Sluts are in fact the best girls

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Think about it, if a girl doesn't fuck chads on a daily basis then there must be something wrong with her. Why wouldn't she do? Sex with the best partner is what we are made for. Sluts are merely how women should naturally be. Also, they tend to be prettier because thye need to stay in shape to slut and hunt chads.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and nausea
Every women goes for chad thus every woman is a slut, and you're saying they tend to be prettier? Even landwhales go for Chads and they're sickening.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, CupOfCoffee, Alexanderr and 8 others
How the fuck do you manage to pop out a thread per minute?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, rockndogs, Zeta ascended and 4 others

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AspiringChad, rockndogs, PowerLevelCel and 5 others
Every women goes for chad thus every woman is a slut, and you're saying they tend to be prettier? Even landwhales go for Chads and they're sickening.

this is true my post is rendered invalid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and SikKunt
sluts are uglier because they look used up at young ages.

U have the most subhuman like to post ratio on this site,go ER.

• +1
Reactions: PowerLevelCel and nausea
Most females are disgusting. I despise the majority of them.

Sluts usually fuck alot of non Chads (why they're called sluts)

MEGA COPE IN THIS THREAD AHAHAH ONLY BIG DICK PEOPLE FUCK SLUTS
SLUT= ENJOYING SEX AND HAVING IT TOO MUCH
WHAT GIVES PLEASURE TO WOMEN (SLUTS)?
FUCKING BIG DICKS YOU COPING SUBHUMANS STOP COPING

• +1
Reactions: Slob and RichardSpencel
cope. ex is scinetificlly proven to make women prettier

cope. only chad gets laid

so do they

show me the studies then. and if thats the case why do so many promiscuous girls look used up in their early 20s.

MEGA COPE IN THIS THREAD AHAHAH ONLY BIG DICK PEOPLE FUCK SLUTS
SLUT= ENJOYING SEX AND HAVING IT TOO MUCH
WHAT GIVES PLEASURE TO WOMEN (SLUTS)?
FUCKING BIG DICKS YOU COPING SUBHUMANS STOP COPING
life never began 4 me...
show me the studies then. and if thats the case why do so many promiscuous girls look used up in their early 20s.
accept

No man. Another bullshit cope thread. Spot the difference.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.5cCmGk2ER_kzS17rzknvpQEsC9%26pid%3DApi&f=1

Fuck these whores god damnit. I know im ugly and dirty but I work fucking hard breaking my back I shouldnt have to shower to go through a fucking drive thru. I shouldn have to deal with their snobby snickering just give me my food you harlots!

Yeah then she’s going to leave you

If she doesn’t it means she can’t attain, doesn’t believe she can or keeps it to herself.

JFL, then imagine marrying a slut cuz they’re the best, jfl

https://thf_media.s3.amazonaws.com/2003/pdf/Bookofcharts.pdf

They’re nice if you’re chad cuz you get to have easier sex.

Daily fucking reminder even the reserved ones marry the slayer.

Fuck these whores god damnit. I know im ugly and dirty but I work fucking hard breaking my back I shouldnt have to shower to go through a fucking drive thru. I shouldn have to deal with their snobby snickering just give me my food you harlots!
Jfl
I've seen you slowly deteriorate over the last few months, You used to be so chill and laid back. Now your a raging incel subhuman calling women harlots every second comment. The black pill has had it way with you quite badly, hasn't it.

Jfl
I've seen you slowly deteriorate over the last few months, You used to be so chill and laid back. Now your a raging incel subhuman calling women harlots every second comment. The black pill has had it way with you quite badly, hasn't it.
No, Im just not accepting my role in life anymore. I discovered the redpill years ago and would slowly read more and while it felt more near the truth I knew it was off. Found the black pill about 2 years ago and it confirmed everything I already new. You say chill and laid back but I say passive inaction. I still put thought into my comments but Im getting my shit together. Any rage you see is just me not caring what people think anymore. I think it I'll speak it just like you do with your multiple threads that are just whatever popped in your head at the time. I could say you're just a monkey slapping the keyboard rapid firing low iq posts, but I aint petty and I know you're just typing the questions as they come. Any rage/suicidal/depressed post I make is always in jest but ya, you got me here. Had a shitty day.

No, Im just not accepting my role in life anymore. I discovered the redpill years ago and would slowly read more and while it felt more near the truth I knew it was off. Found the black pill about 2 years ago and it confirmed everything I already new. You say chill and laid back but I say passive inaction. I still put thought into my comments but Im getting my shit together. Any rage you see is just me not caring what people think anymore. I think it I'll speak it just like you do with your multiple threads that are just whatever popped in your head at the time. I could say you're just a monkey slapping the keyboard rapid firing low iq posts, but I aint petty and I know you're just typing the questions as they come. Any rage/suicidal/depressed post I make is always in jest but ya, you got me here. Had a shitty day.
Yep, it’s confirmed. Raging sub detected.
Not saying it’s a bad thing bro, just that I’ve noticed it and it’s funny

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Yep, it’s confirmed. Raging sub detected.
Not saying it’s a bad thing bro, just that I’ve noticed it and it’s funny
You know I get we dont agree on everything but that was an attempt at extending an olive branch. I had my suspicions but I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but now I see that was only an opportunity for you to further be an instigator.
Raging sub detected
You talk a lot about men being submissive and have even posted about dick cages before. You must have a fetish for going to websites for losers in life and convincing them to go further into whatever depression they are in. I've seen you do it to multiple posters and its a real low blow tbh.

You shouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house. You call so many people subs yet you have your submission labeled under your name. From the moment you came on this website you clung to other users like a parasite. You ask for their help in pms and pretend to be grateful but the second they are no longer useful you attack them on public posts. Thankfully you are so low IQ that I've seen every user so far put you in your place single handily, but you probably like that considering how often you rant about subs and accepting your place in the world. Now I know the initial rebuttal in your mind is just to repeat the previous comment ad nauseam, but dont even bother. Im done with you and you can think what you want of me, but I will continue bettering myself.

You know I get we dont agree on everything but that was an attempt at extending an olive branch. I had my suspicions but I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but now I see that was only an opportunity for you to further be an instigator.

You talk a lot about men being submissive and have even posted about dick cages before. You must have a fetish for going to websites for losers in life and convincing them to go further into whatever depression they are in. I've seen you do it to multiple posters and its a real low blow tbh.

You shouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house. You call so many people subs yet you have your submission labeled under your name. From the moment you came on this website you clung to other users like a parasite. You ask for their help in pms and pretend to be grateful but the second they are no longer useful you attack them on public posts. Thankfully you are so low IQ that I've seen every user so far put you in your place single handily, but you probably like that considering how often you rant about subs and accepting your place in the world. Now I know the initial rebuttal in your mind is just to repeat the previous comment ad nauseam, but dont even bother. Im done with you and you can think what you want of me, but I will continue bettering myself.
Jfl at that essay. By sub I mean subhuman, mmkay pumpkin?
Just calm bro, your not bettering yourself by writing legit essays on a forum. And you know nothing of my relationship with other users here. Just chill maxx tbh

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
you know nothing of my relationship with other users here.
Yes call me pumpkin, just deflect everything I say with passive aggressive insults. I know what they say in pms and what I see on public posts.

Yes call me pumpkin, just deflect everything I say with passive aggressive insults. I know what they say in pms and what I see on public posts.
You don’t know what I say in pm’s stop bullshitting. Off you go now, go and better yourself. Good sub

You don’t know what I say in pm’s stop bullshitting.
No, I said I know what they say to me. But keep misinterpreting my posts and responding with petty insults.