Slight HINTS a girl gives you when texting (from my experience)

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Some a herd and these are 90% certain to mean she’s into u

Whenever u say my referring to her and she brings it up a lot

Like to this one girl I’d sometimes text “my nigga” as I do sometimes here like my nigga u crazy?? Or something

And she’d always mention the my nigga with a 😳 emoji

Or sometimes I’d say to a girl “fuck u” or something and she’d reply with (when?)

These are the 2 I can recall off head but girls will hint to u with these cause they don’t wanna say it to u directly

But just try using these like the my one just say something that blends in my or a word that she can hint at her being yours

From my experience 9/10 if she’s into you she’ll make sure to let you know the my part

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Tr0ubLe
After that Yk it’s safe to make a move unless Yk she’s playful with every guy tho I don’t think these girls are so common

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
shitacrko
Thanks for the bump old man and keep acting like a 12 yo girl who can’t stop thinking about her EX who left her

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Thanks for the bump old man and keep acting like a 12 yo girl who can’t stop thinking about her EX who left her
i'm young

i'm young
Keep telling urself that 30 no job living with ur parents arguing with teens in a incel forum

Maturity level 100

Still waiting for ur guide on everything u did to end up like u did cause I’m almost turning 20 and I wanna do the exact opposite since the opposite of a loser like u is chad

Keep telling urself that 30 no job living with ur parents arguing with teens in a incel forum

Maturity level 100

Still waiting for ur guide on everything u did to end up like u did cause I’m almost turning 20 and I wanna do the exact opposite since the opposite of a loser like u is chad
do sports everyday, take a hard ass degree and you can end up like me. shitacrko. never talk shit like me. i shit on top of your head

Maturity level 100

do sports everyday, take a hard ass degree and you can end up like me. shitacrko. never talk shit like me. i shit on top of your head
Sure ideal life a dagree at 30 jobless larping his height and stalking/threatening users on incel forums

Peek of exsistance right there

How did u ascend sack?

what if girls never text me

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell