Slut=a girl that fucks with others but not with you

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Sexually successful guys never use this term its only guys who dont get any and are bitter about it. You wouldnt be mad over how many guys a girl has slept with if you were part of her lay count.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: incoming slayer, Deleted member 14392, MissLexotan6MG and 12 others
slut
/slʌt/

noun

OFFENSIVE
a woman who has many casual sexual partners.

It is what they are, but yeah of course attractive guys won't say this they have stuff to lose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 1617
Sexually successful guys never use this term its only guys who dont get any and are bitter about it. You wouldnt be mad over how many guys a girl has slept with if you were part of her lay count.
Absolutely not

Many instances where I thought girls were sluts even if she was into me.
It’s even more bitter really.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Danish_Retard, ifyouwannabemylover and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
Absolutely not

Many instances where I thought girls were sluts even if she was into me.
It’s even more bitter really.
i never had a girl into me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
Not at all usually most masculine men would slut shame the girls while soys (incels) would be male feminists. This forum is literally 80 iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, AscendingHero, Dionysus and 4 others
yaas queen!! periodt frfr :unsure:

I've met a bunch of sluts, some who even bragged about it, but I never had a chance with them...

We're the ones missing out, not chad.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 209 and Deleted member 14160
I've met a bunch of sluts, some who even bragged about it, but I never had a chance with them...
i never had a chance with anyone

Legit, these ladies would not be sluts if they sucked my paenir

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 209
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: jewish jb finally left her basement huh??

I really don't care what you call them tbh, they can live however they want, it's their lives. I however do have a problem when they hit the wall at 30 and settle with some nice Billy beta that they would've never given a second look in their prime. "Sluts" "whores" etc etc, should honestly be sent to jail for doing that.

I really don't care what you call them tbh, they can live however they want, it's their lives. I however do have a problem when they hit the wall at 30 and settle with some nice Billy beta that they would've never given a second look in their prime. "Sluts" "whores" etc etc, should honestly be sent to jail for doing that.
what about my life?