all girls are sluts just not for you

vioytaka

vioytaka

Bronze
all girls are slut and if you disagree leave your house i have seen since the preschool. in 4th grade a girl once told my friend to look at her and she bended down and started twerking but he since he was really tall and a aryan chad he didn't care and looked away to talk to the white htb while i was looking being cucked and atm i was coping with being a sigma because nobody liked me or talked to me, and another in 6th grade time we were lining up and the one of best looking guys in humped the fat low mtb and she smiled

dattebayo- blackpill proved once again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees, mike21, NumbThePain and 3 others
all wrong

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
bro what a God who is this guy

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Deprived and socialcel
I fingered a girl at 10 years old

at 8 years old my female friends showed me buttchecks , i got a boner

Almost all girls, ones without hormonal issues are sluts for chads. All humans with healthy sexual hormones are basically sluts, the difference being where does this arousal begin. Male sexual arousal works like this

Our bar of sexual arousal is too low. We can see a literal rock formation and get hard, but at the same time after a certian point we dont care we just get hard, the saturation point is met.

For women its more like this

Here x axis isnt time but attractiveness of the male. In simple terms, they have set a very high bar for men but once u cross it every small step u move forward your attraction will increase a lot. A woman cant differentiate between avg and ugly men, why they club all of them as below avg.

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo, mike21, xegigi and 3 others
Almost all girls, ones without hormonal issues are sluts for chads. All humans with healthy sexual hormones are basically sluts, the difference being where does this arousal begin. Male sexual arousal works like this
View attachment 2945574
Our bar of sexual arousal is too low. We can see a literal rock formation and get hard, but at the same time after a certian point we dont care we just get hard, the saturation point is met.

View attachment 2945579
Here x axis isnt time but attractiveness of the male. In simple terms, they have set a very high bar for men but once u cross it every small step u move forward your attraction will increase a lot. A woman cant differentiate between avg and ugly men, why they club all of them as below avg.
TLDR: women will get increasingly more horny the more attractive u get with an increasing rate of increment and men will get increasingly more horny but with a decreasing rate of increment the more attractive they get. If u cant understand this, read what Ive written above. If u say DNR ur a fucking faggot who likes to gobble on big black cocks

• +1
Reactions: vioytaka and socialcel
View attachment 2945574

View attachment 2945579
would be rlly cool if u made a detailed thread where u show where certain looks/smv levels put someone on the curve.

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness
would be rlly cool if u made a detailed thread where u show where certain looks/smv levels put someone on the curve.
Will do some other day good idea tho. + I dont know shit about thread editing, like the format and shit

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
foids were engineered by nature to want this 24/7 but only from chad

there's no getting around this. if you are not chad, you are disqualified from experiencing a certain portion of what wymxn have to offer.
Not exactly accurate they were made to want vaginal sex from chad during their ovulation period but ok

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
all girls are slut and if you disagree leave your house i have seen since the preschool. in 4th grade a girl once told my friend to look at her and she bended down and started twerking but he since he was really tall and a aryan chad he didn't care and looked away to talk to the white htb while i was looking being cucked and atm i was coping with being a sigma because nobody liked me or talked to me, and another in 6th grade time we were lining up and the one of best looking guys in humped the fat low mtb and she smiled

dattebayo- blackpill proved once again
4th grade is like what, age 9? So you talked about an example of a random 9 yr old girl being a slut for some retarded 9yo boy. Doesn’t prove “Chad only” if anything it’s the opposite, boys that age are tiny ugly spastics.