sloots being sloots

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
The girl I’m talking to I discuss a lot of blackpill and lookstheory with and she’s friends with her brothers ex and this is what they were talking about in the middle of the day at school , this represents your typical female of 2019 jfl DB4F4B01 3016 4098 9304 52FA4F409967
she also said shit like “do you think if I wear this josh will notice me” and “do you think we look sluttier than them?” Imagine existing as a female and taking pride in trying to “slut mog” someone jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pillarman and BrettyBoy
Imagine thinking they'll hold a guy by being slutty... fucking dumb whores, I blame men aswell for being as degenerate as females. The only reason women (submissive creatures) became so slutty is because men became submissive little cucks, fucking hell

@Heirio

17m 5'11 frauding to 6'1, (still growing)

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: retard
Imagine thinking they'll hold a guy by being slutty... fucking dumb whores, I blame men aswell for being as degenerate as females. The only reason women (submissive creatures) became so slutty is because men became submissive little cucks, fucking hell

@Heirio

giphy.gif
ye if cucks didn’t wife cum dumpsters and let them leech off of them women would have to use their looks the build a real relationship before she has lost her prime, sadly most men’s blood circulates with more soy than T

@Heirio

giphy.gif
let me cope :feelsbadman: