slightly wavy middle part is an optimal haircut for most people

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Hiding temples, occipital protrusion while showing browridge.

If long enough can also hide ears

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and dragomaxxer
i only hide my temples with it

for most people with good jaws*

they also need to be lean and have a good headshape

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
my hair refuses to be parted and swept back.

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and dragomaxxer
my hair refuses to be parted and swept back.
how do you style yours? mine does the same it has like two retarded cowlicks one at the front and back

how do you style yours? mine does the same it has like two retarded cowlicks one at the front and back
I wear a hat when it's wet after combing it, that's the only way I can get it to behave, especially the cowlick in the back is annoying.

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
over for curlyhairedcels

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Yeah, for most the difference between MTN and HTN is good hair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 51465 and piec
I wear a hat when it's wet after combing it, that's the only way I can get it to behave, especially the cowlick in the back is annoying.
we prob have similar hair types then i have to do the same, blow drying doesnt work but hat does

middle part makes your hairline look worse than it is

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
we prob have similar hair types then i have to do the same, blow drying doesnt work but hat does
it's currently short so it only takes like 10 minutes to dry even with a hat on, but the cowlick stays flat afterwards.

only issue is that when it's longer it takes forever to dry, gravity usually takes care of them eventually but mine sticks around until it's medium long.

it's currently short so it only takes like 10 minutes to dry even with a hat on, but the cowlick stays flat afterwards.

only issue is that when it's longer it takes forever to dry, gravity usually takes care of them eventually but mine sticks around until it's medium long.
what do you do when you have medium length hair if you arent able to dry it in time with the hat and have to go out? if i leave house right after showering it ends up airdrying while moving and i look retarded

I descended so much after accidentally cutting too much when trimming my curtains hair. A girl admitted to prefering my old hair, f-ing brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
I descended so much after accidentally cutting too much when trimming my curtains hair. A girl admitted to prefering my old hair, f-ing brutal
Same a girl stop seeing me after I cut my hair

what do you do when you have medium length hair if you arent able to dry it in time with the hat and have to go out? if i leave house right after showering it ends up airdrying while moving and i look retarded
there is no fix for that sadly.

only thing you can do is dump some fibre-powder on it so at least your skin doesn't show.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and dragomaxxer
Yeah, for most the difference between MTN and HTN is good hair.
No lol

Htn has better harmony than mtn atleast but not enough dimorphism to be chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: Phxx
im going to kill you with a rock

im going to kill you with a rock
Im exposing he incels