rule.

• Love it
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid

View attachment 2627171

View attachment 2627188

View attachment 2627192

That first guy looks very comfortable, casket maxxing. Sleep on the floor for maximal straight occipital development

Sounds awful