fuck that sloth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Says the person who literally has to simp to be able to get women
Screenshot 2019 01 11 09 51 383

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Says the person who literally has to simp to be able to get women
because IM NOT CHAD. u on the other hand shouldn't be a blue pill cuck u should be red pill MGTOW AF because ur Chad. ITs very incels dream to be redpill Chad. Ur just blue pill because ur a cuck Chad.

Foid will leave u for financial reasons.
Why have 1 foid when u could have multiple foids esp at ur age. Ur doing it wrong IMO.
Useless Chad confirmed.

because IM NOT CHAD. u on the other hand shouldn't be a blue pill cuck u should be red pill MGTOW AF because ur Chad. ITs very incels dream to be redpill Chad. Ur just blue pill because ur a cuck Chad.
Why would I throw away one of the most amazing girls I've ever met who's very very attractive for some dumb sluts? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Deleted member 611
Niggers niggers eat chicken

• +1
Why would I throw away one of the most amazing girls I've ever met who's very very attractive for some dumb sluts? Jfl
because that girl will eventually leave u. Maybe not now but few years from now.(Esp since shes ur first gf) so then u might look back and regret not cheating on the sloth.
atleast I don't eat dogs like u chink
high iq

because that girl will eventually leave u. Maybe not now but few years from now.(Esp since shes ur first gf) so then u might look back and regret not cheating on the sloth.

Completely over for doublepostcels also im not a gook

• +1
She's not going to leave me buddy boyo. She's Catholic and comes from a family with good morals

• +1
Reactions: Kenma, Swagwaffle and Deleted member 611
She's not going to leave me buddy boyo. She's Catholic and comes from a family with good morals
rofl heard that one before i bet shes fapping to BBC as we speak

This thread :feelshaha::feelshaha:
How did I just miss this :feelsree:

legendary thread fp fp:feelskek::feelskek::feelsokman::feelsokman:

go live so we can all give life suggestions