Sloot gave me her number on a receipt

@Nibba what made her say the "do you talks to all girls..." Message? Was it the "m'lady" comment?
491.jpg

I'd try to use the "my friend took my phone" excuse or something along those lines when youre done. I just wanna see if she lets you get away with it.
Good idea. She may have blocked me already. Oh and btw y'all I was never going to do anything with her. I love my gf too much. Just trollin
@Nibba what made her say the "do you talks to all girls..." Message? Was it the "m'lady" comment?
Probably the whole thing. Most likely googled the German shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701 and Deleted member 443

@notafed

The point

where is @Ritalincel ?
I was wondering that myself he hasn't posted any soy memes in my threads lately....is he breaking up with me? :cry:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 470
I was wondering that myself he hasn't posted any soy memes in my threads lately....is he breaking up with me? :cry:
wow I thought we were together how dare u

fucking hypergamy

@Nibba I hope you know this is the ultimate sign of autism. I do it too but not with girls I meet irl but this thread inspired me to start. Enjoy my Alex Jones pick up line that i forgot I had saved.
F4EC564D BC84 4B52 843F 6D6CBA63163B

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, vodka, mojopin and 3 others
wow I thought we were together how dare u

fucking hypergamy
I love our relationship so much i want to share myself ??

I love our relationship so much i want to share myself ??
it's ok I don't mind some ogre on ogre action as long as both me and @Tony can come

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
@Nibba I hope you know this is the ultimate sign of autism. I do it too but not with girls I meet irl but this thread inspired me to start. Enjoy my Alex Jones pick up line that i forgot I had saved. View attachment 11238
@Deltoid ur literally my hero LMFAO! Alex Jones is hilarious.

it's ok I don't mind some ogre on ogre action as long as both me and @Tony can come
Ofc u can silly ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deltoid
@Deltoid ur literally my hero LMFAO! Alex Jones is hilarious.

Ofc u can silly ?

New idea, see how many water filters we can sell.

• +1
Tbh, I could never imagine shit like that happening in UK.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 701 and Deleted member 470
yo how is boymaxxing even possible in his case
It's not he told me that he's extremely insecure about himself (he should be) and that he uses it to cope and he knows he's trash (which he is)
Tbh, I could never imagine shit like that happening in UK.
US is degenerate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
"If global warming is real then why does my asshole stink"

"Esto es el fin el Thoto"

hahah this shit is hilarious. You gotta start getting numbers from random bitches then sending them shit this forum says :lul: premium content

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
hahah this shit is hilarious. You gotta start getting numbers from random bitches then sending them shit this forum says :lul: premium content
Glad u enjoyed it bro. I hate sluts

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
LMFAOOO, funniest shit IV seen all day, post more you ogre.

• +1
LMFAOOO, funniest shit IV seen all day, post more you ogre.
"All day" u lying ogre u just woke up from ldaring but keep ldaring in bet with phone with ur bloated face

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
"All day" u lying ogre u just woke up from ldaring but keep ldaring in bet with phone with ur bloated face
Tony, I woke up hour and a half ago.:feelshmm:

Wheres method you autist

Holy fuck this is legit the funniest thread I’ve ever fucking seen

• +1
Went to get books today and the foid cashier kept looking at me and smiling and eventually gave me my receipt with her number on it lolz. I already texted her some stuff but post responses ITT so I can fuck with her
So wait did u even communicate before she gave u her number?

I have just spent the last five minutes convulsing I’m tears of laughter as this epic tale unravelled. Classic shit. @11gaijin can we get an archive of some of this forum’s finest comedy?

Jesus fucking christ