SlutHate

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
Joined
Jun 8, 2019
Posts
5,820
Reputation
6,915
Server was hacked on November 2019. Website is temporarily closed.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Ritalincel
This is ritalincel's mother. I had no idea he was like this and had such horrid beliefs . You guys have been really mean to him too and should probably apologize. I also found homosexual photos of effeminate males posted on his account. Totally not appropriate!
Ritalincel will never be back on this awful forum again. I have taken his phone, TV, and internet privileges away until he moves out, and I will shortly be removing this profile once I find out how. He will also be going to church with us every sunday for now on as well as church camp this summer. He has not been representing our family appropriately and our Christian beliefs and needs The Lord's love more than ever right now. For only He can give him strength.
This internet "trolling", or whatever you call it, is despicable, and I have contacted the police. The way you poor men talk about us women disgusts me beyond words... The police will handle you all.

The awful, horrendous things you people say has destroyed my sons mind, you all are pure evil. YOU ENCOURAGED MY SON TO CUT OPEN HIS OWN FACE!

This stops NOW! I want my son back! All of you really turned him away from Jesus.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: StacyAttractant, soover4me, SpearOfOrion and 21 others
This stops NOW! I want my son ba-

giphy.gif
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 5522, Ritalincel and 1 other person
This is ritalincel's mother. I had no idea he was like this and had such horrid beliefs . You guys have been really mean to him too and should probably apologize. I also found homosexual photos of effeminate males posted on his account. Totally not appropriate!
Ritalincel will never be back on this awful forum again. I have taken his phone, TV, and internet privileges away until he moves out, and I will shortly be removing this profile once I find out how. He will also be going to church with us every sunday for now on as well as church camp this summer. He has not been representing our family appropriately and our Christian beliefs and needs The Lord's love more than ever right now. For only He can give him strength.
This internet "trolling", or whatever you call it, is despicable, and I have contacted the police. The way you poor men talk about us women disgusts me beyond words... The police will handle you all.

The awful, horrendous things you people say has destroyed my sons mind, you all are pure evil. YOU ENCOURAGED MY SON TO CUT OPEN HIS OWN FACE!

This stops NOW! I want my son back! All of you really turned him away from Jesus.
yes we turned him into an angry inkwell
 
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 1973
This is ritalincel's mother. I had no idea he was like this and had such horrid beliefs . You guys have been really mean to him too and should probably apologize. I also found homosexual photos of effeminate males posted on his account. Totally not appropriate!
Ritalincel will never be back on this awful forum again. I have taken his phone, TV, and internet privileges away until he moves out, and I will shortly be removing this profile once I find out how. He will also be going to church with us every sunday for now on as well as church camp this summer. He has not been representing our family appropriately and our Christian beliefs and needs The Lord's love more than ever right now. For only He can give him strength.
This internet "trolling", or whatever you call it, is despicable, and I have contacted the police. The way you poor men talk about us women disgusts me beyond words... The police will handle you all.

The awful, horrendous things you people say has destroyed my sons mind, you all are pure evil. YOU ENCOURAGED MY SON TO CUT OPEN HIS OWN FACE!

This stops NOW! I want my son back! All of you really turned him away from Jesus.
1588672124182
 
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
I'm probably one of the only people here who was actually on PUAHate and SlutHate
 
  • +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion

Similar threads

S
Replies
4
Views
22
Resonant
Resonant
Part-Time Chad
Replies
40
Views
377
LampPostPrime
LampPostPrime
Thodian
Discussion Bhai #SlutHate
Replies
4
Views
65
ihavenightmares
ihavenightmares
yushmaxx
Replies
5
Views
75
yushmaxx
yushmaxx
Morgan
Replies
16
Views
173
Lemic
Lemic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top