Small eyes are a brutal failo on Girls

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Small eyes in relation to the face are a masculine trait.

Big eyes in relation to the face are a feminine and neotenous trait.

I’d say it’s almost impossible for a girl to look really cute and feminine if her eyes are small.
Here an example of a girl with small eyes and one with big eyes. I know that the girl with small eyes looks overall much worse but that doesn’t matter in regard to the point of this thread:
03D775C5 CD58 49C0 A2E7 5C5CC7AF47E2

CD97A97E DF11 4D05 8A95 384BADEC99D5

Those two pics are maybe the „extremes“ of both sides and most women fall more in the middle of these two examples.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, ManzareK, Deprived and 16 others
First bitch looks like Seth McFarlane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Hueless, SendMePicsToRate and 2 others
neotenous / feminine traits = incel breeding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Hikicel69
Eye area related failos are fucking brutal :lul:
Many of them are literally unfixable :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: angelo and germanlooks
Masc features are just ugly in general :pepefrown:

Testosterone is such a useless hormone tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, n0rthface, Entschuldigung and 10 others

Indeed it's time to take birth control, bleach our hair, stop gymmaxxing and get wider hips

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, SurgeryEnjoyer, Hueless and 4 others

Remember when this guy used to get hard thirsted over when twilight was a thing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, volcelfatcel, Zeruel and 2 others

A square tall chin is a masc feature for example and it looks aesthetic af
3CFC7F85 27C7 4D67 B5F2 AD94394F48C4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, AscendingHero, Solidcoin and 3 others
i need to breed baby boys with her asap :love:

A square tall chin is a masc feature for example and it looks aesthetic af
View attachment 1618628
Tall ramus = masculine
compact ramus = feminine

compact maxilla also correlates to a more compact feminine skull which is why females have such insane fgrowth

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, johncruz12345, Xangsane and 1 other person
Tall ramus = masculine
compact ramus = feminine

compact maxilla also correlates to a more compact feminine skull which is why females have such insane fgrowth
Cope ideal male skull is my avi

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Small eyes in relation to the face are a masculine trait.

Big eyes in relation to the face are a feminine and neotenous trait.

I’d say it’s almost impossible for a girl to look really cute and feminine if her eyes are small.
Here an example of a girl with small eyes and one with big eyes. I know that the girl with small eyes looks overall much worse but that doesn’t matter in regard to the point of this thread:
View attachment 1618606
View attachment 1618607

Those two pics are maybe the „extremes“ of both sides and most women fall more in the middle of these two examples.
What about this

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and Zeruel
Tall ramus = masculine
compact ramus = feminine

reminds me of a hapa girl i lived with at uni who had mogger forward growth
mogged white women's forward growth but nowhere near on the same level as black women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Zeruel and volcelfatcel
It’s always interesting how actors appear to be tall or atleast average height in movies but then in reality they are just like 5‘9 or so
face halo tbh, i've asked girls what they think somerhalders height is
they all say 6'2 or some shit
when in reality the guy is 5'9

having a good face makes you appear taller until you stand next to the nigga :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Zeruel and germanlooks
Wishful thinking, OP.

Small eyes are more feminine, attractive and linked to higher estrogen.

Wishful thinking, OP.

Small eyes are more feminine, attractive and linked to higher estrogen.
Literally the exact opposite. But I expected a low IQ post from you

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Ascendant and n0rthface
Literally the exact opposite. But I expected a low IQ post from you

Wrong, and it's verifiable by science:

dn8251-1_650.jpg

"Composite faces of the (a) 10 women with highest and (b) 10 with lowest levels of late follicular oestrogen metabolite (oestrone-3-glucuronide, E1G)."

The high oestrogen face was rated as much more feminine, attractive and healthy than the low reproductive hormone face (all t>6.31, p<0.001, d.f.=20)using a one-sample t-test on strength of preference. These results cannot be due to a mediating effect of age on facial appearance and hormones as there was no significant difference in age of the composites (low, M=20.8, s.d.=1.5; high, M=20.4, s.d.=1.8; t=0.54, p=0.60, d.f.=18). All face ratings were highly consistent (α>0.9)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
OP why do you think Asian women are consistently ranked as the most attractive women by all races of men in all studies ever conducted?

Asian women have the smallest eyes and are regarded as the most prototypically feminine and brautiful. Black women and Australian Aboriginal women have the largest eyes, and are considered absolutely revolting. White women are somewhere inbetween the two extremes but, generally speaking, closer to the black and Australian Aboriginal women.

Wrong, and it's verifiable by science:

dn8251-1_650.jpg

"Composite faces of the (a) 10 women with highest and (b) 10 with lowest levels of late follicular oestrogen metabolite (oestrone-3-glucuronide, E1G)."

The high oestrogen face was rated as much more feminine, attractive and healthy than the low reproductive hormone face (all t>6.31, p<0.001, d.f.=20)using a one-sample t-test on strength of preference. These results cannot be due to a mediating effect of age on facial appearance and hormones as there was no significant difference in age of the composites (low, M=20.8, s.d.=1.5; high, M=20.4, s.d.=1.8; t=0.54, p=0.60, d.f.=18). All face ratings were highly consistent (α>0.9)
dnrd but both of the faces have literally the exact same eye size so what’s your point?
OP why do you think Asian women are consistently ranked as the most attractive women by all races of men in all studies ever conducted?

Asian women have the smallest eyes and are regarded as the most prototypically feminine and brautiful. Black women and Australian Aboriginal women have the largest eyes, and are considered absolutely revolting. White women are somewhere inbetween the two extremes but, generally speaking, closer to the black and Australian Aboriginal women.

And then you wonder why your son came out as a bug eyed Incel :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 18313 and Deleted member 17763
It’s always interesting how actors appear to be tall or atleast average height in movies but then in reality they are just like 5‘9 or so
Most crazy for me when I found out the height of Efron, I thought he was like 178 - 180 range but then I found out he's only 172, turns out my sister is taller than him

having a good face makes you appear taller until you stand next to the nigga :ogre:

over...

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Study of most attractive faces says that the ideal female has almond eyes. Ideal male has oval eyes:

Beautiful_faces_di_3249634b.jpg

"Male: Oval-shaped, blue eyes: 0.46 distance apart from eye centres

Female: Almond-shaped, brown eyes: 0.48* distance apart from eye centres, each is 0.23 width"

Study of most attractive faces says that the ideal female has almond eyes. Ideal male has oval eyes:

Female: Almond-shaped, brown eyes: 0.48* distance apart from eye centres, each is 0.23 width"
cope studies

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Incorrect, one on the left has less scleral show and upper less eyelid, less lower lid droop.
There might be a minimal difference in the UEE but that’s so minimal that it doesn’t matter
CA6837D4 6DBD 4EB1 B3C0 ABFE4E49DE2D

Also what do you want to prove with this?
The faces both are different in shape and proportions. Not only in eye size.
So the face which got rated as more attractive didn’t got rated as this because of a difference in eye size.

Another thing btw: You started talking about asian women in your last post.
If small eyes are ideal then explain why Asian women use make up to make their eyes appear bigger and in Mangas etc all the girls have exaggerated huge eyes

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate

Eye shape and eye size are two different things

Tumblr o3z32prIdd1s5rnu3o1 1280ce71568bb731ca083682c8b2858d1b56

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Gargantuan
I agree but they are good for men too
one exception tho

Eye shape and eye size are two different things

Wishful thinking. Almond eyes are by definition smaller than oval eyes. Nobody with almond eyes has larger eyes than someone with oval eyes.

There might be a minimal difference in the UEE but that’s so minimal that it doesn’t matter
View attachment 1618696

Also what do you want to prove with this?

Fucking cope. The one on the left has dramatically smaller eyes in every way;

Less upper lid exposure

Less lower lid visibility

Less scleral show

Smaller iris diameter

Smaller pupil diameter

Etc etc etc.

The differences are msssive and impossible to ignore. This also matches up nicely with the other study I mentioned here, which found that the ideal woman has almond eyes.

The faces both are different in shape and proportions. Not only in eye size.
So the face which got rated as more attractive didn’t got rated as this because of a difference in eye size.

You have no way of knowing that, fucktard. The point is that women with higher estrogen levels have smaller eyes. And they're rated more attractive than women with larger eyes. Small eyes are not a "brutal failo" on girls.

Another thing btw: You started talking about asian women in your last post.
If small eyes are ideal then explain why Asian women use make up to make their eyes appear bigger and in Mangas etc all the girls have exaggerated huge eyes

They don't. They make them look smaller just like white women do.

Also, nobody in Japan looks at manga, that shit is considered more cringe in Japan than it is in the West.

how tf you figure that one out, 'having a good makes you look taller' JFL sounds like something u just made up.

how tf you figure that one out, 'having a good makes you look taller' JFL sounds like something u just made up.
halo effect affects the perception of height until you actually stand to someone taller than you
just lol if you think 5'9 somerhalder is viewed on the same height as a normal 5'9 guy.

halo effect affects the perception of height until you actually stand to someone taller than you
just lol if you think 5'9 somerhalder is viewed on the same height as a normal 5'9 guy.
he is viewed that way because while filming, and during post production, they manipulate the height to make certain characters appear taller. Tom Cruise looks taller than he is. Do you think Bilbo Baggins looks shorter than he (the actor) is? it has nothing to do with looks altering the perception of height.

Wishful thinking. Almond eyes are by definition smaller than oval eyes. Nobody with almond eyes has larger eyes than someone with oval eyes.
Wrong.

And jfl the eyes of the woman from your retarded study are literally bigger than the eyes of the ideal man
EF1BC7E4 0980 4915 968B AD5738C26B8C

You are contrasting yourself in every way
Fucking cope. The one on the left has dramatically smaller eyes in every way;

Less upper lid exposure

Less lower lid visibility

Less scleral show

Smaller iris diameter

Smaller pupil diameter

Etc etc etc.

The differences are msssive and impossible to ignore. This also matches up nicely with the other study I mentioned here, which found that the ideal woman has almond eyes.
massive difference jfl I laugh
B466E04A 2E4A 42E1 BEEA 5AEE05E98E8A

Right just has worse ipd and more UEE. The size different isn’t visible to someone who wouldn’t know that their is a minimal size difference

This here is a massive size difference
BCE0E5B2 812C 4BB0 A429 7AE3BF998F5F

F70AC40E 1C13 4340 A6BF 179E6AC3B2A3

You have no way of knowing that, fucktard. The point is that women with higher estrogen levels have smaller eyes. And they're rated more attractive than women with larger eyes. Small eyes are not a "brutal failo" on girls.
I know it because the two faces are completely different looking. So it’s obv that they didn’t get rated based on eye size alone jfl you are such a brainlet
They don't. They make them look smaller just like white women do
Wrong
508B1097 BC12 4482 94A1 7179DC29EAD9
6B5A4A92 E65D 4984 A86E 792E81EF774B

Also, nobody in Japan looks at manga, that shit is considered more cringe in Japan than it is in the West
Sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
he is viewed that way because while filming, and during post production, they manipulate the height to make certain characters appear taller. Tom Cruise looks taller than he is. Do you think Bilbo Baggins looks shorter than he (the actor) is? it has nothing to do with looks altering the perception of height.
You don't understand me

I said psychologically we tend to view good looking people on a higher pedigree than the rest. 5'9 somerhalder will be told he looks taller than he is while your average 5'9 guy gets told he is a manlet subhuman. Halo Effect halos everything, dick - height - mannerisms - smell etc.