Sluts will cheat just for fun

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
I was talking to a male model the other day who is probably one of the best looking men I have ever seen in my life. Even he was getting cucked because his girlfriend cheated with other instagram celebs. No one is safe from female hypergamy. These sluts will cheat on you just for fun, just for the thrill. I have come to the conclusion that no matter how good looking I get, you will always have to choose a partner with a low body count. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Ethnicsmatter, BrettyBoy and 1 other person
I was talking to a male model the other day who is probably one of the best looking men I have ever seen in my life. Even he was getting cucked because his girlfriend cheated with other instagram celebs. No one is safe from female hypergamy. These sluts will cheat on you just for fun, just for the thrill. I have come to the conclusion that no matter how good looking I get, you will always have to choose a partner with a low body count. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife.
hoes cheat and feel nothing, they do it for thrills cos they have no self respect. You can't change what's ingrained in them.
Watch this

Post ss cunt

shits fucked maaan

wow sluts are not loyal? who could have thought.

Srs I remember reading a post (source forgotten) where a foid admitted to cheating on her ex because she felt he’d cheat anyway due to his attractiveness.

If you’re gl and still get cheated on, it’s probably because 1. She’s insecure; 2. You got mogged; 3. As you said she just cheat for fun

Step 1: Don't date an instahoe.

I hate women.

pump and dump is ideal in 2019

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123