Sleeping on your side

zilla

zilla

illuminated by angles
Sleeping on your side is already as bad as it is but i think it could affect your eye shape. If you constantly sleep on your side your face is mushed against a pillow causing unevenness but it could also be dragging your eye/eyes negative think about it all that pull and if you move up your face just gets pulled down and your eye drags with it and if you constantly sleep on the side you constantly have that pull on your eye and thats why i think it could majorly affect your eye shape.

• Woah
Reactions: Brus Wane
This is retarded, do you think any psl god or model only slept on their back?

Face shape is genetic

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, tombradylover, needhollowcheeks and 2 others
Sleeping on your side is already as bad as it is but i think it could affect your eye shape. If you constantly sleep on your side your face is mushed against a pillow causing unevenness but it could also be dragging your eye/eyes negative think about it all that pull and if you move up your face just gets pulled down and your eye drags with it and if you constantly sleep on the side you constantly have that pull on your eye and thats why i think it could majorly affect your eye shape.
the side eye sleep on looks better than the other side so ur theory is dogshit

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Greycel moment πŸ’€πŸ˜­

Users who are viewing this thread

Back